Nicole Kidman: Flight with Faith!

Nicole Kidman: Flight with Faith!

Nicole Kidman kisses her adorable 6-month-old daughter Faith at the airport on Wednesday (July 6) in Sydney, Australia.

The 44-year-old actress arrived to catch a flight out of town with husband Keith Urban and their older daughter Sunday, who turns 3 on Thursday!

On Friday, Nicole celebrated Sunday‘s b-day a bit early with a party at her parents’ house.

Keith was recently asked by the Boston Herald if he might be giving up ballads for some mean blues tunes for his upcoming tracks.

“Maybe that’s the next album,” he said with a laugh, adding, “I’ve been thinking a lot about my next album already and maybe that’s what it will be.”

nicole kidman faith sydney airport 01
nicole kidman faith sydney airport 02
nicole kidman faith sydney airport 03
nicole kidman faith sydney airport 04
nicole kidman faith sydney airport 05
nicole kidman faith sydney airport 06

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 79 » Show All
Bella 1st @ 07/07/2011 at 2:52 am

For anyone who always mention that Nicole is a bad mother who doesn’t care to her other children “Bella and Connor”, are TOTALY WRONG. The fact that Bella is very close to her mother “Nicole”, what @Maya #19 said is true.
Again THE FACT THAT BELLA WASN’T LIVING WITH TOMY GIRL ANYMORE, she may live with Nicole now or lived with friend in an apartment, but most importantly, that BELLA WAS OUT OF SCIENTOLOGY AND OUT OF TOMY GIRL LIFE.
Every event-related her dady “Tomy girl”, Bella was never appearing, while Tomy girl received the Humanitarian Award at the Simon Wiesenthal Center 2011 – BELLA WASN’T THERE, AND ON HER DADY’S BIRTHDAY – BELLA WASN’T THERE TO, WHICH WE SEEN SO FAR IS SIMILAR TO BELLA WAS SURI’S NANNY, I CHECKED TO SEVERAL SITE THAT THERE WERE NO SIGN OF BELLA THERE, ALTHOUGH FROM SITE OF katiehonline.com THAT THEY SAID THERE WEREN’T BELLA BUT SURI’S NANNY.
Tomy, Tomy, you can’t fool everybody with hiring someone who is similar to your daughter “Bella”, just to convince everyone that your daughter still lives with you and Scientology, so pathetic.

‘Not buying it in Minnesota’ #42 = SKEWER MISTRESS
‘@Not buying it in Minnesota’ #48 = SKEWER MISTRESS
‘holly’ #47 = SKEWER MISTRESS
‘sawyer’ #53 = SKEWER MISTRESS
‘name’ # 62 = SKEWER MISTRESS
‘name’ #68 = SKEWER MISTRESS
‘sawyer’ #53 = SKEWER MISTRESS
‘lots to learn’ #75 = SKEWER MISTRESS

and probably some others too – wonder why she takes on so many different names in the same thread??? hmmm! And even responds to her own comments, LOL! “Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the craziest of them ALL”

@Frozoid: SKEWER MISTRESS has also tried to say I am “Sue”, lol, and I don’t even live in America! And I don’t fill her criteria for being one of her ‘outed’ bunch.

oi vey

When can we see Nicole with her two older kids with Tom?

“FB” #15, #29, #30, #31, #32, #45, #46, #54, #77 = MENTALLY ILL

I’m not your infatuation, Skewer Mistress.

Who’s the craziest of them all? Quite obviously it’s you, bucko.

Got Truth? @ 07/07/2011 at 10:13 am

Well one of the haters just pulled a no-no and admitted that she’s going to his next concert because “his fingers fascinate” her. Somebody else keeps posting links to pictures of Keith and Nicole, then writes “how boring” after them. Do they REALLY think they’re fooling anyone? If they’re so boring, why are you looking for pictures? And if by now you haven’t figured out that they’re totally delusional, check out this post “You know the stuff on this tread is really building traction when it is clear they are now scrambling to “counter” what is being pointed out here! ” They actually believe THEY dictate what Keith and Nicole do! Cuckoo….cuckoo.

What’s FB stand for? Fat *****? Freaky *******?

@Got Truth?: Skeptics still go to concerts. Hit n run as “Tara” on the Urban Myths blog said she went to one recently but won’t admit to it on E. Everyone knows she’s both posters but won’t cop to it. Cricket also attended but she goes every time he’s in her area. She’s not on E anymore but she posts trash about Nicole everywhere else…Perez, Dlisted. She knows nothing, she’s a store clerk in the Midwest.

