Kim Kardashian: Divorce Statement & Family Reactions

Kim Kardashian: Divorce Statement & Family Reactions

Kim Kardashian has released a statement about her divorce from her husband of 72 days, Kris Humphries.

“After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage,” Kim, 31, said (via E! News). “I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don’t work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best.”

Kim‘s sister Khloe also weighed in on the situation.

“Reading some these comments r so hurtful. Im grateful 4our fans who understand & r being respectful. Hate is disgusting. Love is everything,” she wrote on her Twitter account. “Thank God for family. We are strong and we will only become closer! I love YOU”

Credit: DJDM; Photos: WENN
Posted to: Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All
urbigFatAss @ 10/31/2011 at 9:58 pm

I think they all have mental illness, how else do you explain the stupidity

@chris:

how does it show her to be a fake?
perhaps she is so beloved among many that she cannot trust anyone.

Wow she didnt even try to save her marriage. Kim u are selfish, you could have all the money in the world but at the end u are gonna end up alone and unhappy. Cause after her sex tape no one have taken her seriously. Kim should be happy that you found a men that wanted a family with her. She is just dumb and should stop listening to her family and give the marriage a second chance cause she just prove that she is immature and she got married just to get her fairy tale wedding. As for Kris seriously u could do better, just ask for the engagement ring back she does not deserve it.

You spend a reported 10 million on a wedding, have a TV special air 2 nights just a few weeks ago, and you’re getting divorced, and she does not expect rude comments ?
Screw Her !

First of all I think Kris treated Kim like the complete opposite than she deserved. Watching the reality show made me really dislike him. I don’t know him so I shouldn’t have an opinion but if he treats her like that for the whole world to see than I don’t even want to know how he treated her when they were alone. Kim is gorgeous and can get any one she wants to. I do agree though that you should be engaged for a little longer than a few months before getting married and not meet someone and decide to marry them nine days later. Lol that’s called being desperate. And yeah khloe hate is disgusting so why don’t you take your own advice and not be so hateful.

Punkinhead @ 11/01/2011 at 12:42 am

Who cares what the airhead (Kim) wants? What is it about her phony boring family??

They are all pitiful and a waste of time, and air that they breathe!

geez

Alexandra @ 11/01/2011 at 2:23 am

everyone should boycott the trashy kardashians they have no morals and do anything for money and attention. Kim and Kris got married before God!…on tv or not they made a commitment which Kim is obviously not intelligent enough to understand but i guess since she gets married as a joke and to put herself on the map once, whats to make her not do it again.

First of all: Marriage is to be out of love. It is about joining two people for better or worse, not until the first problem appears. That is high-school behavior.
Second of all: F*** reality shows, if you really cared about this relationship, you wouldn’t have gotten married AND CASHED IN FOR THE WEDDING. If nothing else, how can that be *good* luck? And you wouldn’t be the only person on the cover, exclaiming “Kim’s wedding”. Um, yes, to herself. For her own money. Hence the prenup, hence the cash in, hence the divorce right before leaving for Australia. Avoiding any kind of contact with that poor bugger that looks like he is actually in love with you. You, who is deathly afraid of liking olives. Oh the depth on her!
I used to like her but she needs to go away and America needs to STOP protecting and supporting this trash. Larger than life? OMG, E!, you must be smoking something heavy.
One more thing. She is looking for love? For family? For stability? Boohaki. She is just gathering more and more money. How nicely greedy of her. So she’ll be buried in a diamond casket when your days are over? Fabulous. With no one but her four fellowashian-reality stars saying goodbye.

@I’m sorry but..:

The only American Royal Wedding we’ve ever had was when Caroline Kennedy got married. THAT was OUR Royal Wedding and not this HO!

@Sam:

Kris was telling her the ‘FACTS’. She lives in this fantasy land and needed to be brought back down to earth. He is for real and not a phony like the rest of her family. I mean, she didn’t even tell him she was married before. Huh? When Kim and the rest of the money hungry family 15 minutes are up they won’t know what to do with themselves. Bruce will be out flying his planes, playing golf or on speaking engagement and will have a good life since he’s the only one in that family with any brains at all. Just because you can make money doesn’t mean your’re smart. Greed is an awful thing and this family will learn real soon what it is not to have as much as they are used to. Wonder when Scott is going to have an affair? Gee, maybe E will get that episode together soon.

Aranka Paul @ 11/01/2011 at 8:42 am

Kim Kardashian is totaly self absorbed and narcistic. I would not mind her escapades if she had talent and beauty. She can’t sing, act or even talk in a normal way. Her whining “little girl” way of speaking is truly nerve racking. Her biggest achievement in life is a role in “Pussycat Dolls”. I am not making this up, I got it from one of their shows. The one person who is most ruthless and money hungry in the Kardashian family is the Mother. Oh God, I wish I she would just go away. She has zero scruples. Any mother whose sole purpose in life is to sell her family for MONEY (this is what she is doing, not a bit different from actual pimping) should be ashamed of herself.

This family is insulted that our First Lady would not allow her children to watch the show?. I would not allow my little puppy to watch it. It sends a totaly wrong message to our young people. In our currently critical economic situation (when some decent families can’t even put food on the table for their children), to see this family waste millions of dollars on stupid stuff, it is just repugnant.
A

Aranka Paul @ 11/01/2011 at 8:42 am

A

These women are tthe worst example for young ladies. They really need to get it together.

Kim is every inch like her mom from physical and their greediness, They will do everything to get money.

KIm kept asking Humphries to marry her. She’s rushing coz she knows she would gain a lot!

Kim earned miooions out of that wedding that was aired On E Channel then she the $2,000,000.00 engagement ring, the wedding ring, wedding gits etc etc

So now that she got what she wants from Humphries then time to look for another victim and get their money.

Maybe next time she might want to do what my husband and I did, go away to Lake Tahoe and get married. My husband and I have been married for 26 years. We did not have to pay a fortune to have a meaningful and long lasting marriage.

larissa Hernandez @ 11/01/2011 at 8:26 pm

Guys, this is what she does, and she has proven she is good at it, look at all of you..going crazy over her divorce…it`s her job to make money with stuff like this, she is well aware she doesn´t sing or dance or act, whats the big deal, this was another business transaction, and if it was a scam..well Kris had to knew about it, no one is trashing him..people should have had this reaction when BUSH made us think that there were nuclear weapons in the middle east..now that really changed lives..give her credit, with no talent she is making it big..

Seriously, u guys r so rude. U only look at people’s actions.. Only hear what the media gives to u.. Making things up, like it was all a public stunt.. Yeah, maybe it is, but what if it wasn’t. Don’t judge ;)
Not everything is like how u see it. People like Kim K will be knocked down with one mistake, I bet u guys made a hundreds of mistakes, but u guys aren’t famous, it isn’t as tough for u guys as it is for her.
And if u don’t care, than why even bother? Seriously.
There are a lot of people who made the same mistakes even worse, but we r all human and we will keep making big mistakes. Respect a famous person even if they will make a mistake. U guys make the world tougher than that it already is.
You can’t say why she did something, u can be wrong too. It’s not only Kim K who has people talking dirty about her, all the famous people. It’s just wrong. One of the reasons that they r famous is because of U. So let them be famous, we don’t have to be all negative about everyone. Just support what somebody is doing and if u don’t like it THEN DON;T BOTHER.
And if somebody is being wrong, then u should support them to make them a better person. U guys r telling that some famous peepz r giving the wrong behaviour to others, but u guys are doing worse.

I discovered your blog site on google and check a couple of of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the superb operate. I simply further up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Searching for forward to studying more from you in a while!…

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All