Beyonce Reads Letter to Michelle Obama in Campaign Ad!

Beyonce Reads Letter to Michelle Obama in Campaign Ad!

Beyonce has lent her support to the Obama/Biden campaign by reading her open letter to First Lady Michelle Obama in a newly released campaign ad.

“I wrote a letter to the First Lady because I wanted her to know I am very grateful for everything she is doing for our country and also for women around the world,” the 30-year-old singer says in the video.

Beyonce wrote Michelle an open letter back in April praising her work and telling her that she is proud to raise Blue Ivy in a world with people like her.

Michelle tweeted Beyonce after she read the letter thanking her in return for being a positive role model for girls around the world.

Beyonce Reads Letter to Michelle Obama in Campaign Ad

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Who cares what u think? @ 07/16/2012 at 10:54 am

Barack and Michelle only care about their friends that can give them publicity and money. Their celebrity status and not the country he was elected to run. Actually all of the celebrities that support him are clueless of what middle America is going through. I can’t wait until they are all gone.

Oh, good grief! Yeah, really what the women of America want is to be more dependent on the government to make decisions for us. The women’s movement has come a long way – we don’t need a man to take care of us. Let Uncle Barack be your daddy.

Oh Yeah!!! @ 07/16/2012 at 11:16 am

Love Bey!

HEY Jared so you change your site to THE OFFICIAL OBAMA PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN NETWORK, BYE bye Obama THE MARXIST TWIT, roll on to November

HEY Obama tell us why you Obama arming the drug cartels and killing Brian Terry and more than 300 innocent Mexican

HEY Barry you can’t hide from the REAL HARD WORKING AND TAX PAYING AMERICANS.

OUTSOURCED, under Barry NASA has been outsourced to the Russian, our Astronauts now have to hitch a ride to the space station with Putin’s Cosmosnuts. RIP NASA

Beyonce? Please. Show some real working Americans. Most of us are not high paid celebrities. Shame on the president.

obama 2012!!

Would Beyoncé be supporting Obama if he was white?

like Sharon responded I am amazed that a single mom can get paid $8620 in one month on the internet. did you see this webpage (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/wfGc6

somali girl @ 07/16/2012 at 12:45 pm

Ugh I can’t stand this has-been. Go and polish that reborn doll you useless hag.

I am so sick of so many celebrities endorsing Obama…As a 19-year old girl I find that most people my age are going to be swayed to vote for the “celebrity-like” candidate, unfortunately. I get that California is mostly a democratic state, hence all of these stars rooting for Barack, but honestly, I really don’t believe that they would be pushing their support if it weren’t for a few measly reasons. One being that Obama is black. If he was white, I HIGHLY doubt people like Beyonce would be helping with this campaign. People, OPEN your eyes! Start to look at facts, and results instead of ‘who looks good,’ and who your favorite stars are going to mark on the ballot.

Signed,
A concerned hopeful for the future

One Term F-Yeah @ 07/16/2012 at 2:27 pm

Who knew she could read.
Now with 30percent Unemployment among Blacks and 45 Percent among youth BHussein Obama is making even President Carter look good by comparison.

Enemy Within @ 07/16/2012 at 2:49 pm

Why has he allowed Muuuuslim Brotherhood gangs and cartels infiltrate our Border and every Branch of our GOVT. RIP America.

Spare me the BS @ 07/16/2012 at 2:55 pm

He has Bailed Foreign Countries, Banks with Billions we don’t have.
Ran up our National Debt an Extra Six Trillion with the Corrupt Media covering for him.
Now he’s Fundraising in foreing Countries, is that even legal.
The BC was still a forgery and so is his SSN from CT.
His Communist leanings and mentors like Frank Marshall Davis is unheard of though he mentions him 25 times in his own book.

Oh Yeah!!! @ 07/16/2012 at 3:43 pm

Beautiful Bey!

Wannabe Dictator. @ 07/16/2012 at 3:54 pm

We are worse off now under BHO, Higher gas and food prices, less jobs, more home foreclosures,,,guess his plan to Collapse us is working.

Oh Yeah!!! @ 07/16/2012 at 4:02 pm

Why Blame Obama??? The WORLD is in Recession!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah!!! @ 07/16/2012 at 4:03 pm

What will a White President do that an African American can’t????
Perform Magic and make the World all Better?
Seriously!

@katrina:

Right, and “poor” Romney with his multitude of offshore banking accounts is exactly what we need in a president…

Oh Yeah!!! @ 07/16/2012 at 4:46 pm

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yada yada ya @ 07/16/2012 at 5:36 pm

@theotherlee: And Barack doesn’t have any bank accounts offshore? How did he buy a multi million dollar home in Chicago for less than $300k? Yeah, he’s an honest politician… Just like his good friend Charles Rangel and Jeremiah Wright.

Carbon Copy @ 07/16/2012 at 5:50 pm

I love those who speak politics and the only info they are getting is from campaign ads or left-wing news. Shows the level of ignorance and lack of wanting to learn and actually makes me sad for this country that only cares about celebrity and only know the work ‘me and I’ just like Barack of course.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All