Arnold Schwarzenegger: 'Conan the Barbarian' Reboot?
- Arnold Schwarzenegger will reportedly be reprising his role in the latest Conan the Barbarian movie – Huffington Post
- Miley Cyrus will be back for more Two and a Half Men – Entertainment Weekly
- Justin Bieber has returning guest on his tour – Just Jared Jr
- This little girl tells Pippa Middleton she does not like princesses – DListed
- Gwen Stefani wears a bra-revealing outfit – Hollywood Tuna
- Broadway actor Max von Essen writes a letter to his friends about the upcoming election – Towleroad
- Eva Mendes has an underwear emergency – Celebuzz
- Cristiano Ronaldo enjoys some downtime with his personal assistant – ASL
- Alan Cumming recently hosted an event called Last Hurrah for the Swing States Victory fund in New York City, where he sang a duet with Cyndi Lauper. Alan‘s fundraising work has inspired some of his pals to donate items to be sold on eBay, including prizes from Anne Hathaway, Lance Bass, Hugh Jackman, and more! All eBay proceeds go towards social change.