Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Out for Audi!

Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Out for Audi!

Orlando Bloom and girlfriend Miranda Kerr make an appearance at Audi’s celebration of the arrival of TDI clean diesel technology held in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Tuesday night (June 23).

Orly, 32, and Miranda, 26, seemed to be having a blast at the event as they mingled with Audi execs and guests.

Look at O shaking hands and catching up with Christian Slater!

10+ pictures inside of Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr out for Audi…

orlando bloom miranda kerr out audi 01
orlando bloom miranda kerr out audi 02
orlando bloom miranda kerr out audi 03
orlando bloom miranda kerr out audi 04
orlando bloom miranda kerr out audi 05
orlando bloom miranda kerr out audi 06
orlando bloom miranda kerr out audi 07
orlando bloom miranda kerr out audi 08
orlando bloom miranda kerr out audi 09
orlando bloom miranda kerr out audi 10

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 » Show All
snorzvilla @ 07/02/2009 at 2:17 pm

140 to 142

It also is a great way to wind you bioches up! Just as the Delphi girls react to every sighting and story about O and M, you idiots react to everything put up by anyone who doesnt like her! You love calling people obsessed, but at least the obsession is about celebrities from the hater POV, not obsession about other posters! You sound very much like a group of pathetic fans from a few years ago who obsessed over Carmen and all her posts. They had a whole forum dedicated to trashing her. Losers.

I think that you are giving yourself too much credit.
I couldn’t care less about other posters, but I am a fan of these two celebrities. And if people post nasty lies or vile innuendo, I am going to answer them. As others have said, if they don’t want to be answered, they shouldn’t post here.
And I do think that there is something very wrong in wallowing in so much hatred that you spend every moment you can on the internet searching for information about people that you don’t like. Focusing on the negative is not healthy. I follow them because I like them. That is a BIG difference.
And I love it that you think that people who form forums to trash people are “losers”. So I guess that means that you think that the Delphi girls are the biggest bunch of losers around. That’s their sole purpose of existence, so that must be what you are saying. LOL!

My God, you make SO much sense it’s scary. Thank heaven there are a few rational, intelligent posters here to counteract all the lunacy. .

thanks #151! @ 07/02/2009 at 6:52 pm

You just gave us another one…
People who follow celebs that they like = obsessive.
People who scour the internet 24/7 searching for information about someone they can’t stand and then claiming that said person is being forced down their throats = normal??????????

snorzvilla @ 07/02/2009 at 9:30 pm

You are losers because you trash other posters who have opinions about CELEBRITIES!! Celebrities are who they are because they love and crave the attention they get, good or bad, or at least start off that way. Miranda the exhibitionist knows that when she strips down and chains herself to a tree for a magazine cover, or exploits her dead ex-boyfriend and his family for a story, people are going to talk, and some people are going to call her out for exactly what she is……an attention craving exhibitionist. Oh wait…..you think she is doing it because “she cares about the cause”. LOLOLOL!!!! Right. I wonder how much of her “millions” she donated to the cause. Forbes doesnt add her to their list of uber-generous do they? LOL!
And at least the Delphi girls dont pretend to be anything but haters. You all act like the way you talk about them is any less obsessive than the way they talk about O and M. Again….rightttttt! The idiot that always *rolls eyes* and the blue bioch mention Delphi in nearly every single post they put up here. And last I checked, Just Jared wasnt a “fans only” forum, so my opinion of Miranda is just as valid as your obsessive asskissing one.

snorzvilla @ 07/02/2009 at 9:33 pm

PS: The handbag is still fugly and ruins her well-put together outfit. Choke on that one……again! LOLOLOLOLOL! Maybe you could write 50 more posts about how “obsessive” I am. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

@139- Uh no its not O+O= couple. Its O+V.

How does that make any sense at all??
And like we said, if they don’t want their STUPID opinions trashed, they should stay at their pathetic site. If they come here, their idiocy will be gleefully pointed out. If they can’t handle that, tough.
And again with the purse?
OK, you earned this one….*ROLLSEYES*
And you REALLY don’t consider yourself obsessive?
Riiiiiggghhhht.

snorzvilla @ 07/03/2009 at 12:55 am

“We are losers because we point out the hypocrisy, lies and idiotic conspiracy theories of the haters?”

