Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony: Puerto Rican Relaxing

Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony: Puerto Rican Relaxing

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony hold hands as they leave the luxury hotel La Concha on Sunday (March 6) in Puerto Rico.

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs believes Jennifer Lopez‘s judging on American Idol has been excellent this year. “The way [Jennifer] handled coming after Simon, and even myself from Making the Band, and the way we were hard coaches — she’s been like, a compassionate person,” Diddy told Access Hollywood. “She has made me cry like, twice, and she’s looked good doing it. And she has made sense so, you know, I’m proud of her.”

“She’s a nice person so, you know, when you’re super nice, your emotions get the best of you,” Diddy continued. “It’s good though — it’s good to see that change in the competitive shows. I think she’s very refreshing.”

FYI: Jennifer is wearing Ruthie Davis “Robot” sandals.

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony in Puerto Rico…

jennifer lopez marc anthony puerto rican relaxing 01

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Hay judge lopez u today have work? What u think my voice

Hay jennifer marc have love other woman and name jada

Diddy, please DO NOT compare American Idol with stupid making the band.

lilia mazunina @ 03/08/2011 at 9:42 am

AGAIN THIS KINDA HAIRDO ‘N DRESSING ‘N MARC LOOKS LIKE AN ADULT IDIOT… WHAT’S SHE DONE WITH HIM???

sierra tuscan @ 03/08/2011 at 10:35 am

Hey isn’t that the tv series that he was on where he plays a cop!!!
He is a regular now..Quite manly with the bag and the thongs.

sierra tuscan @ 03/08/2011 at 10:35 am

Hey isn’t that the tv series that he was on where he plays a cop!!!
He is a regular now..Quite manly with the bag and the thongs.

sierra tuscan @ 03/08/2011 at 10:35 am

Hey isn’t that the tv series that he was on where he plays a cop!!!
He is a regular now..Quite manly with the bag and the thongs.

sierra tuscan @ 03/08/2011 at 10:35 am

Hey isn’t that the tv series that he was on where he plays a cop!!!
He is a regular now..Quite manly with the bag and the thongs.

Jlo Is SEXY!! Beautiful sexy latina!!

I think thiscouple is cute :)
But I don’t like when Jen pulls her hair back so very tight like that, it’s not flattering IMO.

Eventhough this is a post about Jennifer Lopez, I will write about Jada Pinkett Smith because I am obsessed with black women. Why are they famous and I am not? Not fair. My life is pathetic and I am a total loser! I sit and wait for every black post so I can follow black girl. Yes, I am LOSER who posts under different names.

She Stinks! @ 03/08/2011 at 5:53 pm

I thought Puerto Rico hated her, since she has denounced her Ethnicity by getting nose jobs, wearing tacky blonde weaves and getting her skin bleached. Clearly, she doesn’t want to be Puerto Rican, yet she will pander to the community so they buy the garbage she sells. She only learned to speak Spanish a few years ago – if she were that interested in being Latina, wouldn’t she of done that, in High School? Again, phoney, fake, untalented, liar. She should be chased out of San Juan with sticks and torches, just like the Frankenstein monster.

She will use the Puerto Rican community to payback her husband’s back taxes and drug dealer! Don’t be fooled by her, she is a money grubbing sloppy old HO!

By the way, where are the kids she claims to love sooo much? No where to be seen, as usual. She’s a rotten absent mother too. Pig.

She stinks!

She stinks I never thought I would ever find someone who hates this c*nt more than me until now.You have earned the crown as jhos number one hater.Congrats. I hate this b*tch. Shes past 45 years old.She lies about her age.Just like Halle Berry. Halle is closer to 50.Ha ha ha………

WHY IS IT THAT WE ALWAYS SEE MARC WITH THE TWINS AND NOT WITH HIS OTHER KIDS