Gerard Butler is Bare In Brazil

Gerard Butler is Bare In Brazil

A shirtless Gerard Butler steps out on the balcony of his suite at Copacabana Palace Hotel in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Sunday (February 14).

Yesterday, the 40-year-old Scottish actor was spotted hanging out with 300 costar Rodrigo Santoro.

In March, you’ll be able to hear Gerard‘s voice as an old viking mentor in How to Train Your Dragon. He’ll be playing Stoick the Vast in the animated film about a young viking who becomes friends with a young dragon.

gerard butlet brazil bare 01

• Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All
CynicalButNot @ 02/14/2010 at 11:05 pm

@Lisa:

Actually, in the pics that were posted yesterday, GB was in black shorts and didn’t have this serious “bed head”. He’s in blue shorts in these pics — SSDD.

@CynicalButNot:

Ah, okie dokie. My bad. :) I was just looking at his poor bed head. LOL I guess he was partying a little late last night. LOL

This guy looks like he smells bad

Oompa oompa ompadee doo
Gerry has presents for you
Oompa oompa ompadee doo
It’s herpes, chlamydia, and crabs too!

ManLESSton, I likely @ 02/14/2010 at 11:19 pm

JJers let’s chat.
I’m glad he got a good night’s sleep…. he he

gossiphound @ 02/14/2010 at 11:19 pm

@Darlin’:

Oh I say a different set from yesterday, sorry, don’t bite.

OK it is now official.. Gerrard Butler is the New MALE Jennifer Aniston

We are seeing him do absolutely nothing..nothing and we keep getting new threads. Gosh I thought this man was supposed to be an Actor. He is no better then a Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan or Kardashan sister. he will ********* himself out for anything.

He acts more like a C or Dlist actor.. What’s next. Celebrity Fit Club.. come on man.. I could name a dozen male stars that would never be doing this s hi t.. Gosh.. Gerry.. you have kind of made it now..

Act like it..

Webwatcher @ 02/14/2010 at 11:42 pm

butler, santoro and ronaldo (soccer player)
ps: the orange seems to be washing off from his face with the heat.

He resembles a less hairy Robin Williams.

hellotheregb @ 02/14/2010 at 11:52 pm

do really have to go and chat? leave us with the Jen heads?

ManLESSton, I likely @ 02/14/2010 at 11:54 pm

@hellotheregb:
Still around but letting the hens have their way with the thread for a while… :-)

I’m not a hen. Not at all. I just happen to like this guy and think he’s living a great life. He’s just involved with JA because of the movie. Gawd, I’m now listening to the wind blow and sleet come down. When I left work tonight I had to scrape off several inches of ice and snow. Oh, Rio. You are calling me. I’ll have a Bacardi and Coke in your honor.

@Old Mia: Mia, I am living in “Rio north”, big party in my backyard…the Olympics…too bad GB not at Whistler..but lots of Bacardi!

Anyone here see the promo photo he did for the sports socks fundraiser? OMGL. He’s gorgeous.

I think these pics are new. He didn’t look so rumpled in yesterday’s pics. I think he just woke up here. He’s sooo cute

@heidiho: yep, i’d let him wear socks to bed

Miranda Kerrvless @ 02/15/2010 at 12:23 am

Anyone who wondered what Gerry looks like when he gets out of bed now knows. He’s so sexy!

Spanky: Glad you can go out in your backyard. My dogs have to make a new path through the snow just to make peepee. Is it any wonder I’m enjoying all these pics of Carnival from afar?

Trying to figure it out @ 02/15/2010 at 12:26 am

@Spanky
Did you see Alex Bilodeau win gold tonight?

@Old Mia: If anything we need more snow..I agree I was jealous of Cabo, that hotel and water…wow. Rio looks like a blast, he looks really happy.Unlike Cabo.

@Trying to figure it out: On Tv only, darn!Canada and Vancouver is soooo proud. Our first Gold on Canadian soil. Lots of partying down at Robson sqare.

twitterfiles @ 02/15/2010 at 12:34 am

The orange is fading.

gag refluct @ 02/15/2010 at 12:41 am

Love him. Hate him. Everyone is interested in him. There is something about this dude that gets a lot of us. What the H is it?

My own opinion is that he is just sex personified. You don’t have to like his looks. You hate is personality. But, they keep coming back. Like bugs to the light that will zap them.

gorgeous, as always.