Jennifer Lopez: Charity Football Match with the Family!

Jennifer Lopez: Charity Football Match with the Family!

Jennifer Lopez dons short shorts while strutting her stuff during a charity football match on Saturday (December 22) in Puerto Rico.

The 43-year-old entertainer was joined by her boyfriend Casper Smart, her adorable daughter Emme, her mother Guadalupe, and manager Benny Medina.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Lopez

Earlier in the day, Jennifer tweeted, “Super excited 2day! Getting ready 4 my 2nd show in Puerto Rico! Last show of #danceagainworldtour2012 Let’s go Big!! #followtheleader.”

Jennifer recently spoke to Billboard about the tragic death of Jenni Rivera.

“I didn’t know her [Jenni] personally but I knew of her. For me, just being on tour right now, you live the same type of life. You know what I mean? It’s traveling, it’s doing shows,” Jennifer said. “She considered herself a businesswoman as well, besides an artist, and she had kids and I’m sure she was rushing home to get home to her kids at that time so she took the flight at 3 in the morning. So you go like, wow, it’s just like a wake-up call for everybody. It’s tragic. She was so young, so young, and she had five kids. It just wasn’t her time, it feels like.”

jennifer lopez charity football match with the family 01
jennifer lopez charity football match with the family 02
jennifer lopez charity football match with the family 03
jennifer lopez charity football match with the family 04
jennifer lopez charity football match with the family 05

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Casper is .. @ 12/22/2012 at 8:36 pm

One ugly dude. JLo likes uglies.

Does she realize how stupid she looks with that youngster?
And sorry but these shorts do her no favors, she has huge thighs.

commonsense @ 12/22/2012 at 9:00 pm

How she can stand to have that boy lay on top of her I’ll never know. I mean if you’re going to go for a younger man, that’s the man you go for?!

Now, what else can I do to stay rejevant before I go into oblivion, now that I ‘ve finished the tour and I’m back in America? I know, I’ll play in a football match, cos I’m running out of ideas!! She’s looking older and more masculine by the day!!!!

mikee1025 @ 12/22/2012 at 9:56 pm

Jlo looks beautiful…..all the negative comments are getting old!! Why come on a website and talk trash….show your faces and bodies so we can criticize how probably FAT and UGLY YOU ALL ARE!!! JLO Is HOT period!! Don’t hate

Way to go JLO!! looking hot as usual…..her body looks great and her thighs are sexy!!! Thats what a real woman should look like not BONES!! One sexy mama!!

She’s 43 not 40….

E. Norma Stitz @ 12/22/2012 at 11:29 pm

Nice bulge, Casper!

Most of you negative commenters wish you looked half as good and had half the wealth that Jennifer Lopez has. If she disgusts you so much, why are you looking at her pics…not to mention, commenting.

Andamentothat @ 12/22/2012 at 11:48 pm

JLo looks good!

She could pass for 25.

yeah, mostly all the guys that she dated are ugly, except for Ben A.

Awww, Emme looks adoreable! And Jennifer looks really nice and fit!

@JloRocks:

There is a big difference between bones and these giant thighs. She is fit but her legs don’t look good.

ugh no thanks. that pic did not work for me at all..

mirror mirror on the wall whose the gayest one of them all..
why it’s # 7 the gayest one of all
with his ugly bald head and gleaming white shorts
we all know he plays for the other team and like men of all sorts

She Stinks! @ 12/24/2012 at 1:30 pm

She looks awful in those shorts. Her celluite ridden thighs and stumpy legs are quite obvious here. This is what it has come to, JHO? Acting like a cheerleader? B*tch, you’re pushing 50 with 2 kids you ignore – give it up already! Trash!

Nasty no neck JLO with her fat flabby thighs and stick legs. Typical PuertoRican slob of a woman.

J.Lo looks good in the white shorts, her thighs are not thick as you say they are. You wish you looked half as good as she did and not to mention the money she has. You people are jealous as hell and need to stop hating on her. As for Casper, he is one ugly ass dude, what does she see in him I don’t know? I couldn’t see myself laying up with some 25 yr. old kid half my age as my lover, no way! Obviously she don’t realize how stupid she looks with him! She should get herself a real man, one that is around her age, has money, well educated, established in the industry, more attractive. This guy is has nothing to offer her but a headache, he’s too young for her as to where he is still sowing his oats, barely out of his diapers sort of speak, hardly out of high school. He could hardly finish a sentence when he speaks. I’m wondering did he ever graduate from high school? He looks like a street thug with all those tattooes, he’s unattractive and don’t know nothing about fashion, don’t tie his shoes, got an arrogant, cocky attitude which don’t help him at all. He’s using her for money and fame, we all know that! Everybody’s been saying that for months now. Get a real job! He uses women to get what he wants and then dumps them. Sound very romantic don’t it! I feel sorry for J.Lo ‘cuz she could do a lot better than this. There’s just no love there, none whatsoever! If I had my way he wouldn’t be in my house around my kids, period and taking me granted. Of course I’m more headstrong than she is and don’t take any crap from nobody. He looks like a gay gigolo, a 2bit hustler on the prowl. Get rid of this thug and get a real man.