Brad Pitt Engaged to Angelina Jolie - Confirmed!

Brad Pitt Engaged to Angelina Jolie - Confirmed!

It’s official – Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged!!

“Yes, it’s confirmed. It is a promise for the future and their kids are very happy,” the 48-year-old actor’s manager tells JustJared.com.

“There’s no date set at this time,” the statement added.

Angelina, 36, debuted the engagement ring, which Brad helped design with jeweler Robert Procop, earlier this week while visiting the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

The couple have been together for seven years. They have six children together – Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, and twins Knox and Vivienne.

Congratulations to the newly engaged couple!!!

Getty

1,570 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 763 » Show All

excited for them!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! YAY! ;))))))))))))))

Rosana Rox @ 04/13/2012 at 3:59 pm

love s2

Congrats to them!!!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 04/13/2012 at 4:00 pm

No way. Please don’t joke about this. This is so awesome. It’s about freaking time. Nice job Brad. I can’t wait for the wedding.

Feb 30th 2044 @ 04/13/2012 at 4:01 pm

The date is set

I’m actually excited! And so happy for them.

I’m not into corny things, but they are a great example of generosity, and charm, so Congrats !

I’ll still remember myself looking at Legends of The Fall on my own, in a tiny cinema back in the nineties, that was sooo cool…just me and Brad…way before Angie…;)

He’s hot.
She’s hot.
It’s going to be hot;)

Meh who cares

That is going to be a royal wedding!Congratulations.

the kids want it @ 04/13/2012 at 4:03 pm

tired of being bastids

Congrats to Brad and Angie! I wish them all the best and a happy and long marriage when they wed. I am happy for them and their kids

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 04/13/2012 at 4:03 pm

The haters can scream, yell and curse all they want. I am so excited, I can’t hear a thing they say.

Wonderful news.

it´s silly, but i’m feel really happy for them! congrats and good luck. Angie always will be my girl crush :)

Cold Hard Math @ 04/13/2012 at 4:04 pm

This is breaking news on CNN’s website. Congrats to them! Finally some happy, positive celeb news.

Everything is bullshit

Alert Psych Wards for influx of distraught trolls

congrats to two beautiful souls

Congrats to the HAPPY COUPLE. suck it haters.

@Steph: If you don’t care why are you here- no life.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 763 » Show All