Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Reese Witherspoon: Pregnant in Purple

Reese Witherspoon: Pregnant in Purple

Reese Witherspoon shows off her growing baby bump in a purple dress while out on Tuesday (May 1) in Brentwood, Calif.

Over the weekend, the 36-year-old pregnant actress got glam for the 2012 White House Correspondents’ Dinner in the nation’s capital.

The night before the star-studded event, Reese and hubby Jim Toth enjoyed a double date with Kate Hudson and her fiance, Muse frontman Matt Bellamy, according to People.

Along with Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Kate Upton and a talent agent, the group dined at Cafe Milano in Georgetown where Reese tucked into spinach fettuccine with veal Bolognese sauce and fresh baby artichoke.

reese witherspoon purple dress 01
reese witherspoon purple dress 02
reese witherspoon purple dress 03
reese witherspoon purple dress 04
reese witherspoon purple dress 05

ABC

ck_always @ 05/01/2012 at 4:21 pm

She hiding a donut in there?

You wanted fame. Stop pouting already.

aweee poor Reece if she was promoting a film she wouldn’t be looking like she hated the world i am sure she would be all grins.. Biotch!!

InTheIndustry @ 05/01/2012 at 4:40 pm

Ugh, yeah, suuuuure they were out with Hudson/Bellamy/Upton! Pathetic PR!

IamKevinSmith @ 05/01/2012 at 4:42 pm

Once a b itch face Always a b itch face!

Running Scared.... @ 05/01/2012 at 4:44 pm

This chick is looney. Yesterday’s papp a thon she was all smiles, laughing, acting for the camera’s but today true c unt form! Fake a ss beotch!!!

Journalistic @ 05/01/2012 at 4:45 pm

Why does her tummy have a dimple?

What on earth would Kate Upton have to add to dinner conversation… Her new bunny dance? Seems like a strange grouping, unless they share the talent agent.

but.. but.. but @ 05/01/2012 at 4:49 pm

For someone that use to rage about the paps.. she is seen almost daily..

why Reese.. why?

Reese has a few of you mad. Ha ha ha

That dress is not very flattering.

Pattycake @ 05/01/2012 at 4:52 pm

What’s with her bleached blonde hair? Isn’t that supposed to be risky during a pregnancy, yet it’s whiter than ever. Reese, we all know you’re not a natural blond. Let it go.

Pattycake you stay riding up Reese’s azz, jealous much?

How come I find myself singing, “I love you, you love me, we’re a happy family.”

Pattycake @ 05/01/2012 at 4:55 pm

@ROTFLMAO: Only if I was a *********.

Pattycake @ 05/01/2012 at 4:56 pm

The word they bleeped in unnecessary censorship was mas o chist.

InTheIndustry @ 05/01/2012 at 4:57 pm

@Pattycake….I noticed that also. If you going to give s hit and hell to one, then you should give s hit and hell to ALL!!!!

Bottle Blond! FAKE!

To all those commenting on her pleasant demeanour (NOT) — she smiles for the camera when it’s “official” business (i.e. ca-ching, ca-ching, dollar signs) not for candid shots.

Little does she realize that her target market for her movies probably sees these shots on sites like this and develops a negative impression. Sigh, you’d think after being in the business this long she’d learned the ropes and knew how to play the game.

Shafterella Shoestein @ 05/01/2012 at 5:12 pm

Hey look. Its the gay Tele Tubby!!!

Finally a reasonable pregnant hollywood celebrity that doesn’t walk around with unnecessary high heels all the time. I love how she has adopted slippers and flat sandals ever since she got pregnant, leaving the heels only to red carpet events.

That is one serious ‘innie’ she’s sporting there!

I’m just wondering why people hate her. Because she got married again and have a baby with her second husband? It’s a normal thing that happens with lot of stars (like Uma Thurman and many others in this business) and ‘not famous’ people too. And what about her ex-husband? He has a daughter with a 15 years younger girl and they dated just a few months. I don’t understand the hateful comments about her and her private life. And I think she doesn’t have to smile all the time in front of stranger people (paparazzi) who take photos of her always as if she step out of her house.

I feel as though she only got pregnant because her ex husband knocked up some girl. She doesn’t strike me as a person who wanted more kids. She also comes off as a “mommie dearest” type. I hate to be so judgmental, but I think all of her interviews and candids really show what kind of a person is and I’m very observant and almost feel like know her. Idk though

It's a Wrap! @ 05/01/2012 at 8:36 pm

@Del
Ding Ding Ding Ding! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! She will be able to do WHATEVER she wants with this child because it isn’t Phillippe and it isn’t Toth’s!!!!!!

she must be a nightmare to live with..