Sophia Bush Hosts Rachel Pally Party

Sophia Bush Hosts Rachel Pally Party

Sophia Bush hosts a special trunk show at the Sigerson and Morrison boutique in Los Angeles on Wednesday afternoon (May 26).

The 27-year-old One Tree Hill actress celebrated the fashion brands Rachel Pally and Sigerson and Morrison alongside Vampire star Rachel Leigh Cook and Amy Smart.

Sophia recently admitted that she’s been dating co-star Austin Nichols for quite a long time! “We’ve been dating off and on for the past four years,” Sophia told E!. “We had so many years of history prior to him coming to work on the show and I think someone taking a job and moving their life across the country to show you how much they care is pretty much the most romantic gesture that a person could make.”

sophia bush rachel pally 01
sophia bush rachel pally 02
sophia bush rachel pally 03
sophia bush rachel pally 04
sophia bush rachel pally 05
sophia bush rachel pally 06

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Her hair is looking good these days. Although the dress is nice, it makes her butt look big.

Seriously why does she need to be everywhere , we get it Sophia your a attention ***** now go away no one likes you and your career will be over soon

Flawless, ***** is FLAWLESS!
Btw, am I the only one who thinks she’s got a boob job?
Glad the douche is not in the pictures this time!

she looks so beautiful….

Beautiful dress, BEAUTIFUL girl!

So pretty!

I would have a lot more respect for her if she didn’t go to all these events for publicity and gift bags. I tend to respect the actresses who stay out of the spotlight and take their job seriously.

Looks like she’s gaining weight. If she wants to keep up with Hollywood she needs to lose a few pounds, it’s just a fact.

@it’s max:

ona nie jest jakąś kurą domową,żeby siedzieć na dup*** i się nigdzie nie pokazywać….swój szacunek możesz wsadzić tam gdzie słońce nie dochodzi….ona napewno ma cię gdzieś….a fakt jest taki,że sam jesteś nikim,i żal ci dup* ściska….jak to się u nas mówi…żal….

haters to the left @ 05/26/2010 at 2:16 pm

it’s unbelievable lack of respect
It is well with his weight, no need to make a size 0

she does not leave much in the evening, the thing is when she leaves, she leaves in 2 or 3 evenings and then gone on vacation so she does what she wants.

There are many more stars who go out and at least we see it stuffed, no panties, sextape

And she didn’t do boob job. I’ve seen in a bikini and she’s not much, maybe what you see in addition is due to its weight (yo-yo effect)

She’s so beautiful and I love her nude dress

Poor girl she looks very fat!! is she pregnant??

She looks beautiful! I adore her style!! She looks really good in white…not many people pull off that look, but she does!

She is very beautiful, smart and classy woman. But lately, in all those photos, she looks kind of sad or very tired or is it just me?!

It definitely looks likes she got a boob job, good pointing it out

princessalena @ 05/26/2010 at 3:11 pm

she’s such a beautiful, talented person…love the way she looks, she has a beautiful hair and tan…

@lily:

I agree with you, it looks like she’s forcing her smile, just to be pretty. She looks sad to me, but sh’s still flawless . She’s really beautiful.

ZERO IS NOT A SIZE!!
Soph looks great in these pics and she is a beautiful girl with some curves. There’s nothing wrong with that! I love her!

Apparently the people who tend to think that when a woman’s boobs look bigger than usual, she must have gotten a boob job. And the funny thing is that those comments are made by women themselves or maybe just really immature little tweens. Have any of you women ever heard of a push-up bra or about the million other things in the market today that can make your boobs look bigger than usual? Or do you all just live under a rock or something? In fact, I’m wearing a push-up bra right now, but I’m willing to bet that if one of you losers were to see me, you’d probably yell “boob job!” Get a life morons. And go take stroll through Victoria’s Secret and introduce yourself to a pair of push-bra’s and padded bra’s.
FYI…..knowing some of the morons who post here, you’ll probably say something along the lines of how Sophia’s not wearing a bra because her dress is strapless. So my advice to you would be to introduce yourself to a strapless bra while your at it.

Sophia is a perfect size. Granted that she doesn’t wear dresses a hundred pecent of the time that her flattering to her body and which make her appear slightly bigger. But she’s no doubt, skinny with some great curves. I saw her in LA last week walking in capri jeans and a tight t-shirt and the girl’s got a smoking body. She’s the pefect size……she’s not fat and doesn’t look like a twig either. And her skin is unbelievably flawless.

OMG she looks sooooooooooo georgous love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bebe lili @ 05/26/2010 at 5:09 pm

she is georgous …her skin is unbelievably flawless….

Amber-louise @ 05/26/2010 at 6:42 pm

This type of dress always makes a person look bigger than they are. Its the way the waistline is made. She isn’t fat by any means.

offtheproperty @ 05/26/2010 at 10:23 pm

She looks beautiful and it’s only even better when you know how friendly, cool and smart she is too.

Anastasia @ 05/27/2010 at 4:51 am

Such classy woman and not fat! Honestly some people have no respect and have no sense of what true beauty is. I wish she kept her darker hair though, she looked so much prettier. Apart from that I think she still looks amazing with her “boob job” (not everyone is an ironing board with size 0 body.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All