Gisele Bundchen Cares For Benjamin Brady

Gisele Bundchen Cares For Benjamin Brady

Gisele Bundchen leaves a photo studio with her son Benjamin Brady on Thursday afternoon (March 18) in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old Brazilian beauty revealed in her recent interview with Vogue that she gave birth in a deep bathtub that overlooks the Charles River. “I wanted to experience the transformation,” she says. “It was the most amazing experience of my life, feeling him come through my body. And once he was born, I never felt so empowered as looking at him and thinking, Oh, my God, we did it together!”

“I’m so lucky to have my little munchkin, and I have two because I also have John (her stepson),” Gisele said. “We don’t see him all the time, unfortunately, but we’re building a place in Los Angeles to be closer to him.”

15+ pictures inside of Gisele Bundchen caring for Benjamin Brady

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

I think its nice that she loves her stepson just as much as her own son :)

She looks great!

@jane: Agree,that is lovely. Good for her!

she needs to shut up and go away for a very long time

SHUT THE F^ @ 03/19/2010 at 2:28 am

She just added John’s name as to not look like she forgot about him. It feels forced how she just inserted him into her statement. She definitely needs to shut up and do her thing. She doesn’t need to prove anything to people about who she likes more or not…

@SHUT THE F^:
You can tell that from a quote in an article? True Talent.

It’s so ridiculous how people will bash any scrap. Gisele loves Tom’s baby with Bridget. Fantastic. End of story/

++Logan++ @ 03/19/2010 at 4:13 am

I hope gisele, tom, bridget, john and Benjamin are all happy and peaceful together. It is probably very hard for bridget to deal with this whole new family so i hope it goes smoothly :)

Beautiful inside and out.

marketinstreet @ 03/19/2010 at 5:38 am

wow, she must be nuts. Now she thinks her stepson is of hers lmAo. This reminds me of a story about who’s the real mother and finally the kid was given to his true mom.

shes wonderful lady!!!!

She’s so beautiful. Glad she’s keeping her son hidden from the paps. She does not think her stepson is hers but it’s great she treats him as if he were. She’s such a great person!!

Gee, I don’t remember her covering John’s face to shield him from the paps

Ssssshhhh, Stepmom! @ 03/19/2010 at 6:49 am

I don’t know. It seems to me that Gisele makes passive-aggressive remarks with the sole purpose of irking Bridget. The last time she said she felt John was 100% hers, it was reported that Bridget was verry unhappy with Gisele’s comments. So even if Gisele feels that way, why does she have to make these kinds of public comments if it’s going to upset the real mom? And why does she say, “unfortunately we don’t always see John”. She’s insinuating that Bridget isn’t letting John travel out to them so now they will have to go to LA if they want to see him. Well, that’s the way it should be! They have all the money in the world. There should be absolutely no reason that they aren’t seeing John. She’s taking diggs at Bridget. I’ve notices it in many of her comments before and she is still doing it. I guess she hasn’t learned anything from becoming a mom herself. I always liked Gisele, but I am seeing a side of her that is just immature and spiteful. I mean, she is the more successful model. She got the man and the marriage. She is now a mom too. What does Bridget have on her for her to feel so threatened? She must have resentment towards Bridget, otherwise she wouldn’t feel the need to do these things. Tom Brady better watch out because I think there is a side to his sweet Gisele that he has been too naive to see so far. It will come out against him one day too. I am a Stepmom, and the bio mom is a real jerk to me. But I still know to give her respect as a mother, even if she doesn’t earn it or deserve it. It’s the mature thing to do and the right thing to do for the child.

Oh please… I don’t find anything she says unpleasant. Like it or not, Gisele is John’s step mom. I recall few weeks ago, Megan Fox was talking about her boyfriend’s son saying something like “he’s like her own cause he’s known no one else but me”, I thought that was even worse than Gisele but nobody said anything. Why? Because Vanessa Marcil and Brian Austin Green is not as famous as Brady and Gisele. It’s all about creating press.

@Ssssshhhh, Stepmom!: ”
it was reported that Bridget was verry unhappy with Gisele’s comments”
Maybe Gisele spoke with Bridget and those reports were not true.

mary says @ 03/19/2010 at 7:24 am

SHE’S HIS STEP-MUM

how would anyone feel if they child their carry and raise is refered to by ANOTHER PERSON as their own

SHE DOESN’T HAVE TWO CHILDREN TOM DOES
THERE’S IS A BIG DIFFERENCE AND SHE BETTER GET USE TO IT

Patrícia @ 03/19/2010 at 7:27 am

Yeah I do agree everytime Gisele open her mouth she says something like: Oh was everything perfect my bith no pain(bathtup birth without any anesthesy No pain)???? , “oh i feel John is really my child “, she want people know, once again how beautiful is her life and sooo …once i read an interview with Tom Brady and he says: I do everything what Gisele want, I think it means litle like she is litle control freak maybe?????, everything in her way, maybe she is litle like the mother who adopt the children from Juno HAHAHAHA …and maybe when he don´t agree with the name RIVER was he already litle tired of her freak control
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
(JUST MY OPNION)
X

Ssssshhhh, Stepmom! @ 03/19/2010 at 7:40 am

@Roar: There’s a difference in loving them like they’re your own, and broadcasting inappropriate comments to the public. If I showed up at my stepson’s sports games and said these kinds of comments to his friends parents….I have a feeling I might get jumped by his bio mom! She’d tackle me right there. It’s just not appropriate. Everybody knows how protective mothers are over their relationship with their children. Gisele needs to realise she is NOT playing house! She’s supposed to be mature and make this situation work out for everybody involved…and that means respecting everybody’s feelings. …even if she is the only one being the bigger person. I do it, there’s no reason that she can’t. She just doesn’t want to. She enjoys irking Bridget. Remember when she sent Bridget a onesie that said “Supermodel” when John was born. What do you think she was trying to do with that? Make nice?

She’s gained weight around the hips. Looks like she’s about ten pounds heavier than pre-baby.

If I were Bridget Moynahan, I wouldn’t have anything to do with Ms Bundchen, who is very unself aware and clearly wasn’t taught about the impact of her words and actions on others.

I give her and Brady about three years.

I agree she flashed John’s face all over when she was in public with him. Why is she covering this one? Maybe he is not too cute.

“We did it together” sounds like a passive aggressive remark right there.

“unfortunately” probably isn’t the right choice of word when it involves seeing Bridget’s baby. Even Tom Brady is lucky that he gets to see his son after leaving the mother of his child.

Giving birth has been done before, even by supermodels. Gisele should get over herself!

Isn’t this Tom’s off season? And his excuse for not seeing his other child often would be??

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All