- Valerie Harper has defied doctor’s odds with her terminal brain cancer diagnosis and says she is close to being in remission – Huffington Post
- The Man of Steel sequel will film in Detroit – The Hollywood Reporter
- Demi Lovato begins work on Glee – take a look! – Just Jared Jr
- Check out the Scandal season three promo – Entertainment Weekly
- Will Smith and his wife Jada are selling their huge mansion – DListed
- Nicole Scherzinger shows off her fit body – Hollywood Tuna
- Harry Styles kisses British game show host – Towleroad
Valerie Harper Breaking News and Photos
America Ferrera steps out at the opening night performance of the new Broadway play The Assembled Parties on Wednesday (April 17) at the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre in New York City.
The 28-year-old actress attended the show to support her former Ugly Betty co-star Judith Light, who stars in the play.
Earlier in the week, America was in Washington, D.C. to make her voice heard on comprehensive immigration reform. America, who is a co-chair of the non-partisan organization Voto Latino, was on hand for a press conference to announce the “I’m Ready for Immigration Reform” coalition; the new coalition is made up of diverse national groups demanding immigration reform with a pathway to citizenship.
15+ pictures inside of America Ferrera and others at The Assembled Parties on Broadway… More Here! »
The 73-year-old actress, who played the beloved character Rhoda Morgenstern for numerous years, talked with the publication about her doctor’s diagnosis of possibly three months left to live from leptomeningeal carcinomatosis, a rare condition.
“I don’t think of dying,” Valerie said. “I think of being here now.”
Valerie previously battled lung cancer back in 2009.
Our thoughts go out to Valerie and her friends and loved ones during this difficult time.