@western: Do you know their blood types and adjusted gross income for 2010 too? Stalker.

@UNeedHelp: No need to stalk. The skeptics have provided all that info by themselves. They provided the pictures, their life stories, their fantasies about Keith, and all their usernames. If you don’t want people to know, don’t put it on the internet.

don't worry @ 07/07/2011 at 12:42 pm

The commentors that put out the stalker label are the skeptics themselves. nomorefan is infamous for doing so. She claims she’s been harassed and stalked for years when she is the model schoolyard bully.They try to deflect as much as they can but 6 years of lying online on public boards and to each other on private boards has caught up with them

@Fuju: Do you really hope that the millions of people who surf the internet everyday really care to read your “tattle tailing” on people for posting comments on Perez and Dlisted? Isn’t that what the internet is used for and millions of others are doing it at this very moment? I’m sure someone in South Africa is out-raged that a “Tara” “Hit n run” and “Cricket” are posting comments on the internet. Your efforts are inane.

@UNeedHelp: Then it doesn’t matter if we continue talking about the delusional comments the skeptics make and show links to the pictures they posted of themselves at Keith Urban concerts. Don’t read them if you don’t want to.

First of all, Keith looked tired but good. It was arranged that we meet at the venue and I gotta admit I didnt know what to expect at all. But then all of a sudden there he was holding out his arms and smileing at me. It is a moment that I will never forget. There were some tender moments and we hugged. He sounded congested and a bit hoarse and told me he was sick. And that he thought he had caught it on his flight in from Australia where he went to see his Wife. At the mention of his Wife, I asked him “How is that going? ” and laughed. He got this great big smile on his face and said- and I quote, ” It`s going ” And he laughed. I thought that was a funny thing to say and I said ( smart ass that I am) ” going where? ” He just laughed again. He looked good I gotta say. His eyes were clear and just as I had remembered them. He was sick but looking healthy- if that makes any sense? We talked about Why I left Nashville and how hard it was for me, He got philisophical on me several times. He said that he missed me, and other personal things that brought tears to my eyes. He kept his arm around me and held onto my hand the whole time. Personal observations while he was close: His thights were larger and very hard, his butt is bigger but not in a bad way. No manboobs anymore, trim tummy, he was Keith- but he looked like he had aged about 10 years in two years. I could tell that when he was close he was holding back. I think he had decided in his mind not to cheat on his Wife. I asked him about rehab and he told me that he almost died. ( there ya go ) He got really emotional and started to cry which just about killed me inside. He was all choked up and all stuffed up and all I could think was, this poor guy has been through the ringer. It was quite a moment let me tell ya. He explained that he wants to be happy- and that he didnt really know what that meant. That he had always longed for it but never knew how to acheive it. He did all but admit that he suffered some sort of mental breakdown. I asked what he meant by almost dieing and he looked down and didnt want to answer me. I didnt push him,Though something inside me knew. He said that his Wife stood by him and didnt leave him when he screwed up and that he really didnt think she would stick around. ( He never said Nic, Nicole, not once while we talked- he called her his Wife) He told me he would like me to meet His Wife sometime. And I started laughing at him. ” yeah, I dont think she would want to meet me Keith” And he laughed and said, ” Yeah she would – she would lkie you” Inside I cringed and was thinking all of the names that we have called her. Pez, Botoxia, Noko, ect… Anyways, I dont think so. He was very genuine and seemed to me was being very honest. He didnt seem to be acting at all. And I was being skeptical in my brain. I asked him if he was happy and he replied that ” He was working on it” and he didnt laugh. He looked at me dead on. We talked more about what happened in Nashvile between us and he said that ” Everything happens for a reason and that nothing is what it appears.” Funny because that is something that I say all the time- I have even said it on E. He told me that he never thought that this would be the path that he took in marrying who he did. And that he really missed me when I left – and why didnt I try harder to come back? I didnt know what to say. I told him that after I got back I found out WHO he was dating and knew that I could never compete with all of that. He looked sad and really serious and assured me that I could have. ( but I knew that I couldnt have) He said that things moved really fast with his Wife. ( not Nicole- his Wife) I thought, how strange to always call her his Wife. Isnt it? I told him some really personal things that I wont repeat here. I told him that I was glad that he didnt die. ( and I was getting all emotional on him). I told him that I thought that I was pregnant after I got home. He looked concerned and asked ” Was I?” I told him No- just late. He didnt look releaved that I wasnt- like most guys would. He just looked sad. And he was there for me. There were some funny moments when we talked about the E board and he cracked me up. I asked him What kind of cookie he thought he was? And he roared with laughter. We decided he was more of a SMORE. LOL He liked that. We were together about 2 hours and then somebody knocked on the door and summoned him. He said he didnt want to go but had to. That this was a big tour and that he always had something to do or to check. I felt like I was going to cry at this point and he looked like he really didnt want to go at all. We hugged and we had a small but tender kiss. He made sure that my number was still correct. I told him that if he ever wanted or needed to talk to call me. He looked touched and surprised that I said it and assured me that he just might. He told me to be try and be happy and so me other things……. I smiled and he told me he missed that when I left. Then there was another knock and he really did have to go. Another quick hug and he asked where I was sitting- and he was whisked away. I went straight to my car and had a good cry.

