Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Early Morning Hike!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Early Morning Hike!

Vanessa Hudgens and her beau Austin Butler keep their heads low as they go for a hike on Friday morning (January 4) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old actress’ boyfriend recently took the cover of Glow magazine, where he chatted about his upcoming show The Carrie Diaries.

“Each project is unique in its own way,” Austin shared. “I certainly am having a lot of fun and learning a lot while filming The Carrie Diaries. There are so many variables that go into having a successful TV show or film, so I try not to focus on anything but the work I put in.”

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler hiking in LA…

vanessa hudgens austin butler early morning hike 01

Credit: Mitchell Nguyen Mccormack; Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Austin Butler, Magazine, Vanessa Hudgens

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 79 » Show All

@samsam:
he is defo not gay

@Aly: I’ve heard the same actually. So I guess we know why the girl has that glow.;)

@sam, I believe Austin was home schooled just like Vanessa. It stands to reason why he is more articulate without the influence of peers than if he had been in a school. He seems to have good values just like Vanessa. They both seem happy with their relationship and do share a lot in common. Acting aside I feel they both have more substance to their characters.
I look forward to reading his interview, anyone?

I don’t believe this , how many posts within the past 24 hours !!! god !!! VHudge the famewhore is back in full force in 2013 !!! lalalalala

just like his GF , on the cover of a mag for no reason ! and on the same mag cover ,no less

of course he’s gay . he looks soooo gayy

He looks like McCauly Caulkin with those big lips. She looks like her regular trashy self.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 8:58 pm

These pics are really lame. This is just sad already, how vanessa has nothing going on, and she drags austin out on early morning walks just like old foggies.

@Nightwish: Lunatic b!tch nigga nigga nigga lololol

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 9:08 pm

Austin is decently articulate. Maybe he can help Vanessa in daily conversation to say something meaningful beyond “well… yeah…… you know……” LOL

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 9:09 pm

@Wow = haterssuck!

@Nightwish: Omg u so dumb dumb dumb like a pig. I’m not haters suck u b!tch. Gtfo nigga nigga lolololol

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 9:12 pm

@BO: How lame is this set? What kind of id!ot pap wakes up this early in the morning just to take pics of pudgy out on a dumb walk around the block? These pics mustve been taken by stella or gina LOL

@Nightwish: Nigga nigga oh nigga nigga oh ~ Im singing a song for you oh nigga nigga ~

Goin to chirch together n havin lots of premarital sex. The hypocrisy with them!

@Nightwish, jealous much? Your complaints are getting old and as lame as you. I’m beginning to think you are a nerd who really hasn’t much of a life besides here on Vanessa’s threads. You hardly post anything on your idol, KStew threads

Okay couple of things:

1. There is nothing at all profound or “scholarly” about this interview. Nothing wrong with it, and it’s articulate enough, but if THAT strikes you as exceedingly intelligent, it just shows you haven’t read many interviews outside of Vanessa Hudgens’.

2. @Bohji oh goodness gracious, please don’t tell me you’re one of those mothers who shelters her children and insane amount in order to “protect” them from outside influences. That would actually explain a lot. I’m not saying that there’s necessarily anything wrong with being homeschooled, but I wouldn’t say it’s an advantage in any way to not have peer influence. What about his social development? Is that not important? Interacting with people your own age is crucial while growing up. The homeschooled kids who DON’T get this are FREAKS, point blank. Again, not saying he was one, but I think “It stands to reason why he is more articulate without the influence of peers than if he had been in a school” was a dumb comment.

And again, I stress, absolutely nothing outstanding about his interview. He just sounds like a normal person talking. Why are you all applauding him for not sounding like a moron? Why praise him for something you should expect out of anyone in the first place? And no, I’m NOT hating on him, I just think you guys are ridiculous in your over-zealous praise of these people.

Next thing you know it will be, “Look Vanessa is walking down the street with Stella and she DIDN’T shove her in front of that moving car. What a remarkably moral person!”

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 9:44 pm

@A: If i had kids the LAST thing i would do is home school them. They would be sent to a private school, even a catholic private school if it came to that. Kids need socialization, peers, exposure to the real world and all associated challenges. Home schooling can be justified, but the circumstances would majorly have to call for it. As a parent, i wouldn’t have a clean conscience depriving my child of that important experience.

@nightwish I agree absolutely. I plan on sending my kids to private school as well. So they get a more individually focused education, but still get those vital social skills. I do understand the thought process behind choosing to homeschool a kid that works in show business so they can focus on their career, but Ashley went to public high school and worked in the mall while maintaining a viable acting career because it was important to her parents that she had those normal experiences. I agree with that more.

Nightwish @ 01/04/2013 at 9:53 pm

Home school is such the lazy way out as a parent. Its unconscionable. It makes it very difficult for those kids to get into a good university. Bohji? Did you home school your kids?

@nightwish usually it’s super religious people who homeschool their kids. To make sure the secular world doesn’t infect their children’s minds with science and accurate history accounts.

@A: Precisely. They dont want their kids faith affected or compromised in any way.

@nightwish which is lame. You’re willingly brainwashing your children and denying them the opportunity to develop as an individual rather than a limb of their parents’. Of course parents are going to try to influence their children to share their beliefs and values. But I think children should be allowed to develop their own faith or lack there of, political ideologies, and hobbies and interests.

@Nightwish: Not lazy in the sense of work, because the parents take on the instruction, but in the sense that over the years, they wont have to deal with much of the psychological challenges the child would encounter in a competitive group setting.

@nightwish yep I agree. Your kids are going to rebel, go to parties, drink, have sex, and try drugs. Learn to deal with it. It’s part of being a parent.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 79 » Show All