Gerard Butler & Sarah Jessica Parker: Nobel Peace Prize Concert Press Conference!

Gerard Butler and Sarah Jessica Parker attend a press conference ahead of the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize Concert on Tuesday (December 11) at the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel in Oslo, Norway.

The 43-year-old Playing for Keeps actor and the 47-year-old actress are hosting the concert, which will feature performances from Jennifer Hudson, Seal, Ne-Yo, and Il Volo!

Make sure to check back later today for pics from the concert.

FYI: SJP is wearing a FASTERTHANPARIS dress/skirt and Fred Leighton jewelry. Jennifer is wearing an Alaia top, Stella McCartney pants, and Louis Vuitton bangles. Gerard is wearing an Ermenegildo Zegna suit.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and Sarah Jessica Parker at the press conference…

gerard butler sarah jessica parker nobel peace prize concert press conference 01
gerard butler sarah jessica parker nobel peace prize concert press conference 02
gerard butler sarah jessica parker nobel peace prize concert press conference 03
gerard butler sarah jessica parker nobel peace prize concert press conference 04
gerard butler sarah jessica parker nobel peace prize concert press conference 05
gerard butler sarah jessica parker nobel peace prize concert press conference 06
gerard butler sarah jessica parker nobel peace prize concert press conference 07
gerard butler sarah jessica parker nobel peace prize concert press conference 08
gerard butler sarah jessica parker nobel peace prize concert press conference 09
gerard butler sarah jessica parker nobel peace prize concert press conference 10
gerard butler sarah jessica parker nobel peace prize concert press conference 11

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All
Villa Villekulla @ 12/11/2012 at 4:41 pm

@Lord Love a Duck:
I think both of them look bored at the Nobel Peace Ceremony, he is yawning in a few pictures, and in other pictures it looks like he is about to fall asleep.
From my point of view, the press conference was quite disappointing. As a trained lawyer I would have expected more from him, but he only repeated exactly the same worlds that other people have been saying during the ceremony (or that can be found in many articles available in internet). When he started talking about people tending to take peace for granted, for a moment I thought he would mention something about Sudan (it would have been nice from him to bring that cause to attention, considering that this is the Peace Nobel Prize!) … but it seems he hasn’t mentioned that cause since the promotion of MGP. I also noticed that the person who introduced him mentioned he was a member of APJ (what can I say, those people are always having nice parties!).

Can'tGetEnough @ 12/11/2012 at 4:45 pm

Here he is with that hand on his forehead looking into the sky thing AGAIN. Isn’t that getting old? I don’t know why he really did it, but thank God he didn’t make SJP do it too!

Love this piccie..

Her neck is THREE TIMES as long as his. Sorry but their babies would look like ostrichs, large hips, long neck, pinhead, duckbill lips. http://www.how-to-draw-cartoons-online.com/image-files/cartoon-ostrich-7.gif

@Manny:
That made me LOL!!!

Hi ladies. I hope all are well. Gerry looks good in those pics. Thanks Cge. Why does he keep putting his hand on his head. It’s getting old.

@Yaddle:
“Yaddle @ 12/11/2012 at 11:38 am
Gerard arrived riding Sarah Jessica Parker without a saddle.”
Cheesy rode in on Macaroni… Cheesy Macaroni, I like it!

@Sally:
Sally @ 12/11/2012 at 12:15 pm
“I wonder if his **** is hairy?”
His back??? couldn’t resist…

Plastic Fantastic @ 12/11/2012 at 5:02 pm

One of his co-star, Judy Greer, was on Anderson Cooper LIVE yesterday and spoke at length about her play, “Dead Accounts.” I didn’t notice any mention of PFK (please correct me if I’m wrong, because if there was, it was quick-as-heck and I missed it). That’s…telling.
——-
I wasn’t bothered by his appearance on CL simply because trashy, adult, sometimes offensive humor fits right into the spirit of her show, so it was par the course. Once again, not a stretch for him. But the pause when Chelsea mentioned the possibility of a gf – COME OOOOOOOON, Y’ALL! By this interview, it’s already in print , on the internet, and he later had NO PROBLEM saying “my gf” a million times on Leno (the much bigger show), so WTF? A study in contradiction, to say the least.
——
These pics: He looks disconnected, again. More forced smiles sprinkled in between distant stares, the same as with his beloved gf as without. M(anufactured) G(irlfriend) is just one of many worrying symptoms, but not the underlying problem. Truly a shame…

@Plastic Fantastic:
It seems that GB team is making a much more better job promoting MG than GB …

@Can’tGetEnough: He pulled that move AGAIN! what a pratt! cringeworthy stuff

he knows he’s a joke and is rolling with it and can i just say, marvellous job gb, great stuff.

@Yaddle: Omg i’m still laughing.

bystander @ 12/11/2012 at 5:34 pm

@poor bystander: who are you? You’ve taken the trouble to remember something I posted months ago, and creeped me out. So perhaps I should thank you for reminding me that no-one knows who anyone posting here really is, and it was very unwise and unsafe of me to reveal anything personal online.

@Sally: I bet “i am god to you” would do the same

NEW THREAD!

@wtf?:

You are a breath of fresh air in this stuffy place. God bless and have a wonderful holiday.

@wtf?: WTF, hello my dear, so glad to hear from you, hope you are doing well and have a wonderful holiday. Say hello to the boys for me and wish them good holiday cheer.
Gerry is suffering right now from the brain drain. He is starting to see the other side of the fame he has created, no more smooth sailing for him. If he still wants his career and to stay in the acting game he will eventually wake up to what needs to be done.
Right now he just might want to be a little defiant but he will see that will bite him big time.
God Bless you and take care, warm regards♥♥

@Manny: Manny that was priceless.

Carmen, you filthy tramp.... @ 12/11/2012 at 7:05 pm

@carmen:

How dare you speak like that about YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!!!
Shame on you Carmen!!!!!
You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!!
tramp!!!

@Carmen, you filthy tramp….: I guess you dont understand Quotation mark

Carmen, you filthy tramp.... @ 12/11/2012 at 7:25 pm

I guess you do not understand Sally let alone Carmen, the filthy tramp

Carmen, you filthy tramp.... @ 12/11/2012 at 7:26 pm

@carmen:
How dare you speak like that about YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!!!
Shame on you Carmen!!!!!
You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!!
tramp!!!

@Celine Dion: that would explain your angelic voice

@nana: bet she got them from I am god to you

Carmen, you filthy tramp.... @ 12/11/2012 at 8:02 pm

“I guess you do not understand Sally let alone Carmen, the filthy tramp”
Looks like I was wrong about you.
“carmen”, no wonder you don’t like God, you are the filthy troll tramp who posted as:
@nana,
@Celine Dion,
@Sally
poor thing…no one likes you either….thumbs down comin’ your way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All