Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr - MET Ball 2011

Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr - MET Ball 2011

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are the picturesque pair at the MET Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 2) in New York City.

The 28-year-old Australian Victoria’s Secret model wore a Marchesa gown with an embroidered white leather strapless flared dress with draped silk tulle overlay and Nicholas Kirkwood ivory lace platform sandals.

The Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrates the opening of the “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty” exhibition, featuring the late designer’s iconic work.

The event is hosted by honorary chairs Salma Hayek, her husband Francois-Henri Pinault, and co-chairs Colin Firth, designer Stella McCartney and Vogue editor Anna Wintour. Special performance by Florence And The Machine!

miranda kerr orlando bloom met ball 2011 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

Gorgeous couple, nice to see them out and about.

What is with all these negative comments? Is there anyone who really seriously says, that Miranda isn’t successful on her own. She is one of the top earning models, and people say she uses Orlando for her fame? LMAO

Responsible Parent @ 05/03/2011 at 4:51 am

@LOL!:
You really need to find more friends and get a life.
I rarely pay attention to Miranda Kerr and Orlando is boring to me.
When a photo shows up on Just Jared of a mother behaving
inappropriately I have to make a comment. First of all she is cute at best
with tons of makeup on to get any attention and that is probably why
she purposely poses for a photo breast feeding her baby.
Miranda is trying very hard to prove something regarding her
breast implants.
Why can’t she just show a family photo like most people would.
I can’t waste my time commenting about her.

I am just here to witness the Delphi morons meltdown LOL and they never disappoint I gotta give them that LOOOOOOOOOOOL .

white swan @ 05/03/2011 at 6:17 am

She looks huge in this terrible dress. Her legs seems shapeless like a columns, head is too big. I never thought I will say that for Miranda, but she looks fat. I don’t like her recent photo shoots, specially the one in black and violet swim ware. Now she looks bigger than a month ago. Did she gain weight in the meantime? Maybe it is only this swan dress- the ugliest dress among all there.

Why do designers do this to beautiful women??? Miranda is gorgeous – her figure is the best it’s been in her whole career (in my opinion) – so what the bloomin heck is this atrocity that she has been forced to wear?? Ick.

go gisele! @ 05/03/2011 at 7:05 am

@Anya:
O no, Gisele doesn’t look like a pony. She looks just like supermodel should look. Even more, she is the Queen among all models. She is ahead all of them- her look, personality and stile.

contageous @ 05/03/2011 at 7:14 am

LOL! Two ugliest dresses: Miranda’s & Kirsten Dunsts- Orlando’s wife and ex girlfriend! He doesn’t care about clothing at all. It seems to be contagious.

I love how people who know absolutely nothing about fashion, are all of a sudden experts when Miranda is involved.
Many designers are showing a ‘Black Swan’ influence in their designs. Many are using tulle when they have never touched it before. So yes, the balletic feel of the dress is intentional, and Miranda has the height, and the gorgeous legs to really work it.
Several fashion critics have said that this is one of their favorite looks of the night. I think that I will stick with their opinions, over some small groupo of haters.
She looks amazing!
And I think that is the real issue here, is it not?

STILL with the implant garbage.
Didn’t we embarass you enough on the last three threads where you brought this up?
Is this the new delphi mantra?
Every lie you have stated has been proved wrong over and over again, so you are starting a new one?
You idiots get more ridiculous every day.
Facts don’t lie.
But delphites sure do.

And again with the “fat” comments?
Yeah, and you claim that it’s MIRANDA who causes young girls to have body image issues.
She looks gorgeous, Orlando is right by her side, and you guys can’t stand it.

brainy box @ 05/03/2011 at 7:51 am

SEXY ORLANDO!!!!!!! BUT WHAT IS IT WITH THAT FAIRY B*TCH?

Miranda is Better @ 05/03/2011 at 8:25 am

@@52:
Excuse me? What planet are you from?
The person you are trying to communicate with has obviously already
EMBARRASSED YOU. Why else are you so defensive?

Is it really worth your time to defend a woman who is not that pretty?
Tons of makeup does not make Miranda better than other women.
Miranda believes she is better and is clever at marketing this attitude
of hers.

If she had more class I would consider her very pretty.

Miranda has attitude and lots of makeup she can afford,
not natural beauty.

Title Your Comment Please @ 05/03/2011 at 8:40 am

Can some people title your comments properly!
I don’t know who you are referring to.

USE WORDS OR A NAME. IS THAT HARD TO DO?

@@52:
lol you proved nothing you liar. Did you yourself feel up Miranda’s implants and know for a fact they are not? Until you do that you have no proof. Proof is in the previous photos compared to current, and her sudden urge to display her implants to the world.

what is this chipmunk doing there? she is not a Vogue model.

LOL!
You delphidiots are so sad and pathetic.
You have been proved wrong over and over again, but you still come back just to look even more foolish.
Not defensive at all.
Just pointing out ONCE AGAIN that FACTS prove you morons wrong.
The more you repeat this idiotic theory of yours, the more you prove how right we are.
You are just showing the world what a buch of liars you are.
LOL!

Proof is in medical fact.
FACT: You CAN’T have breast augmentation surgery when you are pregnant or breast feeding.
I guess that you have avoided facts for so long, you forgot what that word means.
Or are you really that stupid?

Uhmmmm, actually….she IS a Vogue model.
Moron

I think she looks fine, those shoes are incredible. This is the Met Costume gala, the key word there is costume – it isn’t uncommon for people to wear fashion that tends to be more costume.

@ned: you are a jerk.

@@64: This is so true. Lets use common sense for a moment how on earth is a woman who is lactating supposed to be cut open?

@Sheesh

Just a few comments. 1) My dislike of the dress was in no way compounded by my appreciation of Miranda 2) My appreciation of Miranda in no way makes me a fahsion expert. 3) Conceptually, the balletic feel is interesting but it does not work when the end-product makes the wearer look like they have raided barbie’s closet. Maybe it is my mistake and the dress looks gorgeous in real life but these photos certainly do them no amount of justice. 4) There is having fashion knowledge and there is being a fashion sheep. I did not know that the ‘balletic’ thing was in, so thanks for the update. However, just because something is brave/ daring. follows a certain trend, does not make it immediately edgy/ aesthetically pleasing in my eyes.

Actually, my comment was directed at the Miranda hater at #54.
Sorry to not have made that clear.
Not liking the dress is fine. But when these idiots insult her by calling her FAT, it identifies them as a delphidiot, and they deserve to be insulted.
Not everyone will like this dress, that’s a given. But they don’t care about the dress, they olny want to insult her.

Haha! Fair dos. No hard feelings then :) (also, you wouldn’t happen to have disliked my comment would you :P ) Nah, a healthy, relatively civilised discussion is always interesting. I enjoy hearing what people think as much as I like expressing my own opinions.

@74
Unfortunately, a healthy, relatively civilised discussion is rarely found on this, or any other anon board.
Especially when it involves a beautiful woman dating/married to a popular, handsome male celebrity.
Just wander over to Bar’s thread to see what I mean. Those Leo fans are even meaner that Orlando’s *cough* “fans”.
=)