LeAnn Rimes: I Feel Like People Are Pointing at Me!

LeAnn Rimes: I Feel Like People Are Pointing at Me!

LeAnn Rimes laughs along with photographers while out and about buying food in Los Angeles, Calif. on Sunday (June 21).

The 26-year-old Mississippi-born country singer recently spoke to Shape magazine and talked about always being in the spotlight. She said, “I’ve been in the public eye since I was 14, so I have a tough skin. It’s fine dragging me through the mud, but don’t drag my loved ones through it. They’re my family, and it hurts them. All I’ll say is, I know what’s in my heart and what’s true. I feel like people are looking and pointing at me like I’m in a fishbowl. I’ve learned to let it roll off my back, but it’s super hard, and it really hurts.”

10+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes feeling like people are pointing towards him…

leann rimes pointing at me 01
leann rimes pointing at me 02
leann rimes pointing at me 03
leann rimes pointing at me 04
leann rimes pointing at me 05
leann rimes pointing at me 06
leann rimes pointing at me 07
leann rimes pointing at me 08
leann rimes pointing at me 09
leann rimes pointing at me 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She has the ugliest boobs in Hollywood by far;-(

What a voice this young woman has. I really like her energy.

God bless LeAnn!

At least she didn’t get a stand-up boob job like Brandi Glanville Cibrian

robin red @ 06/21/2009 at 8:26 pm

Her arms look good, she’s toned and looks glowingly happy and can she sing!

I’ve always found her intriguing. Love her music and positive spirit.

robin red @ 06/21/2009 at 8:30 pm

She’s on tour and lookin’ good.

Love her sounds and songs and acting.

Hope she keeps producing for a long time to come. One of the best country voices ever.

She’s got a sparkle about her. The tour must be going well.

I like how natural she is.

robin red @ 06/21/2009 at 8:38 pm

She should ignore what the tabloids say about her and her family. Ignore them like Angelina Jolie ignores them.

Probably 95% of what they say is falsehood..That’s the figure Angie said was false about her.

I agree she should IGNORE the tabs. And keep giving us those golden tones AND some more acting. She is multi-talented.

robin red @ 06/21/2009 at 8:49 pm

Anybody else here going to catch her on tour?

Yeah I’m going to catch her on stage…..she puts on a great show! Love her spirit!

I don’t get why LR is getting all the flack from her fling with EC. They were both married so BOTH were wrong. It’s always the women getting the heat, and the disturbing thing is that it’s the women spreading the hate.

Eddie denied he had a fling but Eddie has had jillions of flings. Women fling themselves at him all the time. He’s gorgeous.

His wife is average looking in the face.

Hopefully both families can move on if it did happen.

LeAnn probably thought he was serious about her but it was just another notch on his belt. He is TOO good-looking!

to be put simply . . .you are in the public eye . . .don’t have an affair. . .then no fingers will be pointed at you.

she looks great, except for the fact that she needs a bra.

Irish Girl @ 06/21/2009 at 9:53 pm

@kelly: I agree completely. Why is the woman always vilified? Bizarre. It takes two, right?
What she says is valid; her family shouldn’t have mud slung at them for her tiny indiscretion. Plus, the whole “affair” was probably a publicity ploy, and, surprise, it worked. We’re talking about her tour, acting, etc.
Bravo, LeAnn.

Maybe she should have thought about that before she slept with someone else’s husband.

Shut up tramp. You made your bed AND lied in it.

Luv ya LeAnn, you go girlllllllllllllll!!

LeeAnn is a lier and a SL_T!!!!!

heather t @ 06/22/2009 at 1:47 am

People are pointing at you because you slept with a married man AND you are a sleazy -ho. Get real.
You can tell Leeann enjoys the attention. LeeAnn could care less if she breaks up a family.

Shakirakitten @ 06/22/2009 at 1:49 am

Yeah, LeeAnn, whatever. I guess you don’t get it that sleeping with a married man makes for plenty of gossip.

OMG !! LeeAnn wanting to protect her family. Well thats a little too late after sleeping around with Eddie. What a stupid tramp she is. All LeeAnn wants is attention and she is trying SO HARD to be coy. PUKE

I see Rimes PR people are hard at work posting these glowing comments about her. The reason people are pointing fingers at Rimes is because she tried to steal an innocent woman’s husband. A woman who is only trying to hold her family together against a cold-hearted-obsessive-whacko who can’t get out of her gay marriage because there is no pre-nup. So Brandi wins her family back while Rimes is being serviced by men with “no one better to do”.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All