Dianna Agron: Spider-Man's Love Interest?

Dianna Agron: Spider-Man's Love Interest?

Dianna Agron has joined the list of young women up for the two lead female parts in the upcoming reboot of Spider-Man.

The 24-year-old Glee actress joins other front-runners Emma Stone, Mia Wasikowska, Dominique McElligott, and newcomer Georgina Haig. The actresses are all vying for the roles of Mary Jane Watson (originally played by Kirsten Dunst) and Gwen Stacy (originally played by Bryce Dallas Howard), according to Deadline.

On Thursday (September 30), Dianna made a trip to the Kate Somerville Spa in Los Angeles and left with some freshly straightened hair.

Bigger pics inside…

dianna agron spideys new love interest 01
dianna agron spideys new love interest 02

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

all white girls :(

Jack Easton @ 10/01/2010 at 3:01 pm

Dianna Agron is stunningly beautiful. This incredibly gorgeous young woman is pure American perfection.
I hope that in this new Spider-Man film series, they include the following love interests and leave Mary-Jane Watson out of the films for at least a while:
Liz Allan, Betty Brant, Gwen Stacy, Debra Whitman, April Maye, Michele Gonzales, Jean DeWolff, Jessica Drew, Lisa Skye, Marcy Kane, Angelica Jones, Felicia Hardy, Sarah Rushman, Carlie Cooper, Norah Winters.

Arthur Marcus @ 10/01/2010 at 3:02 pm

This franchise is hungry for greatness. This is the time to rebuild the franchise. They should utilise the villains that weren’t included in the previous films such as Beetle (Abner Jenkins), Carnage, Chameleon, Electro, Enforcers, Hammerhead, Hobgoblin, Hydro-Man, Jackal, Kingpin, Kraven the Hunter, Lizard, Morbius, Mysterio, Rhino, Scorpion, Shocker, Silvermane, Spot, Tinkerer, Tombstone, Vulture. This is a second chance to get it right. This is an opportunity.

O……M……G

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!

Yeeeeeeeeees! OMG! Dianna in spiderman! <3

President Rainier Wolfcastle @ 10/01/2010 at 3:08 pm

How to make Spider-Man Begins

6 different villains
4 different love interests
ugly old actors and actress frowning and crying for 2 hours straight
multiple cringe inducing scenes
lots of cheese
recycled moral themes
PROFIT !

But will Spider-Pig be in this? THAT is the question.

Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig. / Does whatever a Spider-Pig does. / Can he swing / from a web? / No he *can’t*, / He’s a pig. / Look out! / He is the Spider-Pig!

Dianna would be a great choice.

I’m tired of her !

she is beautiful but have no talent ( can’t sing , can’t dance , can’t act )
They pick her , just because she is a jew !

and don’t call me antisemit , just count how many non talented jew are in hollywood !
Of course , there is talented jews ! ( sean penn etc…)

I think Dianna is a great actress, and not just because I’m a fan of her, and btw I loved the new style *-*

That’s awesome news. I REALLY, REALLY hope Dianna gets it! She’d be the perfect choice!!!! Emma Stone is a front runner? How? She’d be a horrible choice IMO. Dianna would be way better and I hope she gets it! Go DIANNA! :)

Moses Ashford @ 10/01/2010 at 3:20 pm

Yeah, I think overall the filmmaker has to give us new villains, new love interests and new stories.
I’d very much like to see Chameleon in the first movie.
Beetle, Electro, Silvermane, Kraven, Spot, Hammerhead, Tombstone all seem like good choices, because people who don’t read Spidey comics wouldn’t be aware of them. Silvermane and Hammerhead would be good in a movie together, if they were rivals, perhaps; just a thought.

Talentless, bland, somewhat pretty face.

Rebecca Honey @ 10/01/2010 at 3:22 pm

We should expect one of the following rising young actresses to probably end up playing the love interest:
Mischa Barton, Rachel Bilson, Sophia Bush, Miley Cyrus, Kat Dennings, Hilary Duff, Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Taylor Momsen, Ellen Page, Jessica Szohr, Evan Rachel Wood.

@Brooke:

Emma is the front runner for MJ, Dianna is trying to get the role of Gwen

[I n f a m o u s l y C o o l] @ 10/01/2010 at 3:27 pm

…`i don’t know who she is but i’m sure she’d do fine, cause that movie has very low expections of being good. honestly typing.. they could get a much prettier little girl, seriously. she’s not ugly, but c’mon.

That´s a big advantage being a blond with or without talent seems no importance at all, as long they will do what the director wanted them to do. I bet Lea Michele will not like this news. She gets more attention by the day.

She’s pretty, but I don’t think she could pass for a teenager.

YES! I hope she will get it! Dianna is my favorite actress and Andrew is my favorite actor, so this would be beyond perfect

Dianna most likely tested for Gwen Stacy. Hence the bangs. Emma Stone has Mary Jane locked.

you can hate on Dianna all you want. But, Dianna is the smartest glee actor right now. ***** is putting herself out there. While, everyone else is trying for music careers or doing nothing at all.

I’m pretty sure she is going to get the role, or if not, she’ll get really close to it. This girl is just too pretty!

Dianna is not a gifted actress to play Gwen. She is not strong in that area at all. Just happens to be blonde and beautiful.

oh another blonde actress who can’t act. seriously her acting in Glee made me cringe

Haters goin’ hate :)

Well if they are trying for look she got the part, but if they look at acting ability she definitely will not get it.

Dianna has improved on her acting skills, but whatever. You go girl. Glee won’t last forever.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All