Jane Lynch: Meet My Wife Lara Embry!

Jane Lynch: Meet My Wife Lara Embry!

Glee star Jane Lynch shows off her beautiful wife, psychologist Lara Embry, while shopping in New York City on Wednesday afternoon (June 2). Honeymoon in the Big Apple!

The happy newlyweds were seen holding hands and shopping at the Apple Store in SoHo. They look so happy together!

On Monday, Jane and Lara tied the knot on the outdoor patio of Blue Heron Restaurant in Sunderland, Mass. The intimate wedding was attended by just 21 guests!

lara embry jane lynch 01
lara embry jane lynch 02
lara embry jane lynch 03
lara embry jane lynch 04
lara embry jane lynch 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She was in an episode of Felicity eons ago. Also loved her in 40 year Old Virgin. I wonder how I always knew she was gay? Doesn’t matter, she is so talented. Best of luck to them!

I hope that one day gay relationships will be accepted by all. Its not our business to decide who should be loving who.

Good for them!

Dan Da Man @ 06/02/2010 at 9:58 pm

Jane and I could hang out anyday, we both like to eat muffins

She was also in Harrison Ford’s The Fugitive as that blonde pathologist or whatever she was in the lab coat

Wishing them all the best. Jane Lynch is so incredibly talented, she knows how to werk!

It’s so weird seeing Sue Sylvester all smiley :P
Congrats tho!

@Autumn: To ‘disapprove’ and to ‘decide’ are two different things, girl. And frankly, I don’t think it’s any of your business to tell people what *their* business is. As long as no one’s committing any crimes, I don’t think you should be telling people what they should believe.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not opposed to gay relationships/marriage. I honestly don’t care either way, but I just found it annoying that you’re basically telling everyone what’s wrong and right in the same breath that you say not to judge.

And on that note, I have to say they DO look happy and I’m happy for them. Jane’s cool, although I’ve seen what seems like everything she’s been in except Glee.

So happy for them, I love Jane!

Wonderful news! Best wishes! I was so happy to be able to wed my
partner after 30+ years together, of course I had to travel over a thousand miles to do it, but it was worth it.

sorry, but it’s just wrong! A man was created to be with a woman. Two men or two women can’t have babies… it’s not biological….so wrong.

Iffy Miffy @ 06/03/2010 at 6:32 am

@Irene Nothing was ‘created’! We evolved! Get your a$$ out of a 2000 year old magic book and join the rest of humanity in the 21st century. By that logic, people who can’t have kids are ‘wrong’. Twit. Not to mention all those animals who also exhibit homosexual behaviour.
~
Anyhow, best of luck to them, just like to any newly married couple. It’s hard work, marriage.

countess von zinzindorf @ 06/03/2010 at 9:44 am

“wife” this sounds really wierd. It’s really ridiculous.

laverdadduele @ 06/03/2010 at 12:13 pm

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20

@Irene: I am a straight woman and I can’t have babies. Do carry on.

EDUCATE YOURSELF OPEN UR EYES @ 06/03/2010 at 4:22 pm

@Irene: There are so many ignorants in this world who spew and spew without expanding their brains. A bit of reading would do you well. Homosexuality, A-sexuality, Bi-sexuality AND heterosexuality ALL exist in animal and plant nature as well as humans. They found a distinct region on the X chromosome that is a variant in what is usually seen in the human population; in 3/4 of the gay men & women they researched, those men & women had in common the tip of the long arm of the chromosome with that distinct, different sequence.

The brain is “programmed to encode the pheromones of either (or both) gender(s) from birth; most modern neurological studies will confirm this. Like skin color, sexual orientation cannot be changed – at least not without major, plainful, UNnatural “intervention.” It’s about the same for a homosexual to become straight as it is for black man/woman to receive plastic surgery and become “white.” It’s superficial and only skin-deep, both figuratively and literally.

The point is that it cannot – and should not – be hidden; those who ask this of homosexuals need to realize what it would be like to suppress their own feelings of attraction and love.

human equality @ 06/03/2010 at 4:24 pm

@countess von zinzindorf: Shame on people of your kind. It is most probably your parents’ fault for bringing you up this way. Shame.

She looks happy :)

hotties on the street

Hope they see the light before they die. or else straight to H E L L .. jeez, crimes against humanity much?!

Peace and Love, people!!! @ 07/25/2010 at 5:46 pm

@Irene: That implies that the only purpose of love is to procreate….. I personally think it’s just a bit deeper and more beautiful than that. Just because it’s new (not really new, only the acceptance of it) and unfamiliar to some doesn’t make it wrong. Also, it should be noted that homosexual couples can adopt, which in my opinion is a VERY noble endeavor (as is love itself).

Peace and Love, people!!! @ 07/25/2010 at 5:55 pm

In fact, I will probably adopt myself if I never marry- maybe even if I do. It’s a beautiful, lovely thing to do, and to me represents some of the best of humanity.

Iwillkillyourkittykat @ 09/03/2010 at 1:56 am

eew

When the day comes that a woman can have a child with another woman or a man with another man (without artificial intervention) then i will say that it is normal. But until then, it is ABNORMAL. If you want to be gay then be gay. Dont try and be normal.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All