Henry Cavill & Amy Adams: 'Man of Steel' UK Premiere!

Henry Cavill & Amy Adams: 'Man of Steel' UK Premiere!

Henry Cavill and Amy Adams arrive in style to the UK premiere of their film Man of Steel held at the Odeon Leicester Square on Wednesday (June 12) in London, England.

The two co-stars were joined at the premiere by their cast mates Russell Crowe, Antje Traue, and Michael Shannon, as well as British director Guy Ritchie with love Jacqui Ainsley.

Man of Steel is set to be released on June 14!

Also pictured inside: Amy arriving at Heathrow Airport earlier in the day in London.

FYI: Amy is wearing a Valentino dress and Casadei pumps. Henry is in Tom Ford. Antje is wearing a Chanel dress.

15+ pictures inside of Amy Adams and Henry Cavill at the Man of Steel UK premiere…

henry cavill amy adams man of steel european premiere 01
henry cavill amy adams man of steel european premiere 17
henry cavill amy adams man of steel european premiere 18
henry cavill amy adams man of steel european premiere 19
henry cavill amy adams man of steel european premiere 20

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

They look lovely together! And, as always, Henry is handsomely hot!

We get it, Henry. @ 06/12/2013 at 4:34 pm

He has got to cool it with the overblown posture.

The position is the nerves result. He is a relaxed man but sees a camera and “Nothing’s gonna stop us now” hahaha … look this: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/henry-cavill-and-amy-adams-attend-the-european-premiere-of-news-photo/170386839

he’s just ok-looking.
his neck is waaay too thick.
it’s severely unattractive.
neways I read early reviews that said the movie stinks.

Dog lover @ 06/12/2013 at 5:06 pm

Henry and Amy look stunning together! Henry is the hottest man alive! If I saw him in person I would probably pass out.

I’m a huge hater in general but I have to say Amy Adams has great effing skin and yes I am jealous.

Chemistry Changed @ 06/12/2013 at 6:49 pm

Am I the only one who noticed a definite change in the interaction between Amy and Henry during this event? They are much, much more friendly and smiling and joking to each other in front of the cameras than before. I don’t think they dislike each other at all; I just think they are two very reserved and professional people who don’t care to engage in the usual hijinks that other actors do when they’re promoting a movie. The studio must have finally caught on that audiences wanted to see chemistry between the two of them. They “lack of chemistry” was noted by many sources. That doesn’t mean they have to be hugging and kissing and all that phony stuff. But a lot of people need to see the actors enjoying each others’ company when they are so invested in two iconic characters like Lois and Clark.

No Gina Again Thank the Lord @ 06/12/2013 at 6:58 pm

By the way, no Gina here either? They are definitely over. Well, I’ll put it this way: I’ll be shocked if they aren’t over.

henry fire your stylist!he soo beautiful but somehow he looks uncomfortable…

Henry and Amy looks stunning and so great together and I don’t believe the rumors saying that don’t have chemistry in the movie, in the clips and trailer they have huge chemistry…even in photos they do.

Carano was today in a cocktail party alone in Beverly Hills, thanks God we will not see her again in pics with him…it was hard to share/retweet or reblog pics of him with her face next to him.

What you see? not funny any hollow ken seems to boot walks with king kong

@guava: are you kidding me?? ok looking?? he’s perfect

your father is my lover @ 06/12/2013 at 8:32 pm

a true english gentleman, I wish you all the best henry you deserve it

MD. Loren @ 06/12/2013 at 8:45 pm

he is so manly mmmm yummy yummy, oh please god the world need more men like him and less like 50 cent, snoop dogg , gucci mane ewww

Christian Grey!

I’m gonna call it and say he’s done with Carano.

I mean, would she really be missing all these publicity opportunities?

I got a gut feeling a couple of weeks ago from a couple of appearances of Cavill’s, and thought, “if she doesn’t turn up to the Man of Steel world premiere, then they’ve split.”

‘Course I could be wrong. Cocktail party or no cocktail party, she COULD just be filming and can’t travel……

All of which more sells smoke sleeve of bootlicking

TrollLOLlol @ 06/12/2013 at 11:37 pm

I think its wishful thinking about it being done with Carano. Henry is working this is his JOB thats why Gina isnt there. It would be unprofessional.

Enough about his personal life; this suit is waayyyy better than the NY premiere and he looks handsome as always, I cant wait the to see the movie !!!!!

Trollolol2 @ 06/13/2013 at 2:42 am

So….all those *other* times on the red carpet? Not his job?

Fast & Furious 6? Not her job?

Like I said I could be wrong, or you could be. I guess we’ll see.

Amy and Henry are so adorable when they’re together!

Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang @ 06/13/2013 at 9:29 am

It’s quite underwhelming that Amy should ditch the short prom dress for a stunning floor length gown, but she still look gorgeous with the flawless makeup and good attitude!!! Henry Cavill on the other had, a perfect eye candy!!! He looks super delicious yummy sexy and perfect!!! What are the best accessories of Henry Cavill??? Definitely his piercing blue eyes and those abs-worthy body!!! Keep your eyes open the whole day!!!

No Gina and Hopefully Never @ 06/13/2013 at 9:34 am

One of the theories is that they’re still together but that the people behind the movie want only their Lois and their Superman to be together on the carpet, and do not want this image “ruined” by the presence of a girlfriend. However, there’s very little logic to this theory because it doesn’t account for why she hasn’t been present at any after parties either. If it was requested that she not walk the red carpet I can understand that. But the public already knows Henry has a GF and he’s been out numerous times with her so hiding her from an after party would not make sense. No, I think they’re not together. Henry seems like a genuinely down-to-earth person. I personally think he needs a non-celebrity GF.

Trollolol2 @ 06/13/2013 at 10:18 am

Yeah that theory makes no sense, considering she could have still attended the actual screening and the after parties.

(Shrugs) time will tell.

@Sara: he trained himself* differently, my bad.

@guava: He trained her differently for MoS than he’s had to for other roles, he bulked up a lot – all around. It’s not his natural physique. He looks INCREDIBLE!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All