Reese Witherspoon - Oscars 2013 Red Carpet

Reese Witherspoon - Oscars 2013 Red Carpet

Reese Witherspoon is a beauty in blue while walking the red carpet at the 2013 Academy Awards held at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday (February 24) in Hollywood.

The 36-year-old Oscar-winning actress looked stunning in a Louis Vuitton dress and jewelry, which her daughter Ava helped pick out!

“I love the color of it. My daughter and I picked it out.She said, this is a winner. She’s 13, so she definitely weighs in. She helps me pick the jewelry, makeup and everything,” Reese said on the red carpet about her dress. She also credited her amazing hair to just giving birth!

reese witherspoon oscars 2013 red carpet 01
reese witherspoon oscars 2013 red carpet 02
reese witherspoon oscars 2013 red carpet 03
reese witherspoon oscars 2013 red carpet 04
reese witherspoon oscars 2013 red carpet 05

Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2013 Oscars, Reese Witherspoon

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

This looks like something she has worn before.. but nice…

Loving the hair and the post-baby bod!

Wow! Unexpected color…she looks beautiful! Great choice.

she wears the same dress every time.

Looks amazing in blue and love love her shiny hair

groundcontrol @ 02/24/2013 at 7:34 pm

Not very sophisticated or modern. Like an old prom dress. She can do better.

I love the hair, but the dress is boring!

Prom dress! Why is she even there? Has had all stinkers for years and no prospect of anything any better. She doesn’t have clout as she once did, so just curious.

Holy Cow Batgirl @ 02/25/2013 at 7:00 am

Vapid, Vial, pompus, pretentious b!tch!

Yeah, right Reese! Sure your daughter picked out this same fugly dress you were all the time!

Dirk_Reese_Fan_whatelse! @ 02/25/2013 at 7:08 am

She looks hideous and will say anything to wh@re out the kids! She is a fake and a pathetic excuse of a mother.

Dirk_Reese-Fan_whatelse! @ 02/25/2013 at 7:13 am

Greasy Reasy

Dirk_Reese-Fan_whatelse! @ 02/25/2013 at 8:59 am

And there he goes again on post #11 and post #12,
first “the wrong Dirkstar”, then “the wrong Dirk” and now
the “the wrong Dirk_Reese_Fan_whatelse!”
***
“Wrong Dirk_Reese_Fan”, (aka “LaLa”, aka “The Sloth” aka probably “Twinkie” and probably some other monikers),
you are really so stupid to post something under my moniker, although it is
the opposite of what the moniker says!!! I lough out loud !
***
“Wrong Dirk_Reese_Fan”, you are pathetic !!!
***
Now kiss this, what the real Dirk says:
***************************************************************************
***REESE IS LOOKING BEAUTIFUL IN THIS BLUE DRESS !***
***THE BEST LOOKING WOMAN ON THE RED CARPET !***
***HER SMILE DIVES DEEP INTO THE LIGHT OF MY SOUL!***
***SHE IS LOOKING LIKE AN ANGEL!***
****************************************************************
AND MY HEART WILL ALWAYS BEAT FOR REESE !
****************************************************************
MAGIC-MOON-POWER FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRREESE !

FOR DIRK, REESE IS AN ANGEL ! @ 02/25/2013 at 9:05 am

Who is posting this?
***
Of course, me, the “real Dirk_Reese_Fan_whatelse!”
And not the fake one, who is soooooooooooooooooo pathetic !
MAGIC-MOON-POWER FOREVERRRRRANANGELWILLBEREESE !
***

The dress was an obvious last minute desperate selection. Chosen, if I’m not mistaken, for the camouflage at the front waist to make it appear that she has one. However, the material, fit, and overall style, as has been already said, is NOT Oscar quality. Plus get a load, elsewhere, of her look from the back. I choose the word “load” deliberately. And look at that cheap metal zipper up the back. No good dress maker would have done that. I wouldn’t be surprised if the dress had to be altered so significantly that there was no time for quality work. One more word. Her hair is styled EXACTLY like it was done for the cover of Vogue a while ago. Probably still had the extensions.

@Pattycake
and she is making the worst dresses lists! So will she now blame Ava for this? She cray cray!

Fly Birdie Fly..... @ 02/25/2013 at 11:19 am

She also had a ton of spandex on. You can’t tell in pixs but damn! in person it was noticeable. So if Reese isn’t talking out her a$$ again, then Ava is to blame for this hideous, recycled prom gown! Hopefully we won’t see Ava in it in a few years.

I thought a prom was going on up in there last night but no, just Witherspoon with no fashion sense and if she did allow the 13 yo to pick, well maybe for a prom but not a red carpet event.

Now to Dirk whatelse whoever you are. I am only going to say this once and never again. STOP using my name in sh!t that you think you know. You already sound fcuked up in the head and babbling on just sounds looney. This is my only moniker.. You need to get help, seriously!.

She looks gorgeous. Great dress, love the colour. Her hair matches so well. One of the best dresses of the Oscars 2013. Great choice, don´t agree with the negative comments.

Get your eyes checked and head out of the clouds dearie! This dress is a 90′s prom dress, it was so tight and so much spandex used that the zipper in back was completely exposed and we all wondered how she was going to sit. Her hair was full of extensions and her makeup was caked on! This is not gorgeous and not the best for 2013! Disagree and comments are not negative, they are the truth and people don’t like the truth!

Dirk_Reese-Fan_whatelse! @ 02/26/2013 at 11:31 am

@@Alice:
You forgot, that I wrote, that you PROBABLY posted under my moniker.
A probably is – of course – just a probably, nothing more!
It´s the same as a “probably not”.
(I wrote the “probably Twinkie”, because you did not want to believe, that another person posted under “Dirkstar”, “Dirk” and now even under this moniker, in order to make me look like an idiot)
***
So, as you have said now, you didn´t post under my moniker,
I want to believe, that you´re talking the truth. Thanks for being honest, Twinkie. (Although you cannot prove what you´ve said. And of course, I cannot prove, what I have said. That´s the problem.)
***
But it doesn´t change the fact, that another person is posting under my actual moniker and that this person is posting the opposite of what I post. That´s all about it! (And that is something, that you should believe)
***
So, peace, Twinkie, I think that you are honest!
I want to believe it.

Dirk_Reese-Fan_whatelse! @ 02/26/2013 at 11:34 am

Sorry, post #21 was for Twinkie and not for @Alice. My mistake.