Suri Cruise Plugs Her Ears

Suri Cruise Plugs Her Ears

Katie Holmes leaves her New York City apartment on Tuesday afternoon.

The 29-year-old actress was seen carrying 2-year-old Suri, who plugged her ears and kept her eyes shut. Suri surely doesn’t like all the attention the paparazzi are giving to her!

Katie is set to appear as attorney Grace, whose mysterious fate leads her to Eli on the Oct. 21 episode of Eli Stone. (Click here for steamy preview pics of Katie.) The series returns with new episodes this upcoming Tuesday, October 14th on ABC.

suri cruise plugs ears 01

• Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
krung krung @ 10/07/2008 at 2:57 pm

lil Suri is so cute.

Kitty Kat @ 10/07/2008 at 3:03 pm

WHEN will this childs moron mother realize that the media attention is upsetting if not traumatizing this child?

At least cover the childs head to shield her from the cameras, or better yet , stop using her for media attention!

With every new photo of Suri I feel more and more sorry for this kid. All the expensive toys in the world don’t make up for the way Tom and Katie pimp this child for the cameras.

What really makes me sick is that Katie and Tom (in other photos) don’t even seem aware that Suri is upset and hiding from the attention. They’re too busy getting a good photo of themselves.

Poor Suri.

There is something wrong with that child. no other celeb kid acts like that.

Hope she doesn’t grow up weird. the papparazzi thing is too much pressure for a kid and different kids handle it differently.

katie is an ******* for putting her through whatever this is

There really need to be a law to stop paps from taking pics of kids.

mary-anne @ 10/07/2008 at 3:09 pm

As you can see, the paps are camped outside their apartment and follow them everywhere. What do you want her to do ? Never take her daughter out?

Shouldn’t she be worried about the sanity of her kid then being on a stupid tv show? Chris Klein needs to come and rescue his kid from these monsters!

That baby is miserable.

Don’t either of her parents see how unhappy she is!!!

It makes me sick to my stomach to see Katie SMILING while her baby girl is so upset and miserable. What is wrong with that stupid woman.

Katie has to show off her latest fashion purchases. It’s more important that hurrying out the door to the car for her daughter’s sake.

For the record, this site is really the only one bothering to cover this freak show.

I have a problem with these pictures…….and many that I have seen of this family like this lately.
first I want to clear that I am not a hater of either one of them,
However these pictures are disturbing…….
I realize they need to go out, and I realize the paparazzi should back of, (it’s very sad)
HOWEVER……….why is it that the poor little soul is the only one who ever looks upset with these pictures….
if my daughtet would be reacting the same way this poor little thing is, trust me it would show in my face
HELLO where are your priorities.

mary-anne,

They keep her out late at night like she is an adult, then she is sleepy and tired in the day.

She is always on parade like a little doll.

Tom is not working, he could take her out to playgrounds and such, then cover her up and take her to the theatre to see mom.

Yes the paps are always there, but this child is seen day and night and is increasingly unhappy.

Maybe they need to keep her in at night more and maybe then Suri would deal with the daytime paps better.

mary-anne @ 10/07/2008 at 3:21 pm

#15, unless you’ve seen a video, you don’t know if she was hurrying or not.

she’s the cutest little girl ever….
katie is so elegant…love her

freak show @ 10/07/2008 at 3:22 pm

Katie is such a brainwashed robot she doesn’t have a clue her little girl is getting freaked out by all the press. If she cared about her at all she would move the heck out of New York and take her back to the mountains of Colorado. A.S.A.P!

Is it just me or is Suri ALWAYS either hiding her face or covering her ears. It doesn’t take a genius to know that Suri does not like the attention from the paparazzi.

nancy and paul @ 10/07/2008 at 3:23 pm

HEY PAPS
YOU PAPS ARE ABUSING THIS CHILD.
YA THINK?
LEAVE THEM ALONE.
OBVIOUSLY SURI IS TRAUMATIZED BY THE PAPS.
OBVIOUSLY……..
SHE IS JUST FINE WITHOUT ALL OF YOU.
HER PARENTS SEEM TO GIVE HER PLENTY OF LOVE AND ATTENTION.
LOTS OF KIDS HATE TO PUT THEIR JACKETS ON.
IT’S A CONTROL THING. I
I GET.
I AM A PARENT.

Just a suggestion-
Maybe Suri would benefit from being in a playgroup, or a few days a week in preschool with other children her age.

mary-anne @ 10/07/2008 at 3:24 pm

I agree that they shouldn’t take her out at night too much. I don’t necessarily think it’s a big deal if she goes to bed later than most kids as long as she is allowed to sleap in. However, the paps are much worse at night, because of the flashes so she should stay home.

Prue Halliwell @ 10/07/2008 at 3:33 pm

# 10 mary-anne @ 10/07/2008 at 3:09 pm I knew all the haters would accuse katie of pimping her child out to to the press.
=========================================
Katie Holmes is not the only A-lister in town, but she is the one photographed with her daughter Suri most of the time, and the poor child is terrified. Yes, maybe she should keep the child with someone else (the nanny, the father, the grandparents), if it guarantees that Suri would be pap-free. I mean, isn’t the child’s safety and well-being of the utmost importance, even more than Mommy and me time?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All