Kevin Federline: Happy Halloween!

Kevin Federline: Happy Halloween!

Kevin Federline picks up his two sons — Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden James, 2 — from school in Los Angeles, California on Halloween (Friday, October 31).

The boys were dressed up in their matching Halloween costumes — bumble bee outfits. BZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

Kevin was seen holding Sean while the family nanny was seen holding baby Jayden.

Anyone dressing up as Britney Spears or K-Fed for Halloween this year???

10+ pictures inside of Halloween daddy Kevin Federline

kevin federline halloween 09
kevin federline halloween 10

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
KRISSYKITTY @ 10/31/2008 at 3:11 pm

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

I hate this ************. Babies are so sweet. LOVE BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wowie wow @ 10/31/2008 at 3:13 pm

y is it that whenever we see a pic of the youngest child hes ALWAYS crying? Is that his default facial expression or is he just always sad? poor thing

stella11215u488 @ 10/31/2008 at 3:13 pm

Britney has the cutests sons ever!! I hate their nannies though, the nannies dont even seem like they like the boys

I really wish the media would stop putting this man on a pedatal like he’s doing something so great for taking care of the children he brought into this world like many other fathers are doing, some alone, without all the fan fare because of who their mother is. And while we’re at it, when is the media going to stop acting like Papa K-Fed only has two children when the man has four…yes, the daughter and son he had with his ex that he left for Britney are his to claim as well and should at least once in a while be acknowledged. I’m beyond tired of being inundated by the media reporting standards and the the “Daddy of The Year” nonsense we get praising K-Fed for his role in the lives of Jayden and Sean but nothing on his other kids? It’s shameful.

SPF looks so much like Kevin and Jayden is like a Brit clone. they are very cute.

Kids look much happir when their Mom is picking them up, NOT their biological father and his team.

Sean Preston is gonna be a heartbreaker just like daddy. the boys are cute

they are so cute.**** kevin looserrrrrrrrrrrrr

So adorable!!

britney has the most adorable kids ever. they got so much older. i dont think jayden is crying though. i also agree there nannies never look happy, its quite sad.

Decided to vote Democrat ?
Here are the reasons.

Suri Cruise @ 10/31/2008 at 4:26 pm

I want to go play with Sean Preston and Jayden James too.
I want to join them at My Gym and play with other kids.
I think their nannies take better care of them than my mommy.
My mommy is tired all the time, I don’t know why.
Her eyes are dark and swollen, makes me want to cry.

Somebody help me get out of here…..

I’m not pro KFed by any means, but the nannies seem to be great with the kids. Both nannies are reaching out to give the boys kisses in these pictures. I wouldn’t down them. They were the only thing solid in the kids lives when Britney was spiraling down.

ihavenolife @ 10/31/2008 at 4:42 pm

kevin – the money-grubbing loser
why not pick up ur kids from the other mother?

Isn’t it sad that the nanny seems like more of a mother to those kids than Britney will ever be?

Shouldn’t Kevin also be spending time with his two daughters? He does have 4 kids, not just two sons.

Good Victoria @ 10/31/2008 at 5:17 pm

Why would anyone dress up like K-fed OR Britney…They change their style every other day…Who would recognize a ” Britney ” costume?…Bald hair or extensions ?….Brown or blonde ?……Crying or happy ?…..Trash-dress or nicely done …….WAY to many costumes to choose from…

andamentothat @ 10/31/2008 at 5:22 pm

I dont like Kevin.. but I am sure he hangs out with his kids with Shar… but those shots are worth zilch to papz.

He never connects with his boys. He is such a jerk. Those boys look happier with Britney. This crew just want Britney’s money. They don’t look like they care about the boys at all.

omg you people are just full of criticism !!!!!! shut up alreadyyyyyy geez.

Not that I’m a fan or anything (if anything I’m a pro- Britney person) but in KFed’s defence, he probably did go pick his other non-Britney kids up at some point, or had a Halloween thing with them planned some other time, we just don’t see it via paps etc cos the media doesn’t care about those kids cos they aren’t Britney’s.

oh yeah, he was so fighting for custody of his first two kids. :roll: it is all about money with this bottom feeding low-life. money he “earned” by sticking his %&@K into someone. all he had to do was treat her right and she would have given him the world. but noooo, he had to screw around while she was left with the two babies. and when she ended the marriage, he wanted to be super dad to the two boys all of a sudden. dude, puh-lease……

riiight

So you are saying they should have stayed with Britney when she was at her worst–drunk, drugged, sleeping around, holding them hostage, and taking trips to the hospital?
Most decent people would have fought for custody of their kids to get them out of that atmosphere.
Maybe it is about money, maybe not. But the kids are safe, well looked after, and happy. And that is what counts. I’m not a big K-Fed fan, but he has said he wants to get back to a 50-50 custody arrangement. And it looks like they are working towards that. So why are you bitching about it.

The little one looks like he has Down Syndrome, or FAS.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All