No…you’re IDIOTS because you point out what YOU find to be hypocrisy about OPINIONS AND THEORIES about CELEBRITIES. You’re LOSERS because of your obsession of DELPHI and its posters. Down right stalkers you are. You think they all come here to post and argue with you but guess what? I only see one or two different names pop up here, all of which say they dont belong to that site. I am not a member of that site and never have been, yet you still think that I am. You are the one that is STUPID thinking anyone that doesnt like the scrawny stupid self-proclaimed supermodel just HAS to be from that site. Too bad you are too slow to have that make sense to you.

I don’t think she is pregnant lololol .
But I must say that she looks fit in the new pictures it looks like she putted on some weight and is not a skinny as she was a couple of mouths ago that doesn’t mean that she is pregnant I don’t think it is in hers (theirs) plans right now isn’t she off to Australia for a fashion show soon?

“But I would like her to be pregnant only to see the heads of the nasty haters like the one above explode lololololol.”

Such a nice and positive thing to say.

You are so right. You are not Nasty at all. Only the “haters” are.

No wonder you can spot a hypocrite so easily.

Takes one to know one.

snorzvilla @ 07/03/2009 at 9:25 am

And also her comeback of commenting how she thinks she looks healthy and has put on some weight after I point out that she is scrawny. Wow how observant of you 160.

And also 160, I hope she is pregnant too (hate to burst your bubble). It will ruin her so called “supermodel” career because she is not Adriana, Heidi or Allessandra. I could care less who’s baby it is, Id just like to see this hack stop getting work. She is boorrrrrrinnnggg!!!

@snorzvilla @ 07/03/2009 at 9:55 am

You should go to another celebrity’s thread and trash them -not just call them fat and ugly, I mean trash them-, and if you don’t get a negative reaction to your comment then you’ll probably have a point. This issue is simple, if nobody makes unfair, nasty judgement of a celebrity, their fans won’t have any reason to react. No this is not just for fans, but there are fans here and people who talk crap about O and M know it.

BTW do you expect all celebrities to give “their millions” to charity or just Miranda Kerr? She said she’d give the money she got for that cover and that’s it. What do you understand for “exploiting her dead ex boyfriend”?

The worst thing she wishes on the haters is that someone gets pregnant, that isn’t worse than wishing that “karma gets Orlando” or that Orlando and Miranda’s career fade. Is it?

She didn’t just wish that someone gets pregnant.

I believe the phrase was, “heads of the nasty haters explode.”

Oh no wishing that someone’s head would explode is not nasty at all.

LOL she didn’t mean that in a literal way you know. And if you’re sane, knowing that a stranger got pregnant shouldn’t make your head explode. If you’re sane.

snorzvilla @ 07/03/2009 at 11:32 am

Not all celebrities strip down and chain themselves to a tree. They just donate some money to their cause and nobody has to hear about it. I guess thats all MK knows how to do, exploit things. She calls the press when she visits sick children at the hospital so that everyone will know she (one time) visited sick children……for publicity. You are deluding yourselves if you think she does all these wonderful things for “the cause” because she always ALWAYS makes sure she has something to gain from whatever she does. True philanthropists do their charity work, actual WORK (organizing, financing, and even getting down in the dirt and mire of things) without anything in return. Id be more impressed if instead of getting dolled up and naked for a pic she actually put in time, money, and sweat rebuilding some of the habitats for the Koalas. Her magazine cover is not impressive one bit.

