More Jennifer Aniston Antics

More Jennifer Aniston Antics

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Aniston has shown herself to be a real sk*nk. I guess the next stop for her is Penthouse, or Playboy, spread eagle. Or Maybe she will do a sex tape, that seems to be what all the sk*nks like to do.

Aniston is a has-been and even needs a back up man for a premiere? Oh, just because the Jolie-Pitts have themselves to back each other up, so she has to have someone too. Always basing he life on the JP’s, hey s—k get your own life. Oh, by the way your latest nose job looks like Michael Jackson’s nose doesn’t fit in with your huge chin, Ms. Chinchilla.

Allie Hampton @ 12/15/2008 at 11:57 pm

I don’t get “sk*nk” at all from Miss Aniston – and I’m practically a Puritan! (Seriously. Pretty sure no one wants the details LOL) She and I are the same age – she looks SO amazing! I never got why anyone found her attractive before, but she looks gorgeous, especially in the last year or so. I didn’t like the GQ pix either (and i think she looked a bit uncomfortable… or that was just me), but you just try things in life, and sometimes they aren’t good choices. From what I understand, she has a great group of friends in her life, a solid relationship with her Dad (which always helps in the de-sk*nking, or not being a sk*nk in the first place). I don’t think worry is in order for Jennifer. Just my $0.02

This sick desperate ho brought a man just to walk the red carpet, lies on others just to get attention for her self and striped naked, all for a dog movie that’s going to flop. She is as low as they come. She and Mayer are heartless psycho’s for sure. Everything about she and Mayer is phony. They are two publicity Ho’s that want the media attention so bad they will do any thing to get it.

Norman & dolly @ 12/16/2008 at 12:08 am

james #4

I agree.. both of them sucks

Fox news O’Riley made fun of the desperation of Aniston. I have no respect for women that sexually exploit themselves and this goes to many actresses in Hollywood not just Jen.

I THINK I LOVE HER, folks!!

Why does everyone believe every negative story about JA?

That story sounds incredibly fake to me.

Jared you are sorry for posting this. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are giving your site a bad name. A very bad name.

Jen the Hag @ 12/16/2008 at 1:04 am

She really is a DESPERATE COUGAR. She should just by herself a toyboy.

Jen the Hag @ 12/16/2008 at 1:06 am

i mean just buy herself a toyboy

***** ***** ***** that is the only word for this has been. Hope she marries JM, they both deserve each other.

cheap and trashy and will shag anything with a long tail. Has no shame or dignity. Ugly chin face.

dianad1968 @ 12/16/2008 at 1:57 am

She DEFINITELY look her age inthat picture. You can only do so much to stave off time, before it catches up with you.

dianad1968 @ 12/16/2008 at 1:57 am

^^^”looks her age”.

I loved the last line:
“Jennifer Aniston apparently thinks about Angelina Jolie more than Angelina Jolie thinks about Angelina Jolie.”

i would do her, if i had a brown paper bag to put over her head, why are people surprise at her latest desperation?, how many men have she got n-a-k-e-d for? 6-7 after brad dumped her?, also, she is dating john, john? the lady is a easy dizzy lay.

straight from the horse @ 12/16/2008 at 3:23 am

this is the real face of jenho with all the botox and surgeries not the photoshopped cover of GQ where the only thing that resembles jenho is the chin

Snow White @ 12/16/2008 at 4:19 am

Aniston is boring and always seeking attention.
Anyways, I can’t believe that Mischa news. I used to like the Kooks :( Ugh. So disappointing.

she needs help, really,…. she is having a break down. britney any body? help her.

Anonymous @ 12/16/2008 at 5:21 am

JOHN MAYER = EGOTISTICAL INSINCERE BLABBERMOUTH

JOHN MAYER = HUVANES LITTLE WAGGING DOG

JOHN MAYER = JEN’S PUBLICITY HANDBAG

JOHN MAYER = TALENTED WITH NOTHING EXCEPT HIS OWN SMIRKING, SMUG, CONCEIT.

JOHN MAYER = A JOKE

Anonymous @ 12/16/2008 at 5:23 am

JOHN MAYER = FAKE

JOHN MAYER = IRRITATING

JOHN MAYER = BLABBERING MORON

JOHN MAYER = CAA ACTOR

JOHN MAYER = SMUG AND CONCEITED

Does this mean that Jen is now paying John to be with her? Bwahaha

Oooh…a “source” said… now i believe it. Funny how when the “sources” badmouth your idol AJ, they are liars, and it’s all bullsh it , huh?

And, Mary, of course Jared would post this. He knows the JA haters (aka JP lovers) , who btw rules this site, are obsessed with Aniston (as you can tell by the comments above).

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All