Michael Lohan: Engaged to Kate Major (Jon Gosselin's Ex)

Michael Lohan: Engaged to Kate Major (Jon Gosselin's Ex)

Lindsay Lohan‘s father, Michael Lohan, is engaged to former tabloid reporter Kate Major, who dated Jon Gosselin. Here’s what the bride-to-be shared with People:

On when the wedding is: “I’ve already talked to some of the bridesmaids, and it will probably be in New York, probably at the end of this year.”

On Lohan asking her father for permission: “I’m very traditional, so I wanted him to talk to my father. Michael went down with me to Florida for Easter, to meet my father to ask for his permission, and my father gave his blessing.”

On the wedding: “I’m ecstatic. I’m very happy. Michael and I have known each other for four years, and it’s meant to be.”

On their 23-year age difference (Kate is 27 and Mike turns 50 later this month): “It’s never been an issue.”

Mike added, “I’m ecstatic. I’ve never met anyone who’s been there for me like Kate. She’s always been there for me. The one thing about Kate is that she doesn’t come with baggage.”

Lindsay Lohan‘s about to get a new step-mom!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

oh…. dear… god

… Eeehhh.

gross. two publicity whores…they deserve each other

eww thats just gross he’s young enough to be his daughter thats just wrong

eww thats just gross she’s young enough to be his daughter

Oh.. dear…….. soo……. creepy

this is disturbing,this guys a creep

...I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 04/06/2010 at 11:36 pm

…these people make me fcuking sick. why does the media pay any attention to these losers?!? …i don’t get it.

Down with Kate @ 04/06/2010 at 11:41 pm

These two ********, along with Hailey, were a plant in Jon’s life. TLC PLANTED THEM THERE, they wanted ot bring him down.

hahahaha this so full of fail. This just cracks me up! thank you mr and mrs publicity ***** for making my day

Down with Kate @ 04/06/2010 at 11:42 pm

@…I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:

you’re not worth paying attention to, either.

All these people are so strange.

NASTY !
poor lindsay

Oh God, and he’s “MIKE” now???

This guy is a disgrace to fatherhood.

A stepmom who is only a few years older than his daughter. Sadly, that’s the least weird thing about this family.

The world actually might be coming to an end. Stranger news couldn’t be made up than this tidbit. (Also, do we think Michael is now as least as (in)famous as his ****** daughter? Yes? No?)

Kate Major is a loser. That will not last.

Go Ask Alice @ 04/07/2010 at 12:46 am

Is she a dummy….a pretty, young , well educated , smart dummy who had a great job in a good career and who was “in” her chosen career with a resume to grow and move from the4 tabs to a fashion mag or news mag.. Book sense and no common sense.
What a dummy.

brightside @ 04/07/2010 at 1:17 am

This marriage is going to be a big, fat fail! He is a thoroughly despicable human being and I cannot imagine why any female would choose to hitch her pony to his wagon.

rodabegonia @ 04/07/2010 at 1:22 am

When Crazy Met Trashy

++Logan++ @ 04/07/2010 at 1:25 am

“The one thing about Kate is that she doesn’t come with baggage.”

She will have baggage after shes finished with you…

but seriously this girls got issues. You don’t just dump your job as a Magazine Editor to date ZZZZ listers like Jon Gosselin and Michael Lohan.

She is seriously desperate…

he’s a sicko
she looks like fat Lindsay

23 year age difference? lol This marriage will FAIL. The sad truth about America is that every woman out there thinks “Its going to be different with me!” “I will change him!” LOL No, sweetie. It will be a big fat fail. As for baggage, this man has more garbage than a MACK truck. When she’s only 37, he’ll be 60!!! Think about it Sweetie. You’ll be living in a retirement village and you’ll only be 37! How sad is that?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All