Gerard Butler Keeps His Clothes the Same Two Days in a Row

Gerard Butler Keeps His Clothes the Same Two Days in a Row

Gerard Butler carries his messenger bag while leaving Coogies Beach Cafe following lunch on Thursday afternoon (July 24) in Malibu, Calif.

The 44-year-old actor was wearing the same outfit that he wore the day before while landing on a flight at LAX Airport in Los Angeles.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerard will soon start work on his upcoming thriller London Has Fallen, which is the sequel to his hit Olympus Has Fallen. It is set to hit theaters on October 2, 2015.

15+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler grabbing lunch…

gerard butler keeps clothes the same two days 01
gerard butler keeps clothes the same two days 14
gerard butler keeps clothes the same two days 15
gerard butler keeps clothes the same two days 16

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All
italian girl @ 07/25/2014 at 9:59 am

Always alone. Never seen him with a girlfriend! Why????

@italian girl @ 07/25/2014 at 10:15 am

What’s it to ya, anyway? Does it matter?

Just a hunch @ 07/25/2014 at 10:17 am

Probably because he’s a horrible person….and probably all those who associate with him.

Did jj give him the small test? lol

Huston He have a problem @ 07/25/2014 at 10:35 am

There is a big inaccuracy on this blog, considering It’s still breakfast time here in Cali and not lunch time. If it was lunch time these where taken yesterday.

@Just a hunch: “Probably because he’s a horrible person”

Ho he’s not, people who have met him say he is a genuinely nice guy.

Just a hunch @ 07/25/2014 at 10:45 am

@Not so:

I’m not a poster, but reading the trash that’s posted here tells a different story.

@Just a hunch: What do they tell? there are some who come on here who, for whatever reason, hate him and try to spread lies about him but I stand by what I said. Those who have met him, and I know a few who have, all say he’s a nice guy.

Me thinks.... @ 07/25/2014 at 10:51 am

@Huston He have a problem: These pics were taken after he landed at LAX and I think JJ are just making up stories to get a new thread going.

Just a hunch @ 07/25/2014 at 10:54 am

@Not so:

Then tell a different story. It’s his image.

@Just a hunch: What about his image?

Don't feed the troll @ 07/25/2014 at 11:13 am

@Not so:

Just a hunch @ 07/25/2014 at 11:15 am

Case in point. Thanks, you just validated me. Try not get butthurt anymore.

@Just a hunch: I really do not have a clue what you are talking about.

Same clothes, different clothes, no clothes…who cares? He’s still a gorgeous sight! At least he changed his trousers… ;)

Just a hunch @ 07/25/2014 at 11:22 am

@Not so:

Exactly.

Maggie P.U. @ 07/25/2014 at 11:23 am

@10-Me thinks…you are right Me. JJ, like the media is all about the #s…..even if it includes making things up, assuming/speculating. This is way beyond gossip…this is trying to tear a person up many have never ever met…or if they have met briefly, not getting enough time to know the person. A coworker I used to work with has a friend who works there and in reference to a call I told them to go on the thread and see if that was worn when he was there…it was not. I am not even 1 hour from Malibu and work in the heart of Hollywood and I have not heard even half of what all is said about this guy and allowed to be posted here. It has gotten cruel on this site and I can not believe JJ allows it….yes I do. Anyway, just on here to verify those were Wednesday….and if you look in the pics you would see it also. But, again truth is not the make of gossip, even if it is past the gossip level. Now, please bring on the so call “alert” and the bashing because I said something not liked or agreed with. That is all this site is anymore. Assumption, speculation and people tearing each other up, especially if the comments are those they do not agree with.

Peace.

MPU

@Me thinks….:
Exactly! You`re probably right there. ;-)

@Just a hunch: I think you need to lie down in a darkened room.

Just a hunch @ 07/25/2014 at 11:31 am

@Maggie P.U.:

Sorry, Maggie. There’s more to this than you know. I hear you and agree partly. If the person to whom this article is about really cared about how he is presented, these threads wouldn’t be like this. Just the bare truth from some people’s perspective (and attempting to be objective).

Just a hunch @ 07/25/2014 at 11:33 am

@Not so:

I like your responses…you make my observations true. Keep it up!

@Just a hunch: I’m sorry, I mean no disrespect but your posts are not making sense. Just what point are you attempting to make?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All