Jude Law Expecting Fourth Child

Jude Law Expecting Fourth Child

Jude Law is expecting his fourth child with an unidentified former lover, EW confirms.

The 36-year-old British actor’s spokesperson says, “Jude Law can confirm that, following a relationship last year, he has been advised that he is to be the father of a child due in the fall of this year. Mr. Law is no longer in a relationship with the individual concerned but he intends to be a fully supportive part of the child’s life. This is an entirely private matter and no other statements will be made.”

Jude is currently single and has three children with his ex-wife, Sadie FrostRafferty, 12, Iris, 8, and Rudy, 6. He will appear in the Broadway play Hamlet this October.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

People, please use a condom. Or several!

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 07/29/2009 at 6:24 pm

oh wow.. that’s good new. wait.. um.. is his boyfriend going to give birth through his ass?

What a mess :-(

he sure doesn’t believe in birth control lol

harharhar @ 07/29/2009 at 6:29 pm

Lmao @ Jude. more child support! It was probably a one night stand.

Aww I liked the first picture

@kate: Haha, I forgot the Jude entry before it used the same one. I don’t like to repeat!

There are always women who will try to do it to movie stars- like Jen Garner the horsey face.
You guys should protect yourself from such women.

Guess he doesnt know what a condom is. I hope he stays with this woman.

@blah:

They’re no longer together.

Sounds to me like it was a onenight stand or something not very serious.

shortstarrgore @ 07/29/2009 at 7:01 pm

It’s like winning the lottery, you get drunk, miss your period, call this mysterious “Jude” number you find on your bedstand and your baby comes out all tan and glittery — cha-ching!

#12 @shortstarrgore

gave me a chuckle

amyisablockhead @ 07/29/2009 at 7:06 pm

uhhhh what the hell?

OMGG what a manslut

blind gossip @ 07/29/2009 at 7:15 pm

has it – it’s Rachel McAdams sister

i wonder who the chick is
doubt it’s any1 famous
just probably some regular chick he was messing around with

unbelievable, I wonder who it is that’s having the baby?

My goodness! Well, wishing that Jude will do what is best for the baby, Mother, and himself due to the circumstances.

Much health and happiness to the bonbino/a!

I knew it!!! @ 07/29/2009 at 7:46 pm

I know who she is and she is very, very young, though she is of legal age. She lives in Britain and she is seventeen years his junior. She has her own money and is up and coming in her industry. Wait and see! Further clues pending.

idiot man @ 07/29/2009 at 7:50 pm

More child support.

Seriously, if you’re too dumb to master birth control you’re too dumb to have sex.

I mean, he was totally broke three years ago because his ex cleaned him out, not he’s barely getting some work and getting back on his feet financially and he’s knocked up some idiot girl…again.

I mean, HOW hard is it to wear a condom and use a sponge or a ring???? It’s like it’s ROCKET SCIENCE to these people!

blind gossip @ 07/29/2009 at 7:15 pm

has it – it’s Rachel McAdams sister

That’s not Blind Gossips Blind Item .The blind item is from Crazy days and nights. Blind gossips Blind items never come true. Still waiting for Tomkat to announce the split. LMAO. Blind gossip just pullls stuff out of it’s butt and steals other people’s real blinds

what a Blockhead @ 07/29/2009 at 8:06 pm

That’s what he is. I used to think he was a cute, serious actor, but now I see that he’s just a player who thinks he’s cute.

These situations are never easy on the children. He should have had a vasectomy instead of starting another family.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All