Halle Berry: 'Cybergeddon' Premiere with Olivier Martinez!

Halle Berry: 'Cybergeddon' Premiere with Olivier Martinez!

Halle Berry supports her fiance Olivier Martinez at the premiere of his new Yahoo! web-series Cybergeddon on Monday (September 24) at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 46-year-old actor stars in the web-series as a European criminal mastermind who begins a random series of digital attacks, such as one against the Los Angeles water plant and one against Hong Kong bank accounts.

Rookie Blue‘s Missi Peregrym plays an FBI agent who spots the pattern, but ends up being arrested for cyberterrorism herself.

Watch the first three parts of Cybergeddon now on Yahoo! Screen.

halle berry cybergeddon premiere with olivier martinez 01
halle berry cybergeddon premiere with olivier martinez 02
halle berry cybergeddon premiere with olivier martinez 03
halle berry cybergeddon premiere with olivier martinez 04
halle berry cybergeddon premiere with olivier martinez 05

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Eva Green is in talks to star in Miss Peregrine‚Äôs Home for Peculiar Children- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Twice my age and twice as beautiful. It’s not fair.

Love The Shoes @ 09/25/2012 at 12:02 pm

Love them love them LOVE THEM! Both Halle and Oliver are just perfect together (imo) They seem so content and happy and in love and I love how her daughter loves him and he her.

Twice my age and twice as beautiful. It’s not fair.

Love The Shoes @ 09/25/2012 at 12:07 pm

If I tried to wear stripes going horizonal I’d look like the Katy Hwy in Texas (26 lanes!)

She’s GLOWING!

Maxing Outfits @ 09/25/2012 at 12:16 pm

Boring Couple notting new

msimmonsva22 @ 09/25/2012 at 12:42 pm

They have premieres for a yahoo web series? really?

@NIKKI: LOL you’re very cute in your comment.
I find H.B. more fragile as she ages. Looking very good, but something makes me frown when I see her picture (and it is not Martinez). Something is not right. Dunno what it is.

Dave Franco @ 09/25/2012 at 1:31 pm

He hasn’t aged well. Yikes!

She looks lovely. That dress fits her well. Love the color too.

Web series? Is this the only work he’s getting. She’s at least still getting movie roles, although I can’t imagine that she’s getting a lot for them. I guess she doesn’t mind taking care of him. I’m still pondering how the Academy was stupid enough to give her an Oscar.

what a beautiful woman.

Why he’s always wearing the same too long jeans?!?

Halle's with her manager Vince @ 09/25/2012 at 6:18 pm

Not just a photo op for the fake romantic duo. She’s there with her manager Vince. He’s shown to the left in the below video. If Vince is around with Halle it’s business and not pleasure-KNOWN FACT.

bigteddybear @ 09/25/2012 at 7:36 pm

this man make her look old, where did she finded that ugly dress? and she looking her age now

bigteddybear @ 09/25/2012 at 7:38 pm

that man make her look old, where did halle finded that ugly dress?

why every time halle have nahla there is a picture of the three of them? fake family look, why would a grow man who is not the father go to a kid birthday party? is it just me? HE LOOK BORED

I walked right past her a few months ago, I literally couldn’t believe how beautiful she was. She was totally casual in jeans and barely any makeup and looked like a supermodel.

I ‘m sorry but I find Olivier Martinez so sexy. I just can’t help it. if he was American I probably wouldn’t care at all. But something about his rugged looks and being French just makes me like him. I’m sorry.

My Opinions @ 09/26/2012 at 6:51 am

Watch the trailer. His accent makes it difficult to understand what he is saying. The restaurant was probably a good idea for him because the acting is not happening. I think he was a one hit wonder because of the sex scenes in Unfaithful. Hollywood is competitive. There are so many fresh faces to select. His face isn’t so fresh anymore.

Maxing Outfits @ 09/26/2012 at 8:11 am

Olivier is using Halle and Halle is using him, it is their for all to see at his age , with so many young actor out their it hard for him to find work. Sad but true.

You can always Wiki. @ 09/26/2012 at 8:20 am

He’s been a movie star in France for like 20 years. I don’t think he’s ever been that interested in making it big in American movies. I’m pretty sure he has the luxury of just taking on smaller roles that fit into his schedule instead of dying for work. Either way- H.O.T. Love her dress, too. I think they’re cute together.

just saying @ 09/26/2012 at 8:40 am

why does halle date men that make less money then her? so she can control them just saying, and by the way he is ugly

Halle Berry has a big forehead (frankenstein) sick scary eyes, big wide nose, long chin like(the count from sesame street) to much white powders. Just old looking. Can that dry boring hollywood move on. PS that so called boyfriend looks old as grandpa from the Munsters.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All