Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Kissing Couple of 'Tourists'

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Kissing Couple of 'Tourists'

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie share a passionate kiss on the set of her new movie, The Tourist, on Tuesday (February 23) in Paris, France.

Brad visited the set with the couple’s two daughters, Shiloh, 3 and Zahara, 5. The trio picked up a few fun items at the Bonpoint boutique.

FYI: Z is wearing an alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet Bow Back Double Breasted Coat.

15+ pictures inside of kissing couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

• Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
luvangie4ever @ 02/24/2010 at 1:03 am

Thank you, Jared, I love you! I love these photos. I’m always happy to see pics of Angie and even happier to see her happy.

That is so lovely. adore them so much :D And the girls are beautiful like always.

A beautiful and happy family. Love them very much :)

More awesome pics!!!!!!!!! The girls are soooooo adorable!!!!!!!

am first !!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, never been on the first page of comments about Angelina and Brad. They look so happy. (:

Gorgeous couple and kids as always!

After 5 long years and 6 children,Brad and Angie are still soooo in love with each other.What a kiss,Brad should visit Angie’s set more often.I think he will,this time with his 2 boys.Bless them all forever!!!

@Lola:
brad pitt looks for attention? it looks to me attention finds them

Love this family!

elizabeth @ 02/24/2010 at 1:29 am

Ayayayyyyyyyy. tks JJ, JP are getting so spoil. I rather them live in other country bec. I saw them more often. Hmmmmmm the girls they are so adorable and look so happy, well behave, loving and so cute. I hope to see Mad and Pax next time. Brad’s so supportable what a lovely family. JV probable watching the boys and very happy to see all his grandkids. I hope Brad’s family visit them also. Tks JJ.

They’re so cute!!!!
Shiloh’s hair is very short, but I like it. I’m pretty sure she probably hacked away at it with some craft scissors. It happens all the time. But her little short hair do is adorable.

I love them !

Whow, what a beautiful couple. Love the way they support each other so much when they work. Shiloh and Zahara are just magificent.

Thank you JJ for the lovely photos.

Love them @ 02/24/2010 at 1:42 am

So in love!
Love all the fabulous pictures: )

Awesome photos. Cute family. I’m so sad Shiloh’s hair is cut, but it’s just hair. It’ll grow. I was wrong the other day. It was Shiloh on the Grand Canal. Amazing. That little girl is a chameleon.

I just read on imdb.com that Sam Worthington is also in the movie. I hope there is some fireworks and chemistry between these three. That’ll be hot. Let’s hope so since the director is some German dude and German cinema is like a lead balloon. Oy!

Love is in the air. Beautiful family.

groundcontrol @ 02/24/2010 at 2:06 am

You know I think for the longest time Brad and Angie tended to check their PDA even though we saw some physical affection between the two. While I know they pay as little mind as possible to the yammering taboid media and others, it seems as if they have reached a point where any caution about PDA they might have had is out the window. Good for them. As the song goes, in France they kiss on Main Street. Amore Bebe.
That Florian sure looks like a happy guy.

Z looks like she is saying “yeah I am ready to go home, suck my thumb and watch some cartoons” lol

She is adorable.

No pics of Johnny Depp yet? I am more interested in seeing him though.

WHOOPEEEEEEEE!
Thank you Jared. Gorgeous, loved-up coupel! Beautiful pictures.
Brad cannot stay away from his baby mama. Brad is over the moon in love. And Angie loves her man.
Groundcontrol, I think you are soooo right. These are two naturally affectionate people and have always been so. The media will never leave them alone as long as they can make money off of them. I think Brad and Angie are just going to live their lives in the way THEY want to and not allow the media to dictate how they will behave towards one another. In the beginning stage of their relationship I think they were a bit cautious because of all the press they received because of the old whiny “ball and chain.” But since that has never changed I think they are just doing what comes naturally to two people who are very much in love and naturally show it every chance they get.
To Alecia – This couple has ALWAYS been super affectionate. What you are seeing is NOT anything NEW. Just because the lying tabloids made up stories about a “break-up” all based on the Lyin’ pig’s book in hopes of doubling their sales does not make it so. Those were LIES you were reading and believing written by liars with their “unnamed” and non-existent “sources” that were NEVER true. .

Katsaridoula @ 02/24/2010 at 3:08 am

they are the best celebrities, down to earth, always happy, normal people who care about their kids and the world…. love them

For all you have tried to do in cleaning up this thread and also providing the JP fans with more gorgeous pictures of our favorite family.
God bless our beautiful family and keep His Angels watching over them always – keeping them safe from all harm and anything and anyone that might try to hurt them. We place them all under Your law of Divine Protection! And may everything that they set their hands to do bring them joy, happiness and prosperity.
And God bless the wonderful JP Fans, and help the foolish trolls to lay down all their hatred and learn to live in peace.
CIAO!

supernova @ 02/24/2010 at 3:14 am

there are no word for this loving couple…..they are working it perfect…..a never ending story…

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All