Alexander Skarsgard: Coachella with Buddies Keith & Fares!

Alexander Skarsgard: Coachella with Buddies Keith & Fares!

Alexander Skarsgard poses with his buddies Keith Ewell and Fares Fares in this JustJared.com exclusive picture during day two of the 2013 Coachella Music Festival on Saturday (April 13) in Indio, Calif.

The 36-year-old True Blood actor was seen giving a hug to a female fan while walking across the lawn.

The day before, Alex was spotted carrying a couple beverages on the festival’s opening night.

Also pictured: Elijah Wood checking out the scene at the music festival.

20+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard on day two of the 2013 Coachella Music Festival

alexander skarsgard coachella with buddies keith fares 01
alexander skarsgard coachella with buddies keith fares 18
alexander skarsgard coachella with buddies keith fares 19
alexander skarsgard coachella with buddies keith fares 20

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

His mine.

Yay, some JJ love for his friends too!

Is it wrong of me to want to see a pix of Alex and Elijah Wood together? Lol

NoNameNoPackDrill @ 04/14/2013 at 2:42 am

Good grief, JJ got all their names right. About time. Alex looks hot.

Will wonders ever cease?

Alex baby, looking hot and filling those clothes!

@Canuck: Or Danny DeVito.

R pattz 4eva @ 04/14/2013 at 5:56 am

Who the girl hugging new lady love

@ladybug: lol. Divito could probably drink him under the table though.

@Canuck: yes, yes he could.

be home at 9, kliu, i made soup

Finally all three together group photo . I love it !!

Whew, gotta fan myself…Alex is hot, HOT, HOT!

It so obvious that alex and Fares Fares are a couple. always together day and night…dont hide youre love guys there’s nothing to be ashamed of.

@Morin:
I am pretty sure Alex and Fare are straight and love women. So you are saying they are together because fares sat on his scholder?! I thought it was funny and they are having fun. Plus they have known each other for many, many years as friends.

@Point is:
I guess Fares Fares trying to do some career in HW after his role in “Zero Dark Thirsty” and he probably is staying in LA on the couch in Alex house so for me it’s natural that they keep each other company … It would be surprising if Alex didn’t try to help his close friend.

porquenon @ 04/14/2013 at 2:17 pm

@Morin:

It’s obvious you don’t know (m)any Swedes.

@Morin: If you’re talking about the picture that’s going around tumblr of Fares sitting on Alex’s shoulders then I think they look more like drunk, over-aged frat boys than lovers.

Good to see them all hanging out having a good time together. Fares is definitely more stylish of the group….does anyone know? Is Fares Fares his first name? Does he have a sur name? Just curious.

Cafélady @ 04/14/2013 at 3:20 pm

Yay! Finally a group picture with a few of his friends – and JJ has also mentioned them with their name.
Looks like as if they had all a great time. :)

There is also a picture with Jared on santress. You also look good Jared! :)

Cafélady @ 04/14/2013 at 3:34 pm

@ladybug: Wow, I was almost ‘frightened’ that I could post my comment! LoL…that’s now the millionth time where I try it (also in the last 4-5 AS threads)…but up to now, it didn’t worked – no matter what I’ve wrote… Whatever the problem was, thanx JJ for solving the problem…LoL

@Ginger: Fares is his first name and Fares is his surname. It’s common in Scandinavian countries to use a surname as a first name as well.

@Tina: and Alex looks like a particularly strong one, because Fares is not exactly a wilting flower. :)

Cafélady @ 04/14/2013 at 4:59 pm

@Canuck: #22 …you’re right. That’s impressive, isn’t it? I’m always surprised how much stronger some men are, even if they sometimes don’t look like that. :) For example; the first bf I had was quite lean, but still stronger than me.

@Jen: Fares is originally from Lebanon, so in his case it’s probably not a Swedish thing.

And why don’t I see this at my local pool?

@ladybug: Don’t know a thing about Middle Eastern cultures so not sure on the double naming thing then! Thanks ladybug for letting me know!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All