Gerard Butler is Number 79

Gerard Butler is Number 79

Gerard Butler heads out for lunch wearing a shirt featuring a large number 79 on Thursday (February 17) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Earlier this week, the 41-year-old Scottish actor arrived back in the United States after promoting his film Coriolanus at the Berlin Film Festival over the weekend.

Gerry is confirmed to star in the sequel to his hit animated film How to Train Your Dragon, which is up for the Academy Award for Animated Feature!

gerard butler is number 79 01
gerard butler is number 79 02
gerard butler is number 79 03
gerard butler is number 79 04
gerard butler is number 79 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All

Looking very sexy bebe.

Wouldn’t 69 be more appropriate for Butler? :P

Why does he always dress like a 25 year old?

I wonder if anyone would have recognized him without the paps being there.

I keep hearing about his amazing charisma…I wonder if he turns heads even when he strolls by.

Hes has more sex appeal !
I f-cked him half!

I was dreaming about him but i can still see his heart ineed to find him then tell him

Double you @ 02/18/2011 at 11:22 am

@W:

Because he can…..

sssssexy !!!

Yeah 69 indeed.
This is so much better than imdb. At least I don’t have to look at EvilEMpress regurgitate Glenn Becks talking points. She is like the John madden of fox news over there.

So do you think he’ll go to the Angels and Demons Party at
The Playboy Mansion tonight?

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 02/18/2011 at 11:34 am

i don’t know what chick STILL see in him. he always looks a mess.

79 shirt seems to be the new Ralphie. LOL. I like his hair. Wonder what he’s listening to.

Yuck, never looks cleans and seems like he would smell. Needs to take a shower, shave and comb his hair. Too old to be doing the grunge look.

So Swedish @ 02/18/2011 at 11:44 am

New thread already!?

Wow, JJ is almost becoming Gerrys new fanpage. I love it, thanks JJ!

He looks good, a bit stressed maybe. As I´ve said before, love the longer hair.

Btw, my cake pops looks adorable and taste yumyum… :)

@Amy R
I am sure he is invited, and many probably hope and expect him to show up. I guess it depends on his mood.

a question @ 02/18/2011 at 11:48 am

is he gonna to be at the oscars and possibly presenting? i hope so. i like to see him all dolled up.

I was looking at that LAC video from the last thread. I remember it well. It’s water way under the bridge now, but I thought he acted as tho he was on some medication that didn’t agree with him. I can’t understand why Rupert or whoever was in charge at the time even let him do the interview. He was obviously out of it. I don’t think he was disrespecting anyone. He was off in lala land.

@stella: I don’t think anyone could stop him. Imagine the poor fool who tried to tell him he couldn’t do something. Remember how angry he got when Alan was just talking a little loud on the phone.

observation @ 02/18/2011 at 1:19 pm

It seems to be his hair is steadily getting llighter. I think he’s having the dark stuff trimmed a little quite often and is going to be all natural pretty soon. A girl can hope anyway.

oldbutnotdead @ 02/18/2011 at 1:23 pm

@stella:

I never found the video people are referencing. But he travels too much, has sleeping problems so that would not surprise me. When he is rested and happy he sounds fine. Where was that situation when Alan was on the phone? Was that in Glasgow? I heard him yell at someone.

@nuts I have read accounts of people seeing him in person, and they confirm the charisma; a 6’2″ man of about 41,goodlooking, fit and around 200 lbs, will turn heads anyway, Gerard or not.

Gerard has excess energy, perhaps that is part of what people see. He did a lot of fighting as a youngster, and very likely has a temper, but has gotten better. He is amazingly patient with his fans most of the time. (except for the British women who pinched his butt!).

As to the way he is dressed, most of the Hollywood crowd, and the NY crowd seem to dress that way in between the red carpets, regardless of age, and Gerard loves sports. He looks perfectly clean to me, so someone has personal issues I guess!

@Amy R:
“He doesn’t look as happy in these pics…He was also seen last night at The Redbury Hotel …he didn’t want any photo’s to be taken.”
why do you think he didn’t want his picture taken?
was he with a girl?

He looks so damn awful now.

@oldbutnotdead: This is a video of the salvageable part of the interview. In a latter part, he actually seemed to go to sleep, right while talking. But like I said, it’s water under the bridge now.

I agree about his clothes. He looks just fine to me and we all know how superbly he cleans up!

@observation: It does seem lighter, but don’t hold your breath. My bet is the first day he walks onto the PTF set, it’s going to be dark again. But we can hope that it’ll be natural for Mavericks. Afterall, the character’s name is “Frosty.”

OMG, I forgot to post the link. I must be getting old.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All