Scarlett Johansson: Call Me Director!

Scarlett Johansson: Call Me Director!

Scarlett Johansson makes her directorial debut on Monday, giving instruction to actor Kevin Bacon on the NYC set of their new movie New York, I Love You .

Johansson, 23, will join the 11 other directors in making five-minute films to create an anthology film, a set of several love stories set in NYC.

Other directors include Woody Allen, Anthony Minghella, Brett Ratner, Zach Braff and Mira Nair.

scarlett johansson director 01
scarlett johansson director 02
scarlett johansson director 03
scarlett johansson director 04

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Orange Clockwork @ 03/11/2008 at 10:39 am

hate her!

there’s a movie called paris, je t’aime and it’s just like this – love stories set in paris.

joey, i was just gonna write that, this concept of directing is not new and im not interested in this one..

stellartes @ 03/11/2008 at 11:42 am

Love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love Scarlett…just wanna kiss those luscious lips…xoxo

She looks like a total New Yorker, the complete outfit. Go Scarlett!

hola ya'll @ 03/11/2008 at 11:47 am

YAY A SCARLETT POST!!!!!! <3

The directors that have signed on OK, but they are nothing compared to the directors that did Paris, I Love You. As for Johansson, we’ll see how it goes.

hypocrite @ 03/11/2008 at 1:14 pm

Love her! Love that she is trying new things and not becoming like an actress that stars in cheesy horror films. She rocks!

I hope her directing is better than her acting.

AVERAGE! Average acting,average looks-Next!

i didn’t know she could direct.

a fugly clown @ 03/11/2008 at 3:53 pm

Fix that nose again already ! even after a nose job she still got that puffy fygly nose , and she is so fade and plain , a real average girl next door nothing more

hypocrite @ 03/11/2008 at 3:55 pm

Don’t mind cindy (a fugly clown) – she’s jealous because she got owned in all of the Charlize threads. What a troll loser.

5 minutes ? are u kidding me i don’t call that directing my littel brother did a 15 minutes clip and he don’t call hiself a director .

Anyway, Scarlett Jo is just “boobs” .

a fugly nose @ 03/11/2008 at 4:40 pm

hypocrite @ 03/11/2008 at 3:55 pm

Ummm excuse me are u talking to me wtf are you talking about ? why you are telling me about CT are you ok ? just because i find SJ average with a fugly nose ? honey you should fix your head .

Thats wierd, there was a movie called Paris, Je T’aime, which means Paris, I love you, also with little 5 minuet segmants from a ton of amazing directors.

Paris, Je T’aime was and amazing movie. I hope this doesnt ruin it.

Paris, Je T’aime was and amazing movie. I hope this doesnt ruin it.

Guys? It’s a trilogy. PJT, NILY, and I forget which city will be featured in the third.

It’s smart of her to branch out into directing.

Who is she dating now ? i’ve lost the list lol .

Stellartes @ 03/12/2008 at 9:25 pm