Justin Timberlake is Bringing BBQ Back

Justin Timberlake is Bringing BBQ Back

Singer / actor / fashion designer and now restaurateur Justin Timberlake will be having the grand opening of his Southern Hospitality restaurant in NYC on Wednesday.

Southern Hospitality will be serving “Cracker Cuisine,” Memphis-style food inspired by Timberlake family recipes. The restaurant will also be decorated by items found in Memphis flea markets.

The Tennessee-born star will run the restaurant with BFF business pals Eytan Sugarman and Trace Ayala.

This is not Timberlake‘s first restaurant venture, the singer is also the man behind dim sum joint, Chi, on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.

Southern Hospitality is located at 1460 Second Ave (on 76th Street).

WILL YOU CHECK OUT Mr. JT’s Upper East side BBQ restaurant?

justin timberlake southern hospitality 01
justin timberlake southern hospitality 02

Photos: Splash News Online
Posted to: Justin Timberlake

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Sounds interesting but I don’t eat MEAT…do you think they serve salad and potatoes??

[~Famous~] @ 07/16/2007 at 12:58 pm

More checks – That boy loves money.

This is what an entrepreneur does, while everyone else stays in their lane he branches out and gets more hustles.

Sure, I would try anything JT …. Mmmmmmm

CRACKER CUISINE? Oh no he didn’t!

when will this be close?

I am tired of this **** already. There’s no respect for quality anymore, just celebrity.

And I don’t believe Justin is the only person involved in that other restaurant (Chi); I believe it’s run with other celebrities (Ashton Kutcher, for one).

I agree with Davidson. The celebrities are used for their name. They may have invested some money in the project but normally it is the brain child of someone else.

BBperfume @ 07/16/2007 at 1:35 pm

Justin is one arrogant brat. These days u just need a faous name and u sell clothes, perfume, food without quality

[~Famous~] @ 07/16/2007 at 1:48 pm

BBperfume, you couldn’t be anymore wrong, for every celebrity restaurant that’s a success there’s Tons that Flop and don’t even make it past a year. This goes with clothing lines etc etc…

who care he’s a looser idiot

You forgot to add neat freak.

He’s such a country boy in real life, not so much as a pop star.

More like “crackhead cuisine.”

I would definitely try it out..
Well wait a sec.. what exactly does he mean by Cracker cuisine..
I’d have to find that out first!

I wouldn’t make a special trip to eat there but, when I’m in the city, I’d give it a shot.

crackerbarrell @ 07/16/2007 at 2:41 pm

not going to give him more money than he already has , that hillbilly hick.

I don’t see anything wrong with celebrity investing their money in things. It’s their money, and at the end of the day their business people. I do like the exterior of this restaurant, and it sounds appealing. I’ll check it out, and give it a try.

hes a joke and he looks so old now…i cant stand him

If I’m ever in the city I’d definitely check out his new restaurant.

Private Dick @ 07/16/2007 at 3:33 pm

The term “cracker” is an insult to southerners. Is he really that stupid or does just think that no one will call him on because he’s Justin Timberlake.

Didn’t Britney Spears have a restaurant? Look how that turned out.

[~Famous~] @ 07/16/2007 at 4:32 pm

He’s a loser joke who sells alot of records and makes even more money. Sucks to be him.

I can’t stand this pig!

JT’s got an attitude, for sure, but I’d try eating at the restaurant once. Who knows, maybe the food will be delish.

Dirty Cougar @ 07/16/2007 at 6:39 pm

I lvoe a good BBQ! With it being Southern style. I’m sure it will be tasty. Too bad there, is nothing like that down in San Juan Capistrano, CA-where I live. Nothing but sheeit where, I live!

yeah sure..anythin jt does is sure gonna be good!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All