- Vanilla Ice missed his flight and was very mad at Delta for their part in it all – TMZ
- Malia Obama danced up a storm at Lollapalooza – Radar
- This Vine star has a new girlfriend – Just Jared Jr
- It looks like Justin Bieber is on Kanye West‘s side – DListed
- Margot Robbie looked amazing last night – Hollywood Tuna
- Samantha Bee recaps the DNC – Towleroad
- Niall Horan acknowledges Louis Tomlinson‘s son for the firsts time ever – J-14
Vanilla Ice News, Pictures, and Videos
The 47-year-old former rapper lied about owning the home, where he was filming his Vanilla Ice Project.
Vanilla allegedly took items from the house that he thought was free, since they were on the curb.
The police have recovered an iron table, sofa, two bicycles, and patio chairs, which were all stolen from the house.
“It’s a misunderstanding, it was blown out of proportion. It’s sad that good news doesn’t travel this fast,” the 47-year-old former rapper told reporters. “It’s just out of proportion and I wish you guys would focus on all the good things I’ve done.
“It’ll all get cleared up, you’ll see. There’s nothing fun about this. I wish everybody all the best, and maybe some of the good news will travel this fast in the future,” he added.
The Lantana Police Department issued a statement that Vanilla Ice (aka Robert Matthew Van Winkle) stole items from a one million dollar home in Florida in the midst of a foreclosure. He was held on a $6,000 bond from the Palm Beach County Jail.
The 47-year-old former entertainer turned DIY fix it show host was renovating a house for his program The Vanilla Ice Project and reportedly went to a nearby abandoned home and took furniture, a pool heater, bicycles and other items.
The owner of the abandoned house reported the items stolen and the cops obtained a search warrant and recovered some of the merchandise.
- Get ready to jam out to Vanilla Ice‘s “Ice Ice Baby” in your next Zumba class – Huffington Post
- The boys of One Direction take some time for themselves – Just Jared Jr
- Don’t expect to see a Dragon Tattoo sequel in 2013 – Entertainment Weekly
- Taylor Swift says she did not crash a Kennedy wedding – DListed
- Miranda Kerr shows off her amazing bikini body – Hollywood Tuna
- Daniel Day Lewis transforms into Abraham Lincoln in this new Lincoln poster – Towleroad
- Justin Bieber nabs a cameo on The Simpsons – Celebuzz
- Michael C. Hall films the new season of Dexter – ASL
And Vanilla Ice‘s role? He’s reportedly playing a gay wedding coordinator!
Adam will also be producing the flick, which is set to begin filming this summer for a June 2012 release.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Leighton Meester and Vanilla Ice in I Hate You, Dad?
- Vanilla Ice will debut a home renovation reality show on Thursday – PopEater
- Big Time Rush rocks out at Today – Just Jared Jr
- Adam Lambert will obey Malaysia’s anti-kissing laws at his show – Huffington Post
- See Banksy‘s take on the Simpsons intro – DListed
- Marisa Miller meets Captain Morgan in the flesh – Hollywood Tuna
- Trevor Donovan: 90210‘s gay storyline is true to life – Towleroad
- George Clooney‘s ex ties the knot – Radar
- Taylor Swift apologizes to a former boyfriend in a song – Celebuzz
- Lauren Conrad wants to bring some old friends to her new show – Celebslam
- Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin share their sexiest attributes – ASL
- Shakira covers The XX – Idolator
- Cyndi Lauper rocks a tall beehive ‘do – Splash