Jude Law & Rumored Former Flame Alicia Rountree Spend Time Together in NYC!

Jude Law & Rumored Former Flame Alicia Rountree Spend Time Together in NYC!

Jude Law looks across the street before crossing while out and about on Thursday (June 19) in New York City’s Tribeca district.

On the same day, the 41-year-old actor was spotted hailing a cab with his rumored former flame Alicia Rountree in the Big Apple.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jude Law

Earlier in the week, Jude‘s son Rafferty showed off his good looks while walking the runway at the Harvey Nichols presentation of the #BEENTRILL designer collaboration during London Collections: Men.

10+ pictures inside of Jude Law hanging out with Alicia Rountree

jude law alicia rountree spend time together in nyc 09
jude law alicia rountree spend time together in nyc 10

Photos: FameFlynet, SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Alicia Rountree, Jude Law

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
dolorescraeg @ 06/20/2014 at 10:34 am

can this man get any better looking. he’s absolutely ageless. brilliant actor as well. met him a few times and have to say he is just a lovely person.

Oh, please, dolores! Not again! You always do as if the girl wasn’t there and like if it wasn’t serious… He’s gorgeous cos’ he’s in love, can’t you see???

dolorescraeg @ 06/20/2014 at 11:06 am

if it’s serious it’s ok with me. whatever makes him happy.

as usual you try to make it something its not
he doesn’t look in love to me

scram!

who are you that you know who dolores is?

Just for your information: those pics were taken yesterday while they were arriving for the wonderful ( and amazing! go to see it!!!)Branagh’s Macbeth. When they saw the paps, they immediatly put a distance between them and I don’t know if they’re “in love”, but as I was sitting just behind them during the play, I can tell you they’re surely not only friends!

I follow her on Instagram because I’m a huge fan and since yesterday, it’s pretty quiet. I think they must be really busy

@popart/ahum!/blues @ 06/20/2014 at 12:33 pm

how convenient
you just show up to tell us YOU were there
um
yeah
right
sure
NOT!
i think they are only friends and you are jealous by nature and try to stir the pot because you are jealous by nature
your worldview doesn’t square with reality
its interesting that you will never be able to participate in the gene pool in any meaningful way

If I were as jealous as you say, I my wife would kill me right now (yes, I’m a man) and (again) for your information: I’m not gay.
I came here because when I saw them yesterday, I was curious to know who this pretty girl was. In the other hand, yes, you’re right, I really like Mister Law’s films, I think he’s a great actor and last night, I would have loved to see him talking with Branagh! They were so f** genius in Sleuth, what a beautiful direction and acting.
Now, believe what you want, I don’t care, I don’t know you, you don’t know me, but I have nothing to do with those two persons you’re talking about.
Have a nice day!

I don’t know a woman who can resist him anyway LOL!!

dolorescraeg @ 06/20/2014 at 9:57 pm

ahum..thanks for the heads up about them seeing Macbeth…I understand the play and branaugh are terrific. and yes sleuth directed by branaugh and starring jude was a master class in acting.when we tried to get tickets to macbeth we were told that were over $600.00. is that possible.

Gorgeous Jude!

The hair is fake because he is bald, wig or a hair transplant?

@margot: Transplant. He started losing his hair, but for the last little while, it’s been back.

AMERICAN SHORES @ 06/22/2014 at 5:50 am

Pics following around a faggo out of the airport in NYC. Seriously, what kind of troll marketing site is this.

Honestly I will never understand why some people are so nasty and insulting towards others that they don’t even know… It’s really sad

He hasn’t had a transplant. Do you not have eyes to see that? He combs it just right after it grows. Who cares? He’s sexy as all get out.

i think he has good hair. he’s still an attractive and handsome man to me. when he is old, he will still be hot and handsome.

dolorescraeg@ @ 06/23/2014 at 9:47 am

I agree with isa people who don’t even know jude take great pleasure in being nasty. they must have lousy lives and just feel better about themselves ridiculing others. that’s jude’s hair. if you go back ten years he has a high hairline. he cuts it off for films and now he’s growing it back. and yes like fine wine this man ages beautifully.

She’s coming to London so maybe we will have new pics of them both very soon!

@blues
Jude is fed up with starlets and models/actresses wannabes. He has been dating a non celebrity, a loving and beautiful girl. She comes over at weekends and she is always very nice to all his neighbours. They go out in mornings to jog and when he is buzy, she just grabs a book and reads in the park. I’m happy for him! He’s a very nice guy

Yeah, sure Erica! Too funny !

What’s the matter blues? Are you jealous??? HAHAHAHA!!!
Keep it real

No, I just think you’re funny with your lies… Ciao!

LOL! What ever makes you feel less sh*ty blues :D