Hayden Panettiere's Short Hair -- YAY or NAY?

Hayden Panettiere's Short Hair -- YAY or NAY?

Hayden Panetierre flaunts her sexy short hairdo at the Earth Day celebration and screening of Avatar at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Thursday (April 22) in Los Angeles.

The 20-year-old actress was accompanied by her boyfriend, Ukaranian boxer Wladimir Klitschko, to the Bing-sponsored event, which benefited the Partnership for Los Angeles Schools. The Earth Day event was produced by Words That Shook The World.

On the red carpet, Hayden bonded with one of the blue Na’vi creatures. Tsahaylu!

FYI: Hayden wore an Emilio Pucci dress.

25+ pictures inside of Hayden Panettiere‘s sexy short hair…

hayden panetierre short hair 01

• Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

it’s a big NO for me!! :(
it’s sad because I really like her … but my reaction is : WTF did she do to her beautiful hair??
And the (not so good looking) giant next to her doesn’t help…

manictemptress @ 04/23/2010 at 12:26 pm

I think she looks darling. She has a beautiful face, so she can wear her hair either long or short. I still like her better as a blonde, though.

here hair is short because it was so damaged from all the staightening and chemicals

her hair is naturally frizz ball curly,

luckily for her she has a hot face

Betty Draper @ 04/23/2010 at 12:26 pm

She can pull it off, it looks nice but I prefer her hair longer. Short hair is never sexy, stylish yes but never sexy.

Men like long hair.

Bella Coola @ 04/23/2010 at 12:28 pm

I can’t stand this little midget w/h/ore.

Age may not matter to her, but it does to the older dudes who only date young girls who think they’re so effing mature and they’re not.

MistYouMadly @ 04/23/2010 at 12:29 pm

I really like her new hair cut i think it suits her. But i still think that her new boyfriend whatever his name is, is a downgrade from Milo Ventimiglia!
x

Melody1836 @ 04/23/2010 at 12:31 pm

I like her new hairdo, it makes her look more adult which is always good since she’s dating a guy almost twice her age ;)

she´s so beautiful.

yuck! what the hell is that?!

SHE LOOKS CUTE!

I think she’s trying to look older cuz she looks 12 and like she dating a 30 year old giant…

Ridiculous couple!
Anyway, I love her new hairdo and her dress!

I really like Hayden but the hair is awful !

YAY!!! love it….her boyfriend…well..not so much (but it’s not my business..)

I think she looks cute but admit I don’t know much about her.

Kristin M. @ 04/23/2010 at 12:43 pm

Big fat NAY! She doesn’t look good with short hair. It seems like she’s trying to be llike Rihanna. I am one of the last people to say I’m a fan of her’s, but I do think she’s very pretty with long blond hair.

christyjolie @ 04/23/2010 at 12:44 pm

no! I hate it!

It’s clearly a NAY. A YAY from the age of 30. She doesn’t need to get a new look to look older.

I like the haircut on her

Butter_Fly @ 04/23/2010 at 1:09 pm

I kinda like it but it does look a little stiff. Soften it up a bit and it would be a lot better.

-_________________- @ 04/23/2010 at 1:13 pm

commenters: you seem like a douche who has no job to do

Still looks pretty, but I don’t like it.

She looks much better with her long beautiful hair.

I think it fits her.

GossipGirl @ 04/23/2010 at 1:28 pm

Wow Hayden! I am sad that Conan O’Brien is off the air too…..doesn’t mean I am going to run out and get my haircut like his!

Her new hairdo looks great, but I said it before and I’ll say it again, Hayden and Vlad are only dating for publicity.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All