Celine Dion: Topless for 'V Magazine' Feature!

Celine Dion: Topless for 'V Magazine' Feature!

Celine Dion goes topless for a spread in the September 2012 issue of V Magazine, featuring cover girl Nicole Kidman.

Here is what the 44-year-old singer had to share with the mag:

On her first promo shoot in six years: “I’m like this in my real life. I was scared a little bit because this was so different for me, but I’m glad I did it. Usually there’s always a reason when I do a photo shoot, there’s not the opportunity to go crazy. With this it was two in the morning and I was still jumping on the trampoline. In the house, in my normal life, we are always playing. It doesn’t seem this way on stage, but I’m playing a lot.”

On the late Whitney Houston: “I have always been scared of the industry. Why? Because I think it’s a place where anything is possible. It’s a ‘Yes’ place, especially if you have success. And then you think that you have family and friends, true friends. But sometimes the love of family isn’t strong enough to overcome. I was just in shock when Whitney’s life had been taken because of drugs. It’s a big loss for all of us.”

On motherhood: “I thought I had a life before, but until I was a mom, I had no idea. Why would I want a hit? Why would I want to win awards? There is nothing I can hope and wish for my career: I can just hope to be blessed as a mother for the rest of my life the way I am now. That’s the only nomination I want.”

For more from Celine, visit VMagazine.com!

Behind the Scenes of Celine Dion’s ‘V Magazine’ Shoot

celine dion topless for v magazine 01
celine dion topless for v magazine 02
celine dion topless for v magazine 03
celine dion topless for v magazine 04
celine dion topless for v magazine 05
celine dion topless for v magazine 06
celine dion topless for v magazine 07

Photos: Sebastian Faena (Photography) and Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele (Styling)
Posted to: Celine Dion, Magazine, Topless

• What were Seth Meyers' best jokes at the 2014 Emmys?- US Weekly
  • Marlon Wayans is getting sued for racial discrimination and harassment- TMZ
  • Young Jeezy has been arrested for possession of an assault rifle- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Jasmine V's new music video 'That’s Me Right There'- Just Jared Jr
  • Prince is going to release two albums in one day- Entertainment Weekly
  • Matt LaBlanc and Lisa Kudrow have a Friends reunion before the Emmys- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Who were the top 10 dressed women at the Emmys?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Colleen Shannon is one sexy DJ- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Love you Celine !

Love Celine… but seeing her topless is awkward

I like her quirky playfullness however, the butt shots and topless hype are degrading for her. She should fire whoever thought that would put her in anything but a negative light.

African Girl @ 08/23/2012 at 8:05 pm

What’s with them rash of flesh fest amongst these woman in their 40s? First Nicole Kidman. . .photoshopped to look like her granddaughter, now Celine Dion. Why can’t they age with dignity??

@African Girl:

They are both modeling for the same magazine. Must be a theme or something.

Also, I thought Nicole was stunning. I saw her a couple of years ago and she is absolutely stunning. Tall, gorgeous with porcelain skin and the bluest eyes. Although the pics are photo shopped, believe me, Nicole could have modeled without the photo shop stuff.

She looks better and better with every year that passes by. Wonderful woman!

celine dion, wtf are you doing, woman?!

hello-lover @ 08/23/2012 at 8:40 pm

I mean, the same ones who are disgusted about her posing topless are the same ones who praise Madge so. Just as how they tell Mariah Carey to dress her age but praise JLO for wearing basically the same outfits.

Malu Austin @ 08/23/2012 at 8:52 pm

Just like the Playboy bunnies. I hope u don’t delete this, but if this is Art, she forgot to think it’s not really Art for those men who are going to look at her pics in the bathroom while she has 3 kids to give a good example, not this. I’ve been a fan for 16 years, wrote her letters, went to concerts in Canada and everywhere in the US, and have always admired her, especially because she was different from the cheap show business image. This was a big disappointment. Money and power and fame are powerful. But keep your true values is a lot more impressive, not this. I feel offended, I feel like a fool for being her fan for so long and now she behaves like Madonna, Lady Gaga and J-Lo

Every woman in hollywood is going topless or naked for magazines… all this does is really makes me appreciate the few classy ones that haven’t. Just because something becomes acceptable or popular, doesn’t mean it’s a good thing to do.

Ewww looks like an older version of Aniston, chin and all..NOT sexy.
Is she that desperate for money being that her man burns through most of it at the casinos..

Escherichia coli @ 08/23/2012 at 8:55 pm

She’s too old for this and doesn’t need to do this so my question is… Why?

stop trying @ 08/23/2012 at 8:57 pm

@hello-lover….sure but least JLO looks half her age the rest of them don’t.

you’re too old for that

Hit me baby @ 08/23/2012 at 9:07 pm

WHAT IN THE FRYING FVCK

Such A Shame... @ 08/23/2012 at 9:32 pm

I knew Hollywood was full of insecure women but it’s a shame that there are so many 40+ (when you should be comfortable with yourself) insecure women going nude/semi-nude to try and compete with women half their ages and feeling like they have to try push to the world and the industry that they are hot. So sad to see. Yes, HW ages most 40 something women out but if you have talent, real talent you will survive however you can forget about being the “hot chick” and settle for being “the mom” or “older sister”.

Next if this don’t work their next photos will show extreme facial work.

Celine and Aniston could be sisters! That’s not good, not good at all.

I’m sure I’m overreacting, but as a *huge* Celine fan this is just a tad heartbreaking to see. She is a beautiful, insanely talented icon, yet she was somehow convinced to do this half-naked parody of a photoshoot. She looks good, but the topless and butt shots are embarrassing. It looks like she’s trying to keep up with hordes of twenty-something flavor-of-the-month popstars, when really, she’s had more success and influence than 99.99% of them will ever have. /rant

Bessie Bambo @ 08/23/2012 at 10:32 pm

She doesn’t need to do this! She actually has genuine talent.

Andamentothat @ 08/23/2012 at 10:44 pm

They should have added JLo to this mix. She would have gladly obliged!

Why did she decide to do this I wonder? Needed money? doubt it… attention? Maybe.

omg why! stay classy and be known for your talents! boo you wh-o-re.

Pathetic. WTF is she trying to prove?

Cookie-Monster @ 08/24/2012 at 3:25 am

I’m shocked!!!……………….. I read in Celine’s biography from 2000 how she would sulk and obey when her husband-manager Angelil would disapprove of any revealing outfits so that Celine’s image would strictly stay within the boundaries what he sees fit. 15 years ago, he wouldn’t allow this, but why NOW when Celien is a 40+ year old mother of 3?!! I guess he’ll do anything to milk the gravy train..So now topless photos to give the impress that Celinecould stay relevant…the newest English and French albums are coming out…publicity stunt..in a competitive industry against Rihanna, Lady Gaga etc..

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All