Kevin Federline Welcomes His Sixth Child

Kevin Federline Welcomes His Sixth Child

Kevin Federline has welcomed his sixth child into the world!

The 36-year-old former backup dancer’s wife Victoria Prince gave birth to their second child together over the weekend.

“Words cannot express the joy my children bring me. We are very excited to welcome the newest member of our family.. I love you with all my heart. @crownv_16 #thefedz #sixthman I mean #sixthwoman,” Kevin announced on his Instagram.

Kevin and Victoria welcomed a baby girl, though we do not know her name yet. They are also the parents to a two-year-old daughter Jordan Kay.

Kevin also has two kids with his ex-wife Britney SpearsSean Preston, 8, and Jayden James, 7 – and two kids with his ex-girlfriend Shar JacksonKori, 13, and Kaleb, 9.

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Then, will he drop now his current wife after having this second child with her or will he have a third one?? hmm…. we dont knooowww… hehe

I am quite politically correct and I know parents of many feel offended whn parents of one or two criticize- but I do think 6 children is too many these days

haha they come in 2′s!

Who wants to have that piece of sht as a father?

NYC, Practical @ 04/07/2014 at 4:20 pm

There’s nothing wrong with 6 kids but not with 3 separate women, mooching off your ex-wife, no STEADY income and no appearance of even looking for a job! Does his new wife even work?!!! Losers!!!! Poor Britney!!

CAN you say white trash

Will someone fix this guy already…

Someone needs to fix this guy already….

Stop leeching off of Britney and get a vasectomy.

This guy needs to stop reproducing

Considering he has a total of 6 children which have been born from 3 different wives, I really wonder how is he able to pay for child support. Is he working at the moment? Does he have an album coming out? Is he working on a film project? Just curious that’s all.

TheMuffinman @ 04/07/2014 at 6:43 pm

@well: yes i agree i think 6 children is to many aswell specially to 3 different mothers its slightly ridiculous.

I wonder if he knows where kids come from?

Get a vasectormy, Kevin! @ 04/07/2014 at 8:08 pm

What does Kevin do for a living to support all his offspring? That’s what I want to know!

Get a vasectormy, Kevin! @ 04/07/2014 at 8:09 pm

“vasectomy”

Get a vasectomy, Kevin! @ 04/07/2014 at 8:10 pm

… the third time is the charm :)

Bama Belle @ 04/07/2014 at 8:19 pm

Kev has to much time on his hands. Get a job dude!!

“Words cannot express the joy I get cashing the $20,000 check from my ex-wife Britney Spears every month for child support. I do not know what I will do when Jayden James Federline turns 18 and I no longer receive any money…”

And Britney’s taking care of them ALL six of his children – since neither his ex-wife Shar (2kids), nor this current wife is working. Everyone was saying ‘Oh Kevin is such a stand-up guy’… well, he didn’t have to ‘pay’ to take her to court – won custody for his kids & ‘yes’ they needed him. Yet, its all on her.

He ‘may’ go try & get taken care of after the boys grow up, saying that he’s been accustomed to a certain ‘lifestyle’!

@marilyn
he has won full custody of sean and jayden proving whats her name was an unfit mother. remember the photos oh oh i forgot to put my underpants on tonight…his net worth as of this post is six million dollars.

embarrasing to stay with man who lives off another and to have kids too..must be a love I am not familiar with

Another Federline in the world, just what the world needs *hint sarcasm

YouWishYouKnew @ 04/08/2014 at 9:11 am

So now he has 3×2 kids. 3 women and with each he has 2 kids. Kinda weird… And what now? Next woman, next 2 children? Or is this over now? Will he stay with her? Will he get more kids with her or no more kids? We’ll have to wait to know. But I honestly didn’t think he’d have a sixth child that soon but I am not very surprised.

@well: As long as you’re not footing his bills nor paying for his children, stay out. Its not for us to decide how many children parents should have.