Leonardo DiCaprio Is Still Rocking His Big Bushy Beard - See New Pics!

Leonardo DiCaprio Is Still Rocking His Big Bushy Beard - See New Pics!

Leonardo DiCaprio flashes his smile while hanging out with a large group of friends at an Art Basel event on Wednesday (December 3) in Miami, Fla.

The 40-year-old actor is still sporting his big bushy beard – his BFF Lukas Haas also appears to be rockin’ a big beard as well – see his pics inside!

It’s been a while since we’ve seen any Leonardo pics – he celebrated his birthday last month surrounded by pals, and back in October, Leo partied with some pals in Los Angeles.

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio still rocking a bushy beard…

Just Jared on Facebook

• Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have welcomed their second child! - Gossip Cop
  • Derek Hough is officially leaving DWTS - Just Jared Jr
  • Does Britney Spears have a new man? - Radar
  • Jennifer Aniston says she's joined the Mile High club! - Lainey Gossip
  • Amy Schumer is starring in a Barbie movie - The Hollywood Reporter
  • ####

It looks like his entire posse may be with him, Tobey, Lukas, Ethan, Chuck…but I don’t see Vinnie. WOW his hair is crazy wild!!! :-)

Willy Städele‏@WillyStadele 12m12 minutes ago

Meeting leonardo dicaprio at his exhibition tonight !

Weston, FL
    11:44 AM – 3 Dec 2014

I guess he’s going to be at some exhibit tonight? Or does he really have his own exhibition tonight?

• the reader

why no name of tobey?? lukas is not his only well-known friend.awful :(((((

• Zzzzzz

Hi Ladies! So happy to see Leo smiling with his pals. Hope he enjoys his few days off before he starts filming again!

• Still Together

FINALLY JARED!

• Zzzzzz

Hi! It might be the one that Richie was posting about on his IG. I believe it was on the 3rd.

• ####

Oh that’s right! Blacksharpie just re-posted it again this morning.

• the reader

hi great to see u around:))
    wanted to talk to u a little bit about environmental stuff if u’re not busy
    if u are just answer this q: which forum/ mag u are reading/writing related to environmental? asking cause this is one of my favorites and wanted to knw about sources of ur info thx

• (S)

Glad Leo is enjoying his day!!! Great smile!

• Zzzzzz

Hi! I have a few seconds. I actually opened a twitter account so that I can follow groups that I am interested in, volunteer with or donate money to. I follow WWF, Sea Shepard, WildAid, WCS, Racing Extinction just to name a few. They send out tons a tweets that include articles and petitions dealing with the environment and endangered species. At times the tweets go overboard (The Dodo keeps re-sending the same tweets over and over again!) but you can get great information.

• the reader

thx:)) have a good time:)) xox

• Zzzzzz

Anytime! :) xo

• Leokas

Hey guys, it’s been a long long time!
    My baby looking so sexy with that beard, I love stroking it with my big D….
    I love when my “juices” are all up in that beard ;)))))))
    Looks like Toni is out of the picture, she wasn’t even at the VS fashion show
    LEOKAS is back biotchesss!
    Leokas 4 life <33333333333333333

• Jo

No Kevin though

• ####

Nope….no Kevin or Danny A.

• the reader

hope not to see Danny A. or that creepy Russian billionaire ( Campbell ‘s ex) anymore

• the reader

leo approves QUEEN OF THE NIGHT performs whose are working with that Richie guy for this art basil! just saying

Oh Baby
    ‏@MessingWithBaby @Whitehotmag @ArtBasel Di Caprio just bought me a shot! (He may be trying to drown me…)

12:21 PM – 3 Dec 2014

alain servais‏@aservais1 7m7 minutes ago

True story: #abmb only place where u can have a pee between huge beard Leonardo di Caprio and Spiderman Tobey Maguire. Cld not take pics

12:40 PM – 3 Dec 2014
    LMFAO – this guy was in the bathroom with Leo and Tobey!!!!