@snorvilla @ 07/03/2009 at 11:45 am

“No…you’re IDIOTS because you point out what YOU find to be hypocrisy about OPINIONS AND THEORIES about CELEBRITIES.”
So you think that the haters are the only ones who can post their opinions, and if we answer them we are “losers”?? If we point out the ridiculous double standard used by these haters, we are “losers”? If we call them on their blatant lies that make up their idiotic theories, we are “losers”? And you don’t find that the least bit hypocritical? Really?
“You’re LOSERS because of your obsession of DELPHI and its posters. Down right stalkers you are.”
We don’t stalk Delphi. We read their comments for the lulz. Reading comments is not stalking. Unless you consider yourself Miranda’s stalker for reading these threads. You wouldn’t want to be a hypocrite, now, would you?
“You think they all come here to post and argue with you but guess what? I only see one or two different names pop up here, all of which say they dont belong to that site.”
They do come here. They may say that they don’t, but those people wouldn’t know the truth if it hit them in the face. Their posting styles and language are obvious. They are lying if they say that they don’t come here. But, then again, lying is one of their strengths.
“I am not a member of that site and never have been, yet you still think that I am.”
Good for you….or are you just lying?
“You are the one that is STUPID thinking anyone that doesnt like the scrawny stupid self-proclaimed supermodel just HAS to be from that site.”
The delphi girls are the most vocal haters on the net. They are usually the first to post on any thread about Miranda. They are obsessive and insane. Sure, there are people who don’t like Miranda, who aren’t on that board. But the day that the delphidiots stop posting that every favorable comment is from Miranda, a paid employee, or a member of her family, is the day that every hater will not be accused of being from delphi. That’s another one of the double standards that they love so much.
Oh, and by the way, Miranda has NEVER called herself a supermodel. In fact, she always blows off the title when any reporter brings it up. Journalists, editors and reporters label her a supermodel but it certainly wasn’t “self proclaimed”. And while we are at it… “scrawny”, well she is a model. And “stupid”? I haven’t seen any real evidence either way, but people who have worked with her call her “bright”. To me that means that she may not be Einstein, but she isn’t “stupid” either. Oh, I guess that I’m a “loser” again for correcting you on those, or giving my opinion. That’s what you mean, right? You want to say anything you want without people disagreeing with you, right? Well, sister, you are certainly on the wrong board.
“Too bad you are too slow to have that make sense to you.”
Oh, that’s right. If you don’t have an answer for a question, accuse the other person of stupidity. And you say that you aren’t from delphi? Maybe you should join. You would fit right in”

That’s one way to see it. Others could argue that stripping off calls more attention towards the cause, in fact you wouldn’t be talking about rebuilding the habitats of the koalas now if it hadn’t been for her. She’s not the first nor the last celebrity to get naked for a cause. I don’t understand why does that make you angry anyway? She’s a model so she’s going to pose naked like all the other models, sometimes for money and this time for the koalas. If you have a problem with that, you should direct those complaints to the world of fashion.
BTW when she and Orlando spent a whole night beside a phone to get money, when they “actually worked” and didn’t sleep instead of signing a check and congratulate themselves, the haters complained AGAIN.

snorzvilla @ 07/03/2009 at 12:02 pm

If you have proof that the Delphi posters are the ones inundating this site with “hate”, please provide it, otherwise, stop claiming everyone is from there. As I said before you ARE LOSERS for continuing to stalk other posters, namely that board. Society in this age is obsessed with gossip about celebrities, but those who obsess over anon posters on a board, who stay at their own site to do their own agenda, not here, ARE STALKERS. You are thick if you cant see the difference.

@snorvilla @ 07/03/2009 at 12:28 pm

“If you have proof that the Delphi posters are the ones inundating this site with “hate”, please provide it, otherwise, stop claiming everyone is from there.”
When did I say that EVERYONE is from there? I said that some posters ARE from there. It is obvious from their language, claims, and/or total lack of syntax. And if you are demanding “proof”, why don’t you show proof of ANY of your claimsabout Miranda? Oh, right. There’s that lovely double standard again.
“As I said before you ARE LOSERS for continuing to stalk other posters, namely that board.”
There’s with the “stalking” again.
I guess that means that you are stalking the posters on this thread and Miranda. You keep posting, so you must be “stalking” Oh, right. There’s that lovely double standard again.
“Society in this age is obsessed with gossip about celebrities, but those who obsess over anon posters on a board, who stay at their own site to do their own agenda, not here, ARE STALKERS.”
They don’t stay on their own board, and if they post on a public forum, they, like us, become part of the society of celebrity. If they don’t want people to publicly address their comments, they shouldn’t make them public. Oh, right. There’s that lovely double standard again.
“You are thick if you cant see the difference.”
Once again, insulting the intelligence of those that disagree with you.
@169
Good post, and spot on.
But I think that we are fighting a losing battle to make this one see reason. After all, we are “losers” because we don’t agree with her. Well, “losers” who must be “thick” and “slow”.

