Tue, 27 April 2010 at 12:25 pm
Hugh Hefner Saves Hollywood Sign
- Hugh Hefner donates some serious cash to save the Hollywood sign – Popeater
- Vanessa Hudgens talks gearing up for action scenes – JustJaredJr
- Marc Jacobs and his fiance call it quits? – DListed
- Amy Poehler shows off her baby bump – HuffingtonPost
- Paris Hilton sports a pink bikini – HollywoodTuna
- How to Train Your Dragon bests The Back-Up Plan at the box office – RottenTomatoes
- Diddy‘s camp says a blind item about his sexuality is false – Towleroad
- Could there be a second Madonna episode of Glee? – Radar
- Jessica Alba models a shirt with interesting cutouts – Celebuzz
- J-Woww takes a cancer stick break – Celebslam
- Courtney Love cleans up nicely – ASL
- Whitney Houston has a rough performance – Idolator
- Celeb shutterbug Tyler Shields will be debuting a new style of photography this Saturday at a star-studded party in Los Angeles. Guns, collisions and milk-shooting bras? Coming right up!
- Supermodel hairstylist Harry Josh will be throwing his annual Spring Fling in NYC this Saturday. Last year’s big bash brought out big names like Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr, Naomi Campbell, Quincy Jones, Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady, Kate Hudson, Jessica Alba, Kate Bosworth and Josh Hartnett.
- Emily Blunt, Jenna Dewan and Nikki Reed stopped at Alice + Olivia’s Beverly Hills boutique last week and picked up adorable sequined sneakers from Alice + Olivia for Keds.
Just Jared on Facebook