Jessica Simpson: Weight Watchers' New Spokeswoman!

Jessica Simpson: Weight Watchers' New Spokeswoman!

Jessica Simpson is the latest celeb to join Weight Watchers!

“The cool thing about the program is that it focuses on healthy habits for the long-term (and I can still indulge in my guilty pleasures every now and then too),” the 31-year-old entertainer wrote on her Facebook page the same day her People cover – with baby Maxwell – debuted.

“I have actually gotten a group of friends together who are going to be doing it with me,” Jess added. “You can join me too and we can share our experiences!”

Other celebs who’ve slimmed down with help from Weight Watchers include Jennifer Hudson, Jenny McCarthy, and Ginnifer Goodwin.

Gosh, even when they get fat they use it to bring in the dough.

no thanks fat @ss. I have self-control.

This seems so orchestrated, I can not take anything she says seriously. Yes, she needs to lose the weight but when she does slim back down it won’t be a testament to Weight Watchers, which is just a business venture for her but for the personal chefs, trainers, nannies etc. she has along the way to make life easier.

4squared and there @ 05/30/2012 at 3:49 pm

And the $3 million your getting to lose your lard isn’t influencing your FB/Twitter posts?

Is this the Buttered Pop Tart Diet?

lexy hates bilson @ 05/30/2012 at 4:30 pm

Why can’t these celebs do what celebs like Jen Aniston and Courtney Cox do – hire trainers and chefs?? All this money and time at their disposal and we’re supposed to believe they use WW??
Anything for a dime!! More howling when the WW commercials on – just what we need.

why cant people just get off the computers and eat less bad foods? its not rocket science, geesh.

Good she needs it!!!!! she is the prime example of how fat ruins facial beauty. her face became far too average when she gained weight.

Trinity J @ 05/30/2012 at 5:15 pm

Shes going to lose that weight so quickly. You can tell that she is naturally slim. She just “let herself go”. Shes obviously doing this for the money. She could lose that weight on her own without weight watchers if she wanted to.

Some say tomato.. @ 05/30/2012 at 6:11 pm

She’s just gross in every way.

liverwurst @ 05/30/2012 at 6:12 pm

I would never try weight watcher only because this twit endorses the program.

Sam and elliot @ 05/30/2012 at 6:13 pm

Only Angelina is more of a fame ho than this broad.

Ginnifer Goodwin is a Weight Watcher’s Spokesperson? Seriously? How thin does this company want people to be.

Ugh! Are you kidding me? I am so sick and tired of Jessica Simpson and her damn problems. Every second she was complaining about the beauty ideal and annoyed us about her “curves”. Even on that short lived show she was on talking to international women about their beauty ideals, she was still disgusted with her own body! Now, she had a baby (who shouldn’t be shown until 1 year old) and she looks deformed on the cover of the magazine. Why? Photoshop. She wants to look thinner. Soon she will lose tons of weight (and I mean tons) to be what she really wants to be all along …. SKINNY! She is a hypocrite and I can’t stand this dumb hillbilly. I am so happy people are seeing through her bullsh_t! Her baby daddy is ugly, she is ugly, and her kid doesn’t have a chance. Did you see it’s lips on the magazine?????

This is such a if surprised (insert sarcasm)!!!!! NOT!!!!!!
go away and stay gone.noone cares

lexy hates bilson @ 05/30/2012 at 10:22 pm

This girl will would endorse herpes medication if they paid her!!

enough of this fame ho moron, ugh.

kim saylor @ 06/18/2012 at 10:45 pm

i like jessica i joint weight wacth jessica do.kim

@Donalda:

That was the coolest and most honest thing I’ve ever read about that idiot! I wish she would just go away.