Emma Stone: 'The Help' Premiere in L.A.!

Emma Stone: 'The Help' Premiere in L.A.!

Emma Stone steps out in a Chanel Haute Couture dress for the premiere of her new film, The Help, on Tuesday (August 9) at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 22-year-old actress accessorized with a Chanel purse, Chanel Fine Jewelry, and Brian Atwood‘s “Nico” pumps.

“The thing is, [Emma's] not just the ‘It’-girl. She’s a great actress who just happens to be in a slew of movies that are all coming out around the same time,” The Help producer Chris Columbus told the L.A. Times.

“And while she’s an amazing actress who I think will work for the next 40 years, I’ve been telling her over the last few months that I think she’d make a great director. Because she’s so bright that it’s a little scary, and she has a great ability to read people. Every time I talk to her, it seems like she’s twice as old as she is,” he added.

10+ pictures inside of Emma Stone at The Help premiere…

emma stone help premiere 01
emma stone help premiere 02
emma stone help premiere 03
emma stone help premiere 04
emma stone help premiere 05
emma stone help premiere 06
emma stone help premiere 07
emma stone help premiere 08
emma stone help premiere 09
emma stone help premiere 10
emma stone help premiere 11

Ugly poser

Lohan was first

Bruno Earth @ 08/10/2011 at 1:34 am

Emma is lovely, gorgeous, sexy and beautiful.

Not loving the dress so much, but her hair and make-up suits her!! BEAUTIFUUUULLLLL

She isn’t very versatile at all, but I enjoy watching her in what she has done so far.

What the hell is she wearing?!

I’d lick every inch of that body

EmmaisM!NE @ 08/10/2011 at 2:31 am

Awww my **** is so hard now for Emma ! Anybody could help me *** out ? lol Seriously she’s so pretty,I’d hope to marry a girl like her !!

lovelydee @ 08/10/2011 at 2:39 am

She looks gorgeous
but I’m not digging the dress.

loverducky @ 08/10/2011 at 2:47 am

Love Her. Didn’t dig the outfit at first glance, but I actually think it is quite classy, like her. She does not try to be something she is not. She just has everything going for her, as a girl, I kind of want to hate her for that..but you can’t because she is just so gosh darn likable!

I love her but she looks like my grandmother in that dress.

I’m not a fan of her taste in dresses. still love her anyway.

Who Cares @ 08/10/2011 at 3:58 am

That huge dress makes her blossoming eating disorder less obvious.

There was more people in the movie the movie beside emme stone. Why didn’t you show all the cast members. Like you with hart of dixie panel last week. Rachel was not the only one there. There was talented actress in the show.also in the help too. Emme sone did not make this movie by herself.

emma stone is such a stunning individual :). love her!

She is such a beauty!

hudgens-jolie @ 08/10/2011 at 7:44 am

beautiful i love her

loverducky @ 08/10/2011 at 11:43 am

@Who Cares:

Well, isn’t that just rude.

She looks gorgeous here.