James McAvoy & Wife Hit Venice

James McAvoy & Wife Hit Venice

Fresh-faced Scottish actor James McAvoy and British actress wife Anne-Marie Duff rub noses during the opening ceremony and the Atonement Premiere of the 64th Annual Venice Film Festival on Wednesday in Venice, Italy.

Duff is nine years McAvoy‘s senior — Duff is 37, McAvoy is 28. The couple met while filming Shameless, an offbeat British comedy drama television series. James and Anne-Marie celebrate their one-year wedding anniversary this October.

anne marie duff james mcavoy 01

• Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

HE IS HOT

KrungKrung @ 08/29/2007 at 5:58 pm

awesome.

here’s a video for y’all. hope you like.

[~Famous~] @ 08/29/2007 at 5:58 pm

huh? ummm okay?

Mmmm, love James McAvoy. Just saw Becoming Jane last night and he was fantastic in it!

I love him! He’s gorgeous and a talented actor…his chemistry with Anne Hathaway in Becoming Jane was amazing.

Oh God, Im so jealous of his wifeeeeeeeeee

LOVE HIM!!!!

Love him, he’s soo talented.

OK! I guess that old snatch is the best! that is what my 23 yrd old tell me!

They look BEAUTIFUL together! I wish them all the best! True love doesn’t care about the age difference.

the_original_nika @ 08/29/2007 at 8:08 pm

Yes, true love doesn´t care about age.
Except those, that only want younger peopla to make them feel young and important =x.

KrungKrung @ 08/29/2007 at 8:12 pm

9 Magnus

don’t like gays eh? i see how you are.

PASTEL_PUSSELITA @ 08/29/2007 at 9:49 pm

James McAvoy is an amazing young actor.. He was awesome with Forrest Whittaker and Kerry W. in Last King of Scotland and lord becoming Jane was sweet!!

The wife is a FUGLY FUG!! It’s like Beaty & The Beast in reverse! Damn James, WTF???

You could have dated me!

He is so charming in Becoming Jane.

JJ, what’s the importance in mentioning that Anne-Marie is nine years James’ senior? I mean, that isn’t even newsworthy. I doubt you’d bother with it if it was the other way around. Why is that even part of the entry?

‘Shameless’ is (was??) the vest british series EVER!!!!!

Anne-Marie Duff was awesome! I didn’t know they are married.

blah..... @ 08/30/2007 at 2:43 am

What’s wrong with Hollywood ? the leading actors are getting shorter and shorter.

My God! What’s going on in young actors’ heads? Especially talented and handsome actors…He is cute and really good (I saw him The Last King of Scotland, Becoming Jane and Inside I’m dancing). Now I look forward to watching Atonement. But THAT WIFE?!? She is ugly and old, and he should have married someone his own age. How did she bewitch him? Because that’s the only explanation I can come up with…
As for his performance in Becoming Jane, now that one was really enchanting!!!! Both he and Anne Hathaway were splendid, and his eyes expressed so much passion and desperation at the same time!!! And his height has nothing to do with talent (come on, we are not talking about Tom Cruise…)

20, I think it’s just his wife who is 9 years older than him. Up against Keira Knightley, he wasn’t small. Don’t forget high heel shoes!

Elisa: You’re a *****. Maybe he fell in love? James is an intelligent, talented man. When you insult his wife, you insult him.

Anne looks like Princess Diana from a far. I like the pixie hair cut on her. I can’t believe she’s almost 40. She looks pretty good for that age. I was glad to see that James’s mother came too. She’s kinda pretty.

BenedictCumberpatch @ 08/30/2007 at 12:48 pm

Anne and James are amazing and they share everything with their friends. I know cause I’m one of them. Anne is a terrific shag too!! :)

DominiCooper. @ 08/30/2007 at 12:49 pm

Agreed with ben. Anne is a great shag. James isn’t too bad either. :)

:( Shes pretty :(