• sky

GTFO with your Garbage. Your not funny.: (

• LOLita

wow Leo is truly superhuman! He has X-ray vision that allows him to see the artwork on the walls through his flatcap. woowowowow what an underrated guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LOLita

Leo will win a lead actor Oscar and Lukas will win the supporting actor Oscar for their shimmering roles in The Revenant. They will be this years Matthew Mcconaughey and Jared Leto *sniff sniff* :’) Tom Hardy can have Lukas’s gift bag

kassandra‏@cr0pcirlces 4m4 minutes ago

served Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire at work today no big deal

12:52 PM – 3 Dec 2014

• LOLita

People want to forget about Tobey after he ruined Gatsby with his duck lips buck teeth and blank expressions. Lukas is a rising star, his monkey face is perfect for the outdoorsy world of The Revenant soon Lukas will get his due :) :)

• LOLita

Leo and Tobey love using the public washroom together they like hearing each others tinkles it reminds them of the good ol’ days and takes them away from the CRUEL WORLD

• sky

I wonder if he and Toni are in the same hotel. Hmmmm…. I’m surprised she’s not hinting.

• the reader

for god sake this is not funny at all:((( what’s up to u guys?leo is not gay making fun of someone just because he/she is with his/her friends is so so aggressive and rude

• LOLita

Leo is a very cultured man as we all know

• Guest

Just ignore the “new” trolls…Now that JJ has this new system it makes it easier.

• LOLita

Whaaaaa nothing wrong with being gay in fact Leo should just come out with it already. I’m making fun of Leo and Tobey for being weird manchildren who surround strangers in the public washrooms while they pee.

• LOLita

So……How can Tobey be such a crap actor when he pretty much lives with Leo DiCaprio…

• the reader

can u stop mocking people’s faces:((( def. I don’t like it. people’s faces are not up to them we are created in our shapes and everybody has his own bad marks as well as good marks. no one in the world is cool

• Guest

I guess they should pee in the bushes troll.

• LOLita

Leo’s “friends” are bad influences!!!

• LOLita

Yeah why not it would be more environmentally friendly and Leo already looks like a wild animal with his ratty beard. Peeing in a bush could be good for his character study, tres bohemian and artistic~~ after all he is a serious artist!!!!!!!!!!

• the reader

first of all I don’t believe at all he is gay, second of all they were at the public rest room did u expected they bring some private rest room by themselves?! lol
    u’re talking is in harsh mood:(( hope to see u again here just in better mood!

• LOLita

“Troll” with a username > anonymous ~Guest~

• the reader

if s/he continue I this way then yeas s/he is a troll and i’ll ignore her/him for good like any other troll I’ve done even reading their stuffs before:)) I’m done talking to her/him about it:))and thx for ur comment

• LOLita

How many times has Leo used his million dollar toilet

• Dis gonna be gud

Looks like that pathetic hater who spammed Leo threads everyday on the old system making jokes about him dating Ruby and bashing Irmelin’s looks is back with her crap.

• ####

Toni’s posted a couple of pics on her IG. One with the guys (photogs) for her hosting thing on Friday and another of a piece of art. LOL

Francesca Griffiths‏@frantastic__ 46m46 minutes ago

So whilst at an art exhibition today my sister bumps into
    P Diddy and Leonardo DiCaprio!! #NotFair

12:46 PM – 3 Dec 2014

• the reader

on toni’s IG there is name of the artist and that leaded me to the name of the gallery that artist’s work is in:

can u say if this is the one leo and tobey are in as well?

• also…

She’s an art afficionado now! LOL

• Dis gonna be gud

Lol. Reminds me of a LSA thread I read awhile ago and someone said Diddy was so confused at how Leo gets so many ladies because he isn’t THAT good looking. Probably because always looks gross and like he doesn’t give a f*ck.

• sky

Looks like she’s having Lunch with two GAY dudes, while Leo is having lunch with his buddies. Lol

• ####

The pics that were posted on the last thread just said Leo and Tobey were at the Miami Convention Center which I think is where the exhibits are at.
    Wherever they were most recently, he bought someone a shot so they may have left and then she showed up?

• ####

Kind of seems like they are strategically missing each other? LOL

• sky

Yeah, is she hinting again that she’s there with him.?

• ####

Do you see the comments that tonigarrnlover leaves on Toni’s IG pics???? Can you say creepy??? LOL