Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom Fly with Flynn

Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom Fly with Flynn

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom arrive at LAX airport with their adorable son, Flynn, for a flight out of town on Monday (April 18).

The 27-year-old model and her 34-year-old hubby made their way through security with 3-month-old Flynn, who was all bundled up in dad’s arms.

Earlier in the month, Orly was spotted picking up a bonsai tree to bring home from Malibu Canyon.

10+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom, and Flynn gearing up for a flight out of LAX…

miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 01
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 02
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 03
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 04
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 05
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 06
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 07
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 08
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 09
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 10

Credit: Hot Shots Worldwide; Photos: Splash News Online
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Flynn Bloom, Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All

That baby looks part Asian:) He looks like Miranda in the face (except for the eye color).

Miranda ugly alien

Awww cute baby! Chubby babies are my favorite! lol

@Kerri:

ohhh I was wondering why number four got such a low comment rating haha. Does she say the same thing on every post?

@Kerri:

Love them!
Flynn is gorgeous!
I just want to blow raspberries on those cheeks!!!
And Orlando looks especially handsome!!
Must be the proud papa glow.
=)

Orlando looks so happy and relaxed. Fatherhood suits him well. He and his Mini-me Flynn are so beautiful!

@Kaysee:Yes and it is really irritating.

Tellar Calcagno, Christine James,Ashton Leggatt, WHO ARE U AND WHAT DO U WANT????????
ENOUGH WITH SH*T ALREADY
I REALLY DON’T GET. GO THE F*CK AWAY

mini-me miranda @ 04/19/2011 at 7:21 am

Flynn is Mini-me Miranda. Cheeks, chin, nose- all mama!

I actually think that along with his eyes, he has Orlando’s nose.
The cheeks, mouth and chin, though, are definitely Miranda.
It’s an adorable combination, either way. He’s a beautiful baby.

mini -me miranda @ 04/19/2011 at 8:05 am

@@60:
I just saw some new images from JFK on o love. Flynn’s nose is totally Miranda’s.

Not sure about nose and cheeks, all babies have very flat noses and big cheeks. Eyes are totally Orlando’s, in shape and colour, and so are the eyebrows. The chin is totally Miranda’s.

That baby is precious, Love the way Orlando looks at him.

MIKE!
Where you been, girl?
Were you taking some time away from your stalking duties to kiss up to Kate?
Do dephites get paid time off?
LOL!

Chubby but cute @ 04/19/2011 at 9:07 pm

That baby is SO cute. He sure is a little chub though – his mama’s milk must be very rich! I think Miranda looks better with a few extra pounds. Hope she retains a little bit.

Come on Now @ 04/19/2011 at 9:39 pm

OMG, their baby is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. I had a 10 pound baby. They come out the size of a 3 month old. You can tell he gets Mama’s milk. Breastfed babies have a healthier glow than formula fed babies combine that with his birth size. He’s one little chubbykin. SO PRECIOUS!!!!

Baby cuteness @ 04/20/2011 at 9:27 am

Babies’ faces/features change so much during the first few years. It’s hard to tell how, or who, he’s going to turn out looking like more. Pretty babies sometimes become less perfect looking over time while the opposite can be true too. But one thing seems certain – looks like he’s got his father’s eyes!

Elena D'Acierno @ 04/20/2011 at 10:20 pm

Miranda, I love you and one day, my angel, I will live in your skin!

BradPitt is Hot! @ 04/22/2011 at 2:11 am

@Shakira: shes 28 and hes 34 dumb ***** !

boreddkidd @ 05/01/2011 at 6:21 am

@fatbaby: looking like his mum would be a good thing ? no brainer :$

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All