snorzvilla @ 07/03/2009 at 12:53 pm

The point all along is that you pounce on anyone who criticizes her for any reason. I brought up her ugly bag and she looks unkempt here way back on post 21, and all of a sudden I’m “obsessed” and blah blah blah and you stalkers immediately started in right at post 22 that the “Delphidiots have arrived” and havent stopped since. Talk about sick and obsessed…..you dont even ever actually see your own obsessive reactions to other peoples opinions about a celebrity. You continually claim anyone criticizing her is automatically a liar and conspiracy theorist, etc. It goes on and on. Stalking other posters, anon or not, is VERY different than commenting about people whose profession puts them in the public eye. Why are you so concerned with why others dont like her, and what they say anyway? Nobody is stating anything but their own opinion, not slander. If the “haters” are so few, and just from that “crazed board of only 5 or 6 left”, why do you even care or bother? FYI- It was you asswipes at this board that introduced me to reading over at Delphi, so if you think you are detering people from that site, think again. Some of their claims are outlandish, and even wishes for this and that to happen to them, but they also make some good points about all the times, places and events that there would be nobody around to take pictures and write stories, and yet somehow there always are. If you want to talk “hypocrite” (I dont think you actually even know what the word means when you use it), point the fingers at the “private” couple who claim to want their privacy, but somehow always are inundated with press and photographers in the most obscure places. Wow, what a coincidence.
“But I think that we are fighting a losing battle to make this one see reason”
Oh please…..save your condescension for something far more important than this ridiculous couple. They get negativity because of all their double standards. Ponder that one sweetie……they are loaded with double standards.

I don’t care if the “haters” are from that site or not. If someone says something that I find false, nasty or unfair about a celebrity I like -or anyone, by that matter-, I’ll say what I think. If they can’t tolerate people disagreeing with them, they shouldn’t make their opinions public.
And it’s quite funny they throw offensive personal attacks against two unknown people and call them “****”, “sellout”, “famewhre”, etc and call other posters “thick”, “losers” and “biotches” but get all sensitive when someone says they’re being hypocritical when they are, in fact, being hypocritical. You’re no victim.

@snorvilla @ 07/03/2009 at 1:18 pm

So you think that you should be able to say anything you want, and that if people disagree with you, they should just shut up? And you think that others don’t know what the word hypocrite means?
LOLOLOLLL!!
And you didn’t just bring up her “ugly bag”, you obsesseed over it so much that it became laughable. You even brought it back up, days later, and then you wonder why people were calling you obsessed?
OMG!
And ONCE AGAIN, I didn’t say that ‘anyone’ who doesn’t like her is a liar or conspiracy theorist. Some people just don’t like her, I am completely aware of that. But if they post lies, I will respond. As #173 says, I have a right to answer their claims. If they don’t wan’t people to disagree with them, they are in the wrong place.

snorzvilla @ 07/03/2009 at 1:19 pm

Hardly ever do I see anyone actually give a response about why they disagree, they just attack the person saying it. So in return you will get personal attacks back. So to be brief, attack the post, not the posters. Calling her bag ugly and her hair unkempt is being “false, nasty, unfair”? Geez…..no wonder you blow everything out of proportion. Relax……its an opinion…….get over it.

“And it’s quite funny they throw offensive personal attacks against two unknown people and call them “****”, “sellout”, “famewhre”, etc”
Sinvce when are Orlando and Miranda unknown? If you are trying to twist my comment about press showing up in obscure places (without an invitation) try again because that was a really lame attempt.

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 » Show All