- Get ready to jam out to Vanilla Ice‘s “Ice Ice Baby” in your next Zumba class – Huffington Post
- The boys of One Direction take some time for themselves – Just Jared Jr
- Don’t expect to see a Dragon Tattoo sequel in 2013 – Entertainment Weekly
- Taylor Swift says she did not crash a Kennedy wedding – DListed
- Miranda Kerr shows off her amazing bikini body – Hollywood Tuna
- Daniel Day Lewis transforms into Abraham Lincoln in this new Lincoln poster – Towleroad
- Justin Bieber nabs a cameo on The Simpsons – Celebuzz
- Michael C. Hall films the new season of Dexter – ASL
Vanilla Ice News, Pictures, and Videos
And Vanilla Ice‘s role? He’s reportedly playing a gay wedding coordinator!
Adam will also be producing the flick, which is set to begin filming this summer for a June 2012 release.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Leighton Meester and Vanilla Ice in I Hate You, Dad?
- Vanilla Ice will debut a home renovation reality show on Thursday – PopEater
- Big Time Rush rocks out at Today – Just Jared Jr
- Adam Lambert will obey Malaysia’s anti-kissing laws at his show – Huffington Post
- See Banksy‘s take on the Simpsons intro – DListed
- Marisa Miller meets Captain Morgan in the flesh – Hollywood Tuna
- Trevor Donovan: 90210‘s gay storyline is true to life – Towleroad
- George Clooney‘s ex ties the knot – Radar
- Taylor Swift apologizes to a former boyfriend in a song – Celebuzz
- Lauren Conrad wants to bring some old friends to her new show – Celebslam
- Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin share their sexiest attributes – ASL
- Shakira covers The XX – Idolator
- Cyndi Lauper rocks a tall beehive ‘do – Splash
Rapper and recent reality TV star Vanilla Ice (real name: Robert Matthew Van Winkle) was arrested on Thursday night for allegedly hitting and kicking his wife.
“He started yelling at me for going out to buy a bedroom set. In front of my daughter,” Winkle‘s wife, Laura, told a deputy. “I’m sorry I can’t say any more until I talk to an attorney.”
According to the Palm Beach Post, Winkle, 40, was charged with simple domestic battery and is being held at Palm Beach County Jail.
The Van Winkles has two daughters, Dusti Rain, 10, and KeeLee Breeze, 8.