Michelle Obama is a London Lady

Michelle Obama is a London Lady

Michelle Obama continues to display her fashion flair while out and about London, England on Monday (June 8).

The 45-year-old First Lady ate at The Audley Pub in Mayfair along with her mother, Michelle Robinson, and her two daughters, Malia and Sasha.

While in town, Michelle had a with meeting with UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown’s wife, Sarah Brown.

10+ pictures inside of Michelle Obama, the London lady…

michelle obama london lady 01
michelle obama london lady 02
michelle obama london lady 03
michelle obama london lady 04
michelle obama london lady 05
michelle obama london lady 06
michelle obama london lady 07
michelle obama london lady 08
michelle obama london lady 09
michelle obama london lady 10

Photos: Frazer Harrison/Getty, Flynetonline
Posted to: Michelle Obama

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I love her! i saw the documentary on nbc ..inside Obamas white house,,,michelle is so classy and beautiful.

deraj tsuj @ 06/09/2009 at 3:17 am

president’s beard on jj seems like content for cnn, not a celebrity related at all, jared i can send you picture’s of my uncle sal if you need some more posts

CHRISTINE @ 06/09/2009 at 3:25 am

BLESSED BE THE OBAMAS!

lol. campbell brown at the end of the show after erica hill’s reports sounded so interested in what michelle and the girls are doing in london, because the staff didn’t classify the information and because it wasn’t on the official schdule.

strong and real people. she’s wearing a cardy yeaaa but she belted her belt over her cardi and the dress…nooooooo. hahha. i like her. i like both of them actually. don’t mind them much.

As much as I admire her, I don’t think this whole dress with a belt- look suits her. It makes her waist look like she had none (aka really big). She has great arms, shoulders and legs, she should work that. But I always love her choice of colors.

Michelle looks great! Nice to see that London loves her too. Love them!

yeah. i love colour…even if black, grays and navy are my mo’s so i agree with you #5. i think she is definately colour concious. i like people who like colour, and a little colour in people’s life makes them much happier.

Michelle………..belts are a no no for you.

disgusted. @ 06/09/2009 at 5:13 am

What’s with the belts, every outfit she adds a huge belt over it. I can’t believe people think she has any fashion sense, and ani’t it just peachy that she decided to have another European vacation on the tax payers back, especially when they just toured Europe last month for the G20. The Obama’s remind me of those African dictators that live the high life while their people starve. Obama been President for 6 months and more then 3.5 MILLION Americans have become unemployed in that time, but the Obama’s can’t stop traveling around the world for dinner, shopping ,a play, sightseeing, having parties at the White-House, pathetic.

DittoDisgusted @ 06/09/2009 at 5:31 am

Time for Michelle (aka ‘Jackie-O-I-don’t think so’) to CHANGE the wardrobe. She doesn’t have the class to be Jackie ‘O.’ The minute she opens her mouth, hate spews out, which is why the media obsesses about her looks.

These two are frauds not suitable to run this country. Actually, wait… they’re doing an excellent job ‘running the country’ further in debt. Wake up!

It’s nice that under her husbands watch the unemployment rate hit a 27 high, personal bankruptcies are up 29% from 3 months ago, the American dollars is collapsing, oil is going back up because of the record deficits he is making, 2 trillion dollars and a national debt that’s hit 11 trillion, the Obama administration is borrowing .50 cents for every dollar it spends, and he still hasn’t passed all his big spending plans like Cap and Trade, or Health Care reform, both in the trillions. 6 months in power with a brutal recession this is her second tour of Europe, Who knew we were also getting Beyonce and Jay-Z with the b.s hope and change.

I like the Obama’s but these last two dresses have been the worst. If this is the best of American designers than there is a problem.

Obama is a Marxist just like his mom and dad. The masses who voted him in can’t admit the mistake they made.

All they can say is “OOOOOOO how classy!”

#5 Amen! Totally agree!
I love Michelle Obama’s choices of color, but this belt thing has to go.
She has the height to wear almost anything, so why does she keep putting belts on everything?
Love having a contemporary first lady (hate that term!) compared to frumpy Laura Bush who looked like a Texas hausfrau in her dull ensembles.

