Brad Pitt: Happy On Set of 'Cogan’s Trade'

Brad Pitt: Happy On Set of 'Cogan’s Trade'

Brad Pitt is all smiles as he steps off the set of Cogan’s Trade, his latest film, on Thursday (March 10) in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The 47-year-old actor carried a cup of coffee as he took a break from filming with Richard Jenkins.

Brad has been filming scenes for the thriller all week, the Andrew Dominik directed film is expected to hit theaters early next year.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt taking a break on the set of Cogan’s Trade

• The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

of course he’s happy, he gets to go home to gorgeous angelina and 6 beautiful kids. his life is complete.

Caring Kate @ 03/11/2011 at 12:28 am

He is so darn cute, but the image of him smoking cigarettes has turned me off totally. It’s kind of so yesterday and makes him seem so behind the times. Can’t erase it and can’t erase the fact that he’s so uncool.

Ohmygawd. I just came to lurk and see if there were any new pictures and I think I might be first. If not so be it. Peace

vickifromtexas @ 03/11/2011 at 12:31 am

that smile is sweet and sexy.

MY GOD, HE’S SO HANDSOME!!

COULD THIS MAN BE ANY HOTTER?

Damn! I’m on first page!!!

Cogan’s Trade sounds like a movie I will like. Great cast!

Dark hair does not suit him

Dang. He looks hot!!!

sexy as always, is cogans trade going to be set in a short time span because Brad’s been wearing the same outfit for a couple of scenes now.

He makes me feel weak when he smiles like that and I don’t even know him.

does anybody know what brand are the gold sunglasses that brads been wearing recently??

Damn, he’s been rode hard and put up wet!

Beautiful man, beautiful smile.

Just Sayin @ 03/11/2011 at 1:01 am

Mr. Pitt has the best life.

dark angel @ 03/11/2011 at 1:01 am

“… all smiles…”
That is the face of a man overflowing with love and happiness! I can hear the trolls screaming LOL

Brad is looking great and happy.

elizabeth @ 03/11/2011 at 1:10 am

@dina #1:

Same here just open JJ and I was so surprised!!!!!
Brad Pitt…….MG what a happy handsome man

I love him and Angie. They are so beautiful inside and out. They’re perfect for each other.

so what, no children to visit him on set like before? I am so sure brand split from angelina

Why do people always say he looke bad? He’s 47 and he looks great. It seems that this is the happiest he’s been in his life. He has beautiful Angie and 6 wonderful kids.

Passing Through @ 03/11/2011 at 1:26 am

# 177 groundcontrol @ 03/10/2011 at 11:29 pm
I waffled back and forth and tried really hard not to repeat any of the characters. It was tough not to put Achilles with Lara Croft or Salt – and Rusty Ryan with Elise Clifton-Ward…that felt a little to O12 to me since CZJ’s character was a cop in that one. I’d pay good money to see back woods talking Aldo Raine with Elise or Lara Croft. And this is why I heartily encourage Brad and Angie to make a sex tape…

The man can pull off anything, always looks hot.

Papa Brad looks happy and in a cheerful mood. Family life looks great on him. He is content with his loot, trolls, you and your idol are losers, you should all go cry at the ocean and leave the JPs alone.

Trolls are in pain•