UNeedHelp @ 07/07/2011 at 1:24 pm

@Fuju: Were they posted or stolen? Are you in the pictures too? How would you know who and where they are – are they on stage with Urban? Hold the presses! Stop all further stories about the Anthony sentencing and Will and Kate hit California; there are negative comments being said about the Urbans on the internet. How can it be stopped? Now that’s breaking news!

@UNeedHelp: Sue is on the warpath again!

jellybelly @ 07/07/2011 at 1:35 pm

Cricket is a joke. Not only does she go to concerts on every tour but she’ll spend money to go to out-of-state shows. How many times have we heard the skeptics make fun of fans who spend money on Keith now that he’s tainted with Nicole cooties. These morons talk like they are in elementary school!

UNeedHelp @ 07/07/2011 at 1:41 pm

@jellybelly: How do you know Cricket so well?

UNeedHelp @ 07/07/2011 at 1:46 pm

@lol: Think harder than that.

Playing dumb is never an effective strategy. Thanks for the links and stories. These women are certifiable!

UNeedHelp @ 07/07/2011 at 2:06 pm

@ryder: “Playing dumb and certifiable” is posting this fabricated story and not knowing the actual name of the person who made it up. If you don’t know the facts, that’s not an effective strategy either.

Wow!!! Just … Wow!!!

@UNeedHelp: They were posted. You can’t “steal” pictures off the internet. No, I’m not in them. They’re mostly fat, middleaged women and I’m neither. We know who they are because skeptics use to be fans so as much as they go on about hating him now, they use to go on about loving him then. They’re not on stage with him although there’s one of Toni Ann on stage with him wrapping him in a bow. They’re in the audience. I can post a picture since you’re so interested. Funny, cause I thought you said no one would be interested but you seem to be so I’ll find the pictures for you. Cricket’s been on Keith fanboards and then skeptic boards since 2004 and she use to blab a lot, not only about what she does but what other skeptics do too. MADISON is Stephanie, the woman with 2 kids who left them and her husband to find Keith and pretends to be having an affair with him since 2005. Anything else you want to know? Maybe about Michelle and the problems she has with her husband which makes her infatuate about country music singers. Or Gret who uses her disabled child to get up close and personal with Keith. Cheyenne’s got a good story too if you want to hear about the death wishes she’s made against Nicole but then she’s an alcoholic. I’ve also got a picture of a overweight skeptic standing in front of his bus in short shorts. Just let me know if you’d like to hear more….since you’re interested afterall. Who knows, maybe someone in South Africa wants to know.

UNeedHelp @ 07/07/2011 at 2:56 pm

@Fuju: Yes, you can steal pictures off the internet. You really need to read the fine print! How old are you? 13?

You must use services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. The following are examples of the kind of Content that is illegal and prohibited to post on or through our service. We have the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from our service and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that, in our sole discretion:

8.2 harasses or advocates harassment of another person;

8.6 publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;

8.7 constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;

8.14 includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent; or

8.15 violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, defamation rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.

Gret. Isn’t she the one who lives in Hershey, PA? She rode the train when he did the private concert between PA and NYC. They hate him so much yet they can’t stop finding ways to see him. SECURITY!! Gret also claims to know somebody who had a 3-way with Tom and Nicole AND just happens to know one of the nurses who was in the room when Sunday was born. I’m telling ya, they make up whatever will get them some attention. They are all very, very, very sad women.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 79 » Show All