You american’s can be so stupid. These people are not marxist nor are they spending taxpayers money on a personal vacation. She is a lawyer and knows that’s illegal!! You forget that the Obama’s haven’t been in the white house that long and it was the guy before who put your economy in the bowl & flushed. Should have been more critical of Bush when you had the chance instead of waiting until it was too late.

If you want to save yourselves?? STOP spending what you don’t have!! If you can’t afford a new car than don’t buy one!! if you can’t afford university, find another way to educate yourself for free!! It’s that simple. Now get off the computer and find jobs instead of biching about a good person!! there is plenty of work out there needing to be done

American’s are stupid “Boo,” you’re right – the 52% of American’s that voted for this modern day Hitler that is!

Don’t you guys realize that all this media attention directed towards the Obama’s shopping extravaganzas are aimed to distract you from what’s going on behind closed doors?! Obama is bankrupting this country right under our noses. Get out of your Kool-Aid induced hypnosis and turn on some FOX News for a CHANGE. They’re the only station with the FACTS and not throwing celebrities in your faces to inflict their agendas on you.

@boo:
I don’t know where you reside, but you have no right to criticize if you don’t live here. Whatever the last administration did, this administration will spend our children out of their money. They are corrupt and are heading us to socialization.

What a joke! @ 06/09/2009 at 8:55 am

FOX news? What a moron you are! FAUX news is the most biased extremist right wing propaganda channel there is. Anyone who would watch Faux is clearly demented and evil. Obama is doing a good job cleaning up the MESS Faux news and friends – ala Bush, created. Faux news for faux people!

bunnyfish @ 06/09/2009 at 9:00 am

With all due respect to Mrs. Obama, who I have seen in some very lovely and classy outfits, please please please stop wearing the big belts. They do nothing for you. And please, less cardigans. I think she looks fabulous when she doesn’t try to dress too “young”. I’m her age and there are a number of things she wears that I just wouldn’t at least when I know I’m going to be photographed by the world. Save those “fun” casual clothes for her private time.

I don’t get the whole belt over the cardigan look, isn’t a cardigan worn so that if you get cool, you can button it up? Plus she wears so many full, a-line type of skirts which make her look hippy, she would be better with straight skirts. Her style is not that great (unless she’s showing her arms in sleeveless things, which I often think is inappropriate for the type of events she goes to). And her chin/mouth/teeth, poor woman, she has the most unfortunate lower part of her face, she has s but as soon as you see her baboon mouth (sorry, but true), it kind of takes away from that. I’m not American, I like her because she seems like she has a friendly personality though despite her awful mouth and chin and her weird circa 1950s throwback style.

booobama & donzey just proved my point.
aren’t you tired of being ill-informed?? the rest of the world laughs at our lack of knowledge of everything and everyone around you!! that’s right, I said our because i’m half american but thank god i wasn’t raised in a country that has spent most of its history terrorizing people and then expecting them to clean up their mess.
don’t speak of hitler and marxism like you understand what you’re speaking about. you talk to any russian or german that remember living in those times and they will say obama is not on that path.
fox news is a comedy show. we watch it for a good laugh.

@boo:

Truthfully I don’t care what the rest of the world thinks. I am blessed to be an AMERICAN. If America is so bad why are people clamoring to get here? I have two cousins who are half American/other half German because their parents believed that they have a better chance here than Germany. One of them works here.

Do you watch FOX news? Pretty funny that they have the highest ratings in USA. CNN is biased, MSNBC in the tank with OBAMA. Be informed instead of drinking the media Kool-aid.

I am not a hater, just VERY WORRIED about the country and finances that my children will grow up in. AND I have paid for my 3 University degrees — I am a WORKING public education teacher and I am paying for my children’s university degrees. So don’t lump everyone in the same boat. Wherever you are living, good for you, but don’t criticize if you are not LIVING the day to day here.

DittoDonzey @ 06/09/2009 at 10:02 am

Donzey is right on, most of you just don’t want to hear the truth.

Michelle looks like a dude and Fox News rocks.

…….and Boo, your ignorance is showing.

Thanks Obama!