- Find out how filmmakers hid Scarlett Johansson‘s baby bump in Avengers: Age of Ultron – Entertainment Weekly
- Find out who will be playing Aaliyah in the Lifetime biopic – Gossip Cop
- OMG these Selena Gomez fans got the most amazing selfies – Just Jared Jr
- The mother of all Game of Thrones spoilers was just revealed – Huffington Post
- The Shining prequel just locked down its director – The Hollywood Reporter
- Jennifer Aniston loves Justin Theroux‘s eyes – DListed
- Mirana Kerr looked like perfection last night – Hollywood Tuna
- Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert battle for World’s Biggest Star Wars fan title – Towleroad
Scarlett Johansson - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- Scarlett Johansson and her fiance went for a stroll, where she gave a glimpse of her large baby bump – Huffington Post
- Kendall Jenner‘s mom was really upset when she moved out – Just Jared Jr
- Find out about the Tony nominated plays – Entertainment Weekly
- Will Game of Thrones beat The Walking Dead in the ratings? – The Hollywood Reporter
- Justin Bieber is in hot water – DListed
- Blake Lively is looking so great lately – Hollywood Tuna
- Who is going to win at the Tony Awards? – Towleroad
- Nia Vardalos, Disney Channel alum Jason Dolley, Sons Of Anarchy‘s Mark Boone Junior and Skyler Samuels star in the new indie comedy Helicopter Mom. Watch the trailer below! Produced by American Film Productions/George Voskericyan and co-produced by Juan M R Luna, Jordan Kuker, and Chase Kuker.
“Helicopter Mom” Trailer
A journalist named Joe Michalczuk has used the help of some very high-profile celebs to help him make the most awesome wedding video for his new wife Jenny!
The video features clips of celebs such as Scarlett Johansson, Chris Evans, Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, Kate Upton, Zac Efron, Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, Jamie Foxx, Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Ty Burrell, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and more sending their well wishes to the bride.
Some of them even make some funny puns using their famous movie lines, but Arnold couldn’t seem to understand the line being fed to him by the interviewer. Watch below!
Man Creates Star-Studded Wedding Video for His Wife Jenny!
Scarlett Johansson holds tight on to her fiance Romain Dauriac as they attend the wedding of Princess Florence Von Preussen and English Aristocrat James Tollemache on Sunday morning (May 11) in Somerset, England.
The 29-year-old pregnant actress covered her growing baby bump with a trench coat as they walked through the village to the church.
“I felt very familiar with that kind of relationship, as I get older and experience different things, understanding the different value in a relationship that isn’t necessarily the person you will end up with and have your family with,” Scarlett recently told USA Today about her indie movie Chef. Those relationships are rarely explored on film. They are so profound and real.”
The weekend before, Scarlett and Romain were spotted enjoying ice cream together in Paris, France.
“It seems much more complicated now. If you’re constantly feeling like you’re being hunted, that’s going to drive you nuts. You have to be wise about the choices you make,” Scarlett recently shared to USA Today about fame.
The ladies are in middle of negotiations and would join the already cast Idris Elba, who will voice the role of the man-eating tiger Shere Khan.
Lupita‘s role would by Rakcha, the mother wolf who adopts Mowgli, while Scarlett would voice the character Kaa, a python who eats other animals by hypnotizing them.
Jon Favreau is set to direct the movie and the role of Mowgli has yet to be cast.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Lupita Nyong’o and Scarlett Johansson joining The Jungle Book?
Here’s what the 29-year-old Captain America actress had to share with the mag:
On it being easier dating Romain Dauriac than a fellow actor: “It is. But it’s more than that. We do different things. He’s in the whole art-scene world. So it’s nice, because we can enjoy each other’s worlds, but we don’t have our crazy conflicting schedules and all that other stuff to contend with. And, you know, of course, actors, in general, they’re obsessed with emotions. Although, he’s French, so he’s also probably overly into his emotions.”
On the SodaStream controversy: “[I'm being called] the new face of apartheid. There’s a lot of anti-Semitism out there.”
On social media: “All of it drives me crazy.”
For more from Scarlett, visit VanityFair.com.
Check out Scarlett on the cover of Glamour magazine‘s May 2014 issue as well!
Bigger cover inside… More Here! »