Katie Holmes Heads Home After Dropping Suri at School

Katie Holmes Heads Home After Dropping Suri at School

Katie Holmes gets into her car with the help of a security guard after dropping her daughter Suri off at school on Thursday morning (September 19) in New York City.

The 34-year-old actress was spotted out and about with Suri the day before, where it was seen that she had written an “I love you” message on her daughter’s new arm cast.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

Last week, Katie attended the Michael Kors show held during New York Fashion Week.

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes heading back home…

katie holmes heads home afte dropping suri at school 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Sincerely concerned @ 09/19/2013 at 6:52 pm

Go ahead and post something about me.. …Make My Day!

Sincerely concerned @ 09/19/2013 at 9:29 pm

There’s the smirk that we all know so well.

Tom Cruise regrets the day that the church approved Katie Holmes for his “wife”. The sweet Catholic girl from Ohio seems like a sneaky or brave or ambitious actress and mother warrior who wants to defend her daughter? What will the real Katie Holmes?

“Looking for adventure and whatever comes our way!” She’s a wild girl now!!
I’m just waiting for her and babydaddy Josh Hartnett to get back together.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/20/2013 at 8:35 am

With a look like that, the only thing that will impress me about her is if she turns out a fabulous movie. Seriously Katie lovers; if she hates the Paps so much, than why doesn’t she move???? She may have had her cake and eaten it too when she married The Tom Cruise, but it came with a price$. Time for a reality check. She says she loves NYC because everything is right there. Obviously, it’s not what she expected with the Paps hounding her and whom r NOT going away anytime soon. One even called her 6 Y/O dtr. a bit**. Even Suri has matured more with the Paps in the past week. Sorry I dominate this site so much to all you readers, but something about this scenario really intrigues. So for those I annoy, just scim right over my posts.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/20/2013 at 10:02 am

@Anne: That is all the more reason he should know that Scientology is BOGUS. I will spill it out!!! 1. Nature vs. Nuture – Look at Katie’s mom… That same smirk. Like she is entitled, above you and put out. Marriage 101: If you want to know who u r REALLY marrying, look at their mom. 2. Background check would of red flagged, father is not just an Attorney but a divorce attorney and not just a divorce attorney but a successful attorney and not just a successful divorce attorney but his son is also a Harvard attorney and they are both over 6 feet tall. 3. I could go on but my Medulla Oblongata is in over drive as I text. This is not a science. There are no theorums or postulates that were tested, no cortical thinking. Scientology is pure unadulterated basal ganglia thinking, primitive thinking at it’s worse. My G**. Look at John Travolta, let his son not get the right treatment… when you look up masoginist in the Webster Dictionary, you get JOHN TRAVLTA. And his wife on Jerry McGuire… No wonder she stands by her man. Pathetic piece of s***! Then Christie Alley; She has got to be the most narcissistic, self-loathing, poor excuse for a human being…. Naturally Leah went into bulimic over drive:-P I have to go!!!!

@Sincerely concerned @ 09/20/2013 at 11:56 am

We get it. You hate everyone. Everyone is wrong and you’re just the one to tell them what’s right.

Time to go back on your meds sweetie.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/21/2013 at 9:20 am

@@Sincerely concerned: People who call people sweetie have control issues too. I have little patience for stupidity and unfortunately there r way to many people like you that think we should be “tolerant”

@Sincerely concerned @ 09/21/2013 at 12:20 pm

No SWEETIE, I don’t have control issues. I just thought it would be more delicate to call you sweetie rather than by the name I really think you should go by. :-)) I have zero patience for ignorant, obnoxious, judgemental people like yourself, who have nothing better to do but judge everyone around them. I bet your life and family are more screwed up than most and this is your way of making yourself feel better. I’m right, aren’t I? Yea, I am. There’s a reason why everybody hates you around here.

See ya – wouldn’t want to be ya! :-0

Sincerely concerned @ 09/21/2013 at 2:07 pm

@@Sincerely concerned: The truth of he matter is that when I posted yesterday; I was 30 minutes into writing my bike with high resistance and feeling it. My Endorphins were at full throttle and thus my mind was at it’s clearest. Too bad you don’t get the dysfunctional mess this world is in and hence you are a part of it. People do not need to be on meds if their compass works. What you were most likely reacting to when you read my post was simply the truth. I even prefaced it with “I’m feeling it, so don’t read if “you can’t handle the truth”. I love performers like Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cucco, Jennifer Anniston etc., and find my way just fine. The fact that you think someone who gets a little passionate when they see something that is absurd should be on drugs is pathetic. Your name calling is immature by the way.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/21/2013 at 2:13 pm

@@Sincerely concerned: re: my family. ALL well educated, no tattoos, yes finding their way in life but cross my fingers; none knocked up so far, on drugs and holding steady jobs. And you?

Sincerely concerned @ 09/21/2013 at 2:50 pm

@@Sincerely concerned: If anything you may be feeling some of my frustrations with my middle child. She’s 24 and very strong willed. So I am sensitive about idiots trying to convince me that dys function is now the new norm.