Katie Holmes Reveals Her Favorite Style Rule - Find Out What It Is!

Katie Holmes Reveals Her Favorite Style Rule - Find Out What It Is!

Katie Holmes stands out in the crowd with a red cardigan while out and about with a gal pal on Friday (April 11) in New York City.

The night before, the 35-year-old actress was beautiful in a black dress while snapping a selfie of herself at the 2014 Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Celebration, which was also attended by Jessica Biel.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

“I think highlight your favorite items. So if you’re wearing beautiful Tiffany’s jewelry go with a simple dress,” Katie shared to Us Weekly at the event about her style rule.

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes spending time with a gal pal…

katie holmes reveals style rule 01

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

she has the best smile ever.

Anyone who takes fashion advice from this fashion challenged nonentity deserves negative comments on their style.

@Caryn:

Yeah, I don’t get it. First the fashion line and then this. I’d rather take fashion advice from Suri.

She looks lovely and so radiantly happy! Good for her.

I read she wants another baby

I volunteer my services

Katie has to be the frumpiest frump who ever frumped. Ick.
Ditto about taking advise from this slob. It’s comical.
Those legs are getting more hefty too.

I’ll remember this advise next time I wear my Tiffany jewelry! In my dreams … :)

Keeping Perspective @ 04/12/2014 at 11:39 am

Let us not forget , these people are entertainers. That is there trade. They choose this trade because they need to fill some void of “see Me”. This is called Narcissism. If you get confused or loose focus, look up the definition. Basically if you are idolizing or grand staging these people, I have to tell you….That’s F***** UP.

Keeping Perspective @ 04/12/2014 at 4:07 pm

Let me clean up my grammar: Let us not forget, these people are entertainers. Nothing more, nothing less. That is their trade. They choose this line yubgbcvcdfggbbhhhbof “work” because they need to fill some void of “See Me”. This is called Narcissism. If you get confused or loose focus. Google the definition of narcissism. In summary, if you are idolizing or grand staging these people, I have to tell you… That’s F***** Up. This is why Paltrow, Pitt, Cruise, Joli, Pitt, and Lohan and of course, the Biebs are doing wacko things (lass, may I not leave out Wacko Jacko), they also believe they are that great.

Duo Camel Toe.

@Meg:

Duo Camel Toe. ?????????

Does anybody know when was the last time Tom was photographed with Suri? The last what I saw was a trip to Disney. Almost 02 years.

Kiss Annie

oh brother @ 04/12/2014 at 5:58 pm

Photographed in public does not equal last time he saw her.
We saw a faded pic of him in central park that was not a pap pic and then we saw pics of them bungee jumping months after it happened only because the company released a pic to say they were there.
Those are at least two times that were not pap pics and the public was not meant to see but it was found out about. So surely there are many other times as well. Tom is also not caught by photogs now that he is working in London but surely he is not hiding in his hotel room just because we don’t see pictures. Same with him and Suri.
Anne, you really live in the tabloid world it seems. It appears not only do you believe most of what you read at face value but you seem to also think if its not in the tabloids it doesn’t exist. Real life is not that way.

@oh brother:

The truth is that before the divorce had a lot of pictures, theaters, restaurants, late night girl wrapped in blanket, carousel was an exaggeration. And now the image of Tom im so bad press was speculating that Scientology, suppressive person, bah, blah, blah. and only photos taken away? For me is strange. I believe Katie kicked Tom in their lives (God, that is not true) horrilvel this is a shame.

oh brother @ 04/12/2014 at 7:10 pm

Mercy
Please your imagination is running wild.
He is in London for months now. He isn’t being chased by paps like in LA or NY.
Actually his image is just fine only on a few gossip sites are people still talking about the same old cult/sp/whatever bull anymore.
He got tons of positive press after the latest award show and is doing just fine.
Really Anne, take your head out of the tabloid press. It’s not real life.
It’s a good thing for all the chaos of all those pap shots is over. They both never should have carried on that way to begin with. It did damage all the way around. Hope life is back to normal and quiet.

Free at last! @ 04/12/2014 at 7:31 pm

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! Oh my God! Have you ever heard anything more blank and vapid than this?
Oh..oh..I did! For all the Ab Fab fans out there, remember how Pasty totally froze at a TV interview? At the end, she struggled to utter her fashion tip:

One can never have enough hats, gloves, scarfs and shoes…

KHo’s ‘tip’ is pretty high up there.

@Free at last!:
Why the hate? The irony? She is beautiful. Let’s leave katie move on and be a good mother.

@oh brother:

I do not believe everything I read. More there was a consensus in the press after divorce and Tom personality. I do not care.MI5

K-Flop - DL Wrap Party Pic @ 04/12/2014 at 9:50 pm

“Dangerous Liaisons” pilot finishes shooting in NYC (4/6)

@RLaGravenese: Melissa George, Taylor Hackford & Rufus Sewell. That’s a wrap on “Dangerous Liaisons” pilot. Thank you all!!

No K-Flop though.

ON – Miss Meadows @ TFF 2014 (4/21)

2014 Year of K-Flop

@anne: #17 – Because we can’t go a week where she is doing SOMETHING that is antagonistic. She provokes and creates her own drama with the Paps.

To 18-k-flop @ 04/12/2014 at 10:24 pm

OMG, LOL!!
Not included in the wrap picture?
K-flop not making friends?
j/k. no idea why but it’s funny.

love her! ! she looks happy and radiant! Tom getting positive press? there.must be some scientology people here or just part of his P R entourage, that is ridiculous. he,s been advised to shy away for a while and only come out for job purposes or awards, Tom is all about his.image….the most important thing is that.and his career.

National Inquirer @ 04/13/2014 at 8:49 am

@sense:

“he,s been advised to shy away for a while and only come out for job purposes or awards,”

And you know this how?

Sincerely Concerned @ 04/13/2014 at 8:53 am

@To 18-k-flop: Because it hit a nerve. Katie must feel the wrath of her actions: walking onto set with bra showing through with her new appendage in leopard skin stillatoes and spandex pants. (Could an intervention or serious confrontation be needed now?!?). Truly do wish she would get a PR person to help her recreate herself: Something like; classy, conservative, caring, protective mother. Rather than cheesy, narcissistic, wackadoodle. People do root for the underdog WHEN they come through. At least Johnny Depp KNOWS he’s a horses ass.

oh brother @ 04/13/2014 at 10:16 am

@22
They don’t know it. There is no way they could know something that personal so it’s another way of there being holes in the picture of what we see so people make it up to fit what they want it to be. We don’t see Tom much so they make up stories. He is working in London and busy- that much we know.
I am no cult member by any means but by positive press I was referring to the comments and press I saw and how stars reacted to him at this latest event. I see a few sites that still have the same old comments about the cult stuff but I also see 1) HW treats him great and there are many stars always fawning over him 2) many fans posting pics of them with him 3) and I was surprised at how much the negative comments about the cult stuff had slowed down over all when I took a look- although yes, some still existed. Basically the old thing is getting old and tired and people are moving on.
That is what I saw from where I sit.
It does make me laugh at how much people get called SCI people just because they either don’t like Katie or do like Tom. That is also just old/tired and laughable now.
Oh and maybe this person is an anti cult or ex member themselves Just a guess but before Tom’s award show there was comments from those types saying “Tom has been sent away for auditing so he doesn’t leave the cult”. That was because he was working and people didn’t know where he was so just like this situation they make it up to fit. Then Tom was seen and it was made known they were working on Mission so the story changes to “he was advised not to come out”. Why can’t people accept we won’t even get a 100percent clear picture without being directly involved.

I think she looks great too, and happy. Maybe put on a little weight as well, which suits her, I think.
Katie can be a little quirky one day, playful the next and very classy the next. She’s interesting!
That deposition didn’t go too well for Tom, and after that, it’s been out of sight out of mind. Think that is the whole idea.
But I quite like his movies. Really liked Jack Reacher, but never been a big fan of his Mission Impossible movies, , but he has had and still has a a great career, after all these years, can’t take that away from him, regardless of the other things.
And never watched too many of his older movies, except on tv, but I think Suri looks very much like the younger Tom.
Got to hand it to K-Flop, really does her/his homework where Katie is concerned.

Hi Anne.