Jude Law: Three Generations of Law Men

Jude Law: Three Generations of Law Men

Jude Law takes his son Rudy, 5, and three of his friends to the Carling Cup Final at Wembley Stadium in London on Sunday afternoon.

Tottenham won the first major cup to be handed out this season, beating Chelsea 2-1. Rudy looks so cute with his blonde curls and he’s definitely a Tottenham supporter!

The father-son pair was accompanied by Jude‘s father Peter Law. Three generations of Law men!

jude law three generations of laws 01
jude law three generations of laws 02
jude law three generations of laws 04
jude law three generations of laws 06

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

I love Jude Law….he’s super talented, seems kind and grounded and is really one of the best actors of his generation….and he’s beautiful too.

WOW, three of them, so sweet!!!

what happened to jude’s beautiful curly blond hair???? http://tampham.blogspot.com

Thanks Jared! Jude looks great – those jeans – wow :D
Rudy has gotten big – it looks like a great family day :)

oh..OH…SOMEBODY’S GETTING BALD…..

oo i love jude law he is so handsome and his little boy is so cute too

Come On You Spurs =]

Looking oh so cute!

mimi prism @ 02/25/2008 at 3:44 pm

Sometimes Jude makes such peculiar faces, that is almost comical.
Yet he can get away with it because most of all, he is GORGEOUS!

jude law rubs me the wrong way, not sure why, but that is one cute cute kid. love the hair.
i think he looks like his mom, she was really beautiful in her day.

i love him hes sooo hot!

An unexpected treat although I have to say I expected him to have attended the game when i heard they had won. I know what a dyed-in
the wool fan he is. And Rudy is a real chip off the old block. What a
wonderful memory for rudy’s memory banks. His older brother usually
goes but i guess it was a school day or something that he couldn’t go.
Thanks again Jared you feed our love for this guy who is the perfect
father. From generation to generation. My heart overflows.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 02/25/2008 at 4:11 pm

#4
jude’s hair is naturally brown. he had to chop most of it off for the film he just finished but it’s growing back now.
can you believe the face on rudy?….this kid is a clone of his gorgeous dad….
peter law jude’s dad decided to grow a beard. he lives a pretty laid back life with jude’s mum maggie in a small village in the loire valley in france.they are a very close family……jude looks great no matter what. there is after all conventional faces and then there’s jude law…think the holiday, alfie , etc., etc., etc., jared….bless your heart…we struck gold again.

Glas to see they (well the kid at least) weren’t supporting Chelsea…I despise Chelsea *grr* Anyhoo, Spurs totally deserved to win yesterday :)

Yay, more Jude! And Rudy! Yes, Rudy is definitely Jude’s mini-me.

Mimi, Jude does make funny faces sometimes…but he’s gorgeous as can be. It kinda reminds me of the movie Closer, where Anna (Julia Roberts) says to Dan (Jude), “Don’t raise your eyebrows, it makes you look smug.” :)

sharyllee @ 02/25/2008 at 5:07 pm

wow, I love , love it. Jude and Rudy are very very beautiful but I wish Pete shows his face… must be beautiful..

sharyllee @ 02/25/2008 at 5:08 pm

I mean Pete must be beautiful like Jude and Rudy…

Oh, yes, Rudy has gotten big.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 02/25/2008 at 5:54 pm

jude’s father peter, underneath that hat and beard is an extremely handsome man…jude has his eyes so you can imagine…he was the youngest head master in london’ s comprehensive school system and jude’s mum maggie was an english teacher. she later taught drama in france. any wonder that mr. gorgeous is so intelligent…he had to answer to not one but two teachers.

jude's lady @ 02/25/2008 at 6:03 pm

I’m in love with Jude. Nice pictures with his dad and son.

I also want to say that I’m really liking those jeans on Jude! :D

mimi prism @ 02/25/2008 at 6:25 pm

Hi! Sheryl, always a treat to see you here. You were the first to notice
my presence in here a few days back ,that was so kind of you!
Also, My God!, does Ms. Dolores Craeg knows a lot about Jude or what? Does she knows Jude?…. Oh My God , is she really Jude
pretending to be Ms. Craeg!…I’m getting stupid here, ignore me. Anyway hugs to you all!

Godbless & Godspeed!

Yeah Sheryl, Black jeans are so in this year. Always the fasion plate
our Jude. He looks a little overdressed for a ball game so I’m sure
they had some sort of occasion to attend besides the game and
were dressed for it. I’m sure Jude was thrilled though to be there
for a big win, he doesn’t always have the chance with his flying all
over the world. Now he’s expected in Vancoucrer in the next few
weeks to help finish of the IMAGINARIUM of Dr. Parnassus. After
Blueberry opens in April, the documentary on Afganistan and Peace
comes out in May and by the end of the year we’ll be ready for the
two new ones which are differeent and unique films, REPOSSESSION
MAMBO and the IMAGINARIUM of DR. PARNASSUS. Interesting and
good things are happening for Jide culminating in the doing of HAMLET in the Spring and SUmmer of 2009. on stage in London.

Hot…hot…hot….and may I add